[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nigs threatening to nog
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: race_war_threat.png (115 KB, 501x576) Image search: [Google]
race_war_threat.png
115 KB, 501x576
>>
>>69720803
>Nigs threatening to nog

So nothing changes?
>>
I would love an excuse to shoot some basketball Americans.
>>
>>69720803
Whatever.
People on /pol/ threatened to take up arms if Obama got re-elected.

People shout war cries on the internet all the time.
>>
File: 1459381235828.jpg (120 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1459381235828.jpg
120 KB, 1280x720
>>69720803
What's their end game? They must have a leader. This has to be some part of a masterplan. Dont they how good they got it.
>>
>>69720803

I don't think felon-Americans understand how many white people want the gloves to be off.
>>
>>69720991
You're a disgrace your wife's son. At least pretend to fight for his future at the very fucking least.
>>
>lets pick a fight with conservative white Americans
>the single most heavily armed demographic on the face of the earth

A race war would end quite badly for them, but they aren't intelligent enough to realize it.
>>
>>69720803

It's funny. This should even concern the liberals.

It shows that their is an electric fence on white people from people of other races. We are literally being intimidated as group to do what they want, like some kind of macro robbery.
>>
>>69721018
Who the fuck knows? I doubt they even have one.

>>69721169
If it came down to that, I don't think it would even be a race war. I think it would be a couple of cases where they get massively BTFO, and then keep their heads down after that.
>>
File: 666 3.jpg (88 KB, 252x380) Image search: [Google]
666 3.jpg
88 KB, 252x380
Let it happen
>>
>>69721447

they would prob still go around sucker punching lone white nu males. rather ironically
>>
File: USA-P-Okinawa-15.jpg (148 KB, 800x1017) Image search: [Google]
USA-P-Okinawa-15.jpg
148 KB, 800x1017
do niggers not realize they suck at weapons and tactics???? It's why they always get caught.
>>
>>69722011
Of course they don't realize it. Even if they are biologically capable of rigorous critical thinking, they never bothered to develop that skill. The ones who do either run da hood or get the fuck out of it for good.
>>
>>69720803
>gets shot by zimmerman
>>
File: AreYouHuman.jpg (79 KB, 504x809) Image search: [Google]
AreYouHuman.jpg
79 KB, 504x809
>>69721057
I know haha they think that we are scared of 10% on the lowest bell curve of IQ giving us the right to defend ourselves

tldr; I wish a nigga would
>>
>>69720875
1 post best post
/thread
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.