[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please explain why people support Trump. thank
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 4
File: trump.jpg (494 KB, 4232x3174) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
494 KB, 4232x3174
Please explain why people support Trump.

thank
>>
>>69718659
the less he gives a fuck, the more people like him.
>>
>>69718843
but he seems to care a lot. He gets butt rustled more than any of the democrats
>>
>>69718659

He's not a SJW bitch.
>>
Its just a meme.
>>
>>69719006
This. And he hates wetbacks. That I can stand behind.
>>
>>69719006
Is that reason enough to support him?
>>
Because an individual should be responsible for himself, and the government shouldn't have to pamper him to benefit him.
>>
>>69719137
yes SJWs are everything that is wrong in this world
>>
>>69718659
In short people are tired of being cucked by corrupt Washington politicians, political correctness, and globalism. Trump is the only candidate who is against all three.
>>
Its quite simple. People will support a leader who will do whats best for them. In the case of Trump:

1. They believe Trump has American interests at heart.
2. They believe Trump is capable and willing to defend those interests.
>>
>>69719141
I agree. But he isn't one of those people. He got his money from his daddy, and his life was handed to him. What makes you think he knows anything about supporting himself from the ground up to teach us anything about it?
>>
>>69718659
>thank
leaf cant into english
>>
>>69718659
It's simple. People like us understand that the Law is the Law. When Trump says something that goes against the Law he comes back on his statement and tell everyone that even if he wanted it, the Law would not permit it.

The thing with illegal immigration is that it is: ILLEGAL. So, it goes against the Law. If people think that it is racist to be against illegal immigration that means the USA are no longer a country but a open territory.

Building a wall is one of the solution to keep illegal immigrants out, it might help on stopping drugs from coming in the USA and in CANADA as well but that has to be proven later on.
>>
U.S.A. is 60% white. 30% of those are white males. 15% of those are white, male republicans.

Trump is a godsend for the left, because he encapsulates a lot of "extremely" right wing ideology but he also will never win.

Trump gives Americans the illusion of 'freedom', so it appeases a lot of /pol/-like people.
>>
>>69719339
I wouldn't worry about reading english anyway, soon you'll have to translate to arabic
>>
>>69719408
speak for yourself leaf
>>
>>69719481
Whoops, so sorry!

وأود أن لا تقلق حول قراءة الانجليزية على أي حال، قريبا سيكون لديك لتترجم إلى العربية
>>
>>69719303
What makes you think that's any different than any other politician.

They're all born with silver spoons in their mouths.
>>
>>69718659

People in general do not like to be talked down to.

-Trump speaks simply.

People in general do not want handouts and want to work for their money.

-Trump offers jobs.

People want to feel secure in their own homes.

-Trump lets people keep their guns.

Trump is a bully for the people.

-People <3 a bully that works for them.

This.... This is why people like him. All the politicians are saying pretty much exactly what he says from the right, but they dress it up in pretty language in an attempt to float over the people's heads, so when the people question them about their policies, they'll say "well remember everything I said. I said a bunch of other shit too."

People in the United States don't want "the other shit."

They just want someone to say anything and mean it.
>>
>>69719368
In addition to that, FREE TRADE is completly retarded as of now: the only one benifiting from that shit are huge companies that go overseas. I know that Canada and the USA gets their share of the free trade but it's hurting us more than anything. Now, Trump would actually be bad for Canada in that case but really good for the USA, I'm not even sure why we're talking about this, the USA aren't making good deals anymore and so is Canada, that's why Trump should annexe us even though it will not happen.
>>
>>69719368
>the only way to bring drugs into the country is manually walking it over the border from mexico

am I being cucked?
>>
>>69719586
That may be true, but I don't think many other politicians have had the veracity that Trump does when he claims to be a self-made man. I mean, he even based most of his campaign on it.

Do other (republican) politicians really do it to the extent that Trump has?
>>
>>69719141

Trump has been bailed out repeatedly thanks to his bad business decisions. Is that part of being "responsible for oneself"?
>>
>>69719638
Why are you implying that I said that? Did you actually read it? You seem to have some reading comprehension problems, m8.

> it might help on stopping drugs from coming in the USA and in CANADA as well but that has to be proven later on.
>>
>>69719983
I mean spending ~$20 billion on a big wall with the weak promise that it 'might' curb drug smuggling kind of makes for a dumb idea, no?

Why spend money on a wall if you are not sure it's going to help anything?
>>
>>69719339

Captain Cuck bringing the keks
>>
>>69718659
Because he is going to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. Didn't you know it?
>>
>>69719983
Because I also said that it will prevent illegal immigration and you can't deny that at all. As for the drugs, it might help a bit because they will only have two options to bring their drugs in Canada and in the USA: by plane or by ship.
>>
>>69719586
Trump is a leader who will viciously defend his people and do what is best for them. He wants to make America great. His authenticity and ferocity are much much more important than his lifetime accomplishments, impressive as they may be.
>>
>>69719303
I am pretty sure he wasnt born with 500 companies under his management
>>
>>69719796
Except Trump actually did start a business empire with his loan from his dad and he did actually build things (in one of the most competitive and tough housing markets-New York-might I add).

He has all the right to call himself more self-made than the rest because it's absolutely true. The rest of the politicians are just that: politicians. They've literally never actually done anything for society.
>>
>>69719303

Let me help you digest that rhetorical line that you just said because you seem to lack the understanding that you should have gained from it.

one:
Received wealth from his father

Two:
was able to grow said wealth.

Now, if America was straight fucking broke. Trump totally not the guy that should be put in charge. Because you are right, he started from somewhere and went up.

But 'Merica is a super power, and Trump has a record of not straight ruining his families wealth.

This is what I hate about lefties, you say things without digesting what they actually mean. When you say stupid stuff like this to "right thinking" people, they just go, "No shit, that's why I'm voting for him." while you stand their aghast at why they aren't convinced.
>>
File: P3281756.jpg (2 MB, 4608x3456) Image search: [Google]
P3281756.jpg
2 MB, 4608x3456
The magic of memes
>>
>>69718659
test
>>
Because he is funny and pisses all the right people off

He'd be a perfect /pol/ shitposter
>>
>>69720142
Sorry, meant to reply to you.
>>69720295
>>
>>69720358
o you got me, my bad xD

trump started from scratch and built an empire all on his own
>>
>>69720598
Don't pretend you misunderstood. You know damn well he made a valid point.
>>
>>69718659
>He wants to keep terrorists out of his country.
>He's being tough on illegal criminals.
>Is not a war mongerer. Does not favor intervention in a foreign country.
>Not bought by any donors (not dependent on lobbyist pulling strings on him).
>Is not politically correct, thats why you see leftists SJWs libtards feminists trans-fags hating him.
>Has a stronk personality, much like leaders of the good ol' days
>Excellent in deal making and relationships with particularly cold nations to USA: wants a better relations with Russia for example.
>His win will bring change to Europe's stance on immigration whether directly and indirectly, Europe may choose stronk people from far-right parties for example.
>Does not give a fuck on haters, even the stupid commie pope (I'm Catholic btw).
>Wants to keep corrupt politicians like Hillary, Jeb (bye Jeb), Cruz and Bernie to get presidency, all of them are cunning and snivelling Jews hating Trump.
> Builds a fucking American Great Wall in your lifetime
>I just like him cause MURRICA FUCK YEAH spirit in him
>Also he's like another Reagan incarnate I just want to feel his rule for once even an imitation
>Trump is what makes the US election feels great, it's like a TV show for god's sake I love seeing corrupt politicians getting BTFO'd by trump
>inb4 Trump is hitler, shitty drumpft meme, proofs that this modern generation is fucked from their minds

I hope he's get elected, much like I once hoped Obama won before him (yes I liked Obongo before him lel)

Also A FUCKING LEAF please choose better candidate than Weedman, he's fucking terrible in managing a government.
>>
>>69720598
I wouldn't try to belittle Trump's international business accomplishments. They are quite impressive.
>>
>>69720295
Will it really though? We already have a wall, and it doesn't seem to work that well. Would a bigger wall really solve the problem?

Plus, the bigger question: is illegal immigration really a problem at all?
>>
>>69720745
His flops are more kek-worthy to me.
>>
File: 1451402680852.jpg (56 KB, 550x960) Image search: [Google]
1451402680852.jpg
56 KB, 550x960
>>69718659
He's exposing the ruling class to be the lying, thieving scumbags they are.
>>
>>69720761
Yes. When people immigrate illegally, it robs the government of the ability to govern. Remember that upholding the law is the primary purpose of the government. Illegal immigration is a problem that can be simply solved:

1. Secure the borders enough to prevent illegal migration. This can be anything from a wall, to higher staffed border patrol.
2. Relax legal restrictions preventing people from entering the country. The fact that people need to wait 20+ years to become a citizen is absurd.

Everyone can be happy. The government can document, tax, and keep track of immigrants all they want and hard working people will still be allowed in.
>>
>>69718659
i could not know anything about him but if i saw the media run hit pieces every hour on the hour on someone, id immediately know that was the candidate. the bantz are just icing on the cake
>>
>>69720761
Yes it will help, the actual wall you're talking about is more like a fence.

As I said illegal immigration is a problem because it doesn't follow the law. On top of that, it brings economic problems within the country (I recommend you make some research on that effect)

By the way, why have illegal immigration when we can have LEGAL immigration, would not it be better for the USA to soften their policies in order to get these good mexicans in.
>>
memes
>>
>>69720851
you really didn't come here wanting to know why people support trump did you libfag you just wanted to spoon more of your shit to us
>>
>>69721218
>On top of that, it brings economic problems within the country (I recommend you make some research on that effect)

Is the economy in the shitter right now because of Mexicans working low-skill labour jobs?
>>
>>69718659

He's saying what many people think but are afraid to say. I wish we would have someone like him.
>>
>>69721381
>>you really didn't come here wanting to
>Pointing out that Trump-san isn't perfect is libtard mantra

i'm just a leaf trying to understand

please
>>
>>69720761
The Great Wall of China managed to hold the Mongol hordes for a long time, I think the American great wall will do just to delay their downfall, and I don't like America to fall.

About illegal immigrants I think (You) don't think illegals are a problem because you never experienced what is like to have immigrants who commit crime and bomb themselves in your land.

You believe that these "illegal immigrants" will follow the rules and be a law-abiding person, but no because of your compassion and kindness you are allowing them to take advantage of it and murder, steal and rape your country...

So yes illegal immigration is a problem, and legal immigration is not, because you can control legal immigration by paperwork and bureaucracy. You can't control immigration if you just let them swoop pass the borders like animals, having no paperwork
>>
>>69719137
I disagree with a lot of Trump's policies. But if it really does come down to him and Hillary... it might be enough to support him.
SJWs are fucking over our country. Trump's campaign manager is being smeared for his horrific act of violence against women, because feminists have decided that women need special protecting. Hillary's supporters think nobody should be allowed to criticize her for anything, because criticizing a woman is misogyny.
Bernie Sanders is being painted as a misogynist through this campaign just because he's running against a woman, and his supporters are branded as sexist just because they don't vote for a woman. That's how bad we've gotten.

Trump's an idiot when it comes to things like global warming, and he's obviously got some bigotry (which is why he's so popular on /pol/). But I still wouldn't rule out voting for him just because of how bad the regressive left has gotten over the last few years
>>
>>69718659
He's an unknown with some semblance of actual qualification while having no major government fuck ups like Hilary, the only other qualified candidate.

Aside from that really none of the current running candidates should be president but if one must be president I would have to go with Trump
>>
>>69721546
If that's what you call trying to understand it's no wonder you're stupid.
I'm also pretty sure you're a shitskin.
>>
>>69718659
Because he's not a maple-chugging Globalist Canuck like Cruz
>>
>>69721546
if you were trying to understand you wouldn't be arguing would you now maplenigger?
>>
>>69721743
>probing for more depth in answers
>arguing

you aren't very well-educated, are you? bong bong
>>
>>69721546
if you want to understand go to Trump Generals, I like going there to get a spoonfeed of Trump memes and everything else, and it also redpills me on how other candidates are basically fools, corrupt pawns against the truly independent candidate.
>>
>>69720761

I'm going to have to agree. Of Trump's policies. A Static defense is ridiculous.

Now, it's also very skillfully rhetoric'd. It's a politician's move.

If the wall doesn't get built, it's because Mexico didn't pay for it. It's not Trumps fault that it didn't get built; however, to compensate for Mexico not pulling its weight, he heightens spending to mobile defenses which are better overall.

American's are not suppose to pay for the static defense, remember.

Trump is still a politician, and he's running the for the right. He knows people on the right are seeing through him already, but they already like what they are seeing. Because no-one on the right thinks Mexico is going to actually pay for that wall. They can't even keep the leader of the cartel in prison.
>>
ITT: Canada poster BTFO and resorts to name calling
>>
>>69721886
>His flops are more kek-worthy to me.
>proving for more depth
Go back to 9gag
>>
>>69721886
That is so rude of you. Mind your manners please.
>>
>>69722063
>implying all of his business ventures are successful
>I'm just supposed to accept that as a fact

please
>>
>>69721463

Absolutely not, and a lot of American's industries are depending on LEGAL Mexican hands coming over to help.

Trump has said nothing against "LEGAL" Mexicans. He's just raising the politically incorrect subject of "illegal" Mexican immigration.
>>
>>69722191
here, if you wanna know why people support trump, why don't you fucking go to his website, and take a look at his policies? I'll get you started, here, you just gotta click right here -> https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions <- ok? can you do that? can you click that and read maplecuck?
>>
File: 1449605009322.png (24 KB, 656x154) Image search: [Google]
1449605009322.png
24 KB, 656x154
>>69718659
>crashing the machine with no survivors
>assblasted liberals as far as the eye can see
>only candidate that objects to more fucking globalism
>only candidate that believes we should be trying to work with Russia, not against them
>only candidate that believes our allies should meet their NATO obligations
>gives zero fucks in general

I don't like his style, and its a rare speech that I can stand to listen to for more than 5 minutes, but his style is getting shit done. He has balls of fucking steel doing what he's doing. My only fear is that he won't live to see November.
>>
>>69719303
>I can't support him because he's rich

Stupid fuckin leaf. This is how the left actually feels.
>>
>>69722191
>le Trump has gone bankrupt meme!
>le Trump got a small loan of a million dollars XD
And now he's a fucking billionaire.
>>
>>69722777
I'd pay good money to see that

nice full-house get
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.