[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
North Dakota Superiority Threat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: BASED.jpg (31 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
BASED.jpg
31 KB, 640x427
Get in here NoDak bros. 49 lesser states need not apply.
Shitposters will be called rude.
>>
>>69719739
k-knoephla?
>>
>>69719828
Of course, friend. The only soup that matters. Where in this glorious utopia do you hail from?
>>
>>69719828
get out you fucking Yankee
>>
>>69719739
Wish we could sessede and build wall
>>
>>69719912
I'm from MN

Went to school in Fargo, but used to work at the gas plant in Beulah many years ago.

they used to serve knoephla in the lunch room on Thursdays (or something like that)

it's fucking awesome
>>
>>69719978
We're going to, friend. Just as soon as the godless commies in the states slip far enough down the rabbit hole. And there's not a god damned thing anyone can do about it, you know why, because WE'VE GOT THE BOMBS. Two words, nuclear fucking weapons.
>>
>>69719934
Native detected
>>
Fargo bro here and I really want to leave to a smaller town but the job market is too great here. Niggers are fucking running rampant. They make mudslimes look like good people, cause muzzies actually assimilate well here. Dindus however are actually committing all the armed robberies and the like.
>>
>>69720148
>two words
>refers to three words
Did you go to NDSU?
>>
>>69720264
I did
>>
>>69720148
They can have their nukes. We have enough wheat to fees china and enough oil to drown Saudi Arabia. I might actually advocate communism if we sesseded expelled all blacks and jews and muslims. We would all drive gold mercedes
>>
>>69720264
It's a meme, you dip.
That being said, yes I did.
>>
>>69720534
No, WE have the nukes. North Dakota.
If we would secede, we'd have the 3rd most nuclear weaponry of any country on earth. Read a book nigger
>>
Might AZ be able to sit at your table?
>>
>>69720679
Do you think we have the launch codes. I know we have
>>
>>69720679
Pointless for us to keep them anyways, it would be like Luxembourg or lichtenstein having icbms
>>
>>69720679

Born and raised in a few different places in ND; Minnesotafag living in the outer suburban Twin Cities at the moment

ND is a comfy state, other than the typical shit 6 month Midwestern winters

Hope Ben Carson steals a few delegates from Rato @ the GOP convention in Fargo this weekend for Trump
>>
>Fighting Hawks
>>
>>69721082
>Pointless for us to keep them anyways
are you retarded?

North Dakota is the only state in the Union that keeps Russia from invading Ukraine

>>69721294
more like Bison Pride fgt
>>
Turtle Mountains here niggers
>>
>>69721354
That's some retarded shit. I'm not even sure if our arsenals are even still active
>>
File: image_35.jpg (188 KB, 1015x737) Image search: [Google]
image_35.jpg
188 KB, 1015x737
>>
>>69721543
>That's some retarded shit. I'm not even sure if our arsenals are even still active
lol damn right they are

maybe not the ones in Bumfuck, ND, but the ones in Minot surely are
>>
>>69721354

>Bison Pride

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU KNOW IT, SENPAI

ESPN'S COLLEGE GAMEDAY COMING TO FARGO LATER THIS FALL FOR THE THIRD TIME

GONNA BE A GIANT PARTY!
>>
>>69721755

I'm an alum and I was there during the first 4 championships

>mfw I missed the fifth
>>
There is a weed store in eugene oregon called "NoDak"
>>
File: its fugging ohio.jpg (7 KB, 223x226) Image search: [Google]
its fugging ohio.jpg
7 KB, 223x226
>mfw State thread
>>
>>69719739
You all need to stop coming to Winnipeg to get drunk before you turn 21. Spring break all you see around here are North Dakota plates.
>>
>>69721716
Well I'm willing to give up our nukes in exchange for sovereignty
>>
File: 1451723604190.png (9 KB, 401x367) Image search: [Google]
1451723604190.png
9 KB, 401x367
>>69722307
>Well I'm willing to give up our nukes in exchange for sovereignty
>>
>>69719739
>spilling the beans
Hey, fuck you. I don't want liberal faggot scum from MN to start invading like Californians into Texas. We need to tell everyone how horrible ND is.

Tell people there is no infrastructure.
Tell people there is nothing to do here.
Tell people there is no culture.
Tell people there are no neighborhoods, only trailers full of rapists.
Good places don't stay good for long when people know about them.
>>
>>69722602
Usa should do for nd what china did for nk
>>
>>69722791
What can we do about all the Chicago dindus
>>
File: kuva437.jpg (427 KB, 1024x680) Image search: [Google]
kuva437.jpg
427 KB, 1024x680
>>69719739

Greetings from Finland we love North Dakota.
>>
Greetings from Norway as well, as my fellow nordic brother from Finland said about finns:

We norwegians love North Dakota
>>
>No NFL team
>relevant state
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.