[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MAGA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 5534534534634.jpg (29 KB, 600x315) Image search: [Google]
5534534534634.jpg
29 KB, 600x315
I just realized that most of you /pol/ fags were 10 years old when Obama promised us our hope and change. You fools are falling for the same shit Obama pulled 8 years ago but are too naive to consider that.
>>
Ok.
>>
>>69718849
>naive
It's not naivete, it's laziness. They don't want to work for a living. They just want their free stuff.
>>
>>69718849
Trump has real policies behind it like building a wall
>>
eh, i wouldn't worry. the demographics are pretty much set on him losing in a landslide

hispanic and women are a huge part of the electorate, and turmp already lost them this early in the race. his unavailability ratings are record high. just like with Ron Paul/Farage/Le Pen/Golden dawn, and many other /pol/ predictions, the opposite tends to be the case - that is, anyone whom /pol/ supports loses horribly. It's almost an axiom at this point.
>>
>>69719104
honestly what is that wall going to do? do you think the cartels are not smart enough to get around said wall?
>>
>>69718849
I'm voting for Trump because if everything is going to burn. I want to watch liberals get as assblasted as it can get.
>>
>>69718849

Yeah I know, bernies full of shit, clearly.
>>
File: image.jpg (191 KB, 749x903) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
191 KB, 749x903
I wuz 5 xD top kek LEL ajrirncncejzhxhw
>>
>>69719213
It won't eliminate it 100% but it will cut down on the number
It used to be much easier for them to come when they could just cross in San Diego but then we build the wall now they all die in the desert
>>
>>69719213
USCG works much harder than you think.
Not only that, but CBP has many seismic sensors on the border
>>
>>69719186

Nate Silver has had to pull out his pubic hair and put it on his head to keep all his hair from falling out every time his 'demographics' predictions are smashed.
>>
>>69719306
like af xD
>>
>>69718849

Democracy is just tyranny of the masses and the candidates are demagogues.

The wielders of real power are state governors and senators, but no one really cares about those elections because they're not insanely televised and it isn't like some shitty gossip magazine.
>>
>>69719104
pretty clear statement he will support border patrol instead of oppose them at every turn
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 334x334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 334x334
>>69720231
>Tyranny of the low IQ people and women who want to take away property from men and higher IQ people
FTFY
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.