[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw i can't feel that human connection with little niglet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: dfgsdgsdf.jpg (46 KB, 626x622) Image search: [Google]
dfgsdgsdf.jpg
46 KB, 626x622
>mfw i can't feel that human connection with little niglet

does anyone feel the same?

whenever i see a white child, i immediately feel this human feel and human connection "this child is feeble and frail and needs protection", but with a niglet, there's nothing, if there's anything it's cringe and disinterest

am i the only one?
>>
File: image.png (3 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 MB, 2048x1536
>>69718647
i dont feel that shit with anyone
>>
>>69718647
That just makes you normal
>>
>>69718647
this is the saddest thread on 4chan. that isn't healthy. that isn't normal. that isn't even rational.
>>
>>69718647
>eel this human feel and human connection "this child is feeble and frail and needs protection"
You retards are just as obsessed with MUH FEELS as the subhumans you detest. How much do I want to bet you're some bleeding-heart Christian? Kill yourself.
>>
File: 1458239575868.jpg (78 KB, 960x617) Image search: [Google]
1458239575868.jpg
78 KB, 960x617
>>69718647
I'm too lazy to look up a source right now, but there are studies that suggest that people feel less empathy for humans of other races than their own. Even young children are significantly worse at recognising pain in individuals of other races, and empathise less. So what you're experiencing is perfectly natural
>>
>>69718647

No. Not at all. I mean, I'm nice and all. But I generally feel the same way.
>>
I saw a webm of an African baby being eaten by a wild pig and I instantly laughed

And then I felt bad for laughing because I had to rationalize that I was laughing at the death of a child

But in the first 10 seconds that webm was playing it was fucking funny
>>
>>69718647
You are literally broken as a human being.

>>>/r9k/
>>
>>69719783
>I saw a webm of an African baby being eaten by a wild pig and I instantly laughed

Post it pls
>>
>>69718647
It's called evolutionary psychology, and if you don't have it you've been subverted.
>>
>>69719511
i think this falls under the "i know hes going to grow up and become a thief, killer or a democrat so i dont care about his well being"
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.