[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ted cruz and the hate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 12
File: Se yeah rato.jpg (16 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
Se yeah rato.jpg
16 KB, 320x320
Lets all take some time to discuss how ted cruz is really THAT BAD? I get it he lies, but his and Donald policy are all most exact, So I don't get the hate. Like don't like him due to lying, but we /pol/ kinda demonise him
>>
>>69717861
Lyin' Ted, the rat-fucker from Canada, what's not to hate?
>>
>he fucks rats
>he's a nutso protestant social conservative cunt
>he's Canadian
>he's Cuban
>he fucks around on his wife

what's to like?
>>
>>69718046
Like this. I get its a meme, but his policy are pretty close to trump. I thought once rubio got out John kasic would be the wiping boy not Ted cruz
>>
>>69717861
fundamentally he is an establishment politician w different packaging. explain in detail how cruz trade policy differs from clinton's?
>>
>>69718171
How is he a nutso protestant social conservative cunt. With Donald trump every 9/10 things they say are the same (policy wise) And you con't control were he was born. And give him some credit, once he found out he was Canadian he brunt his Canadian citizenship.
>>
>>69718336
For one Clinton wants to let in almost every immagrent and let the ileagles stay. While cruz want's to like trump deport all ileagles and build a wall
>>
File: evil.png (318 KB, 1464x642) Image search: [Google]
evil.png
318 KB, 1464x642
>>69717861

>canada
>shilling for ted cruz

Nice try, leaf.
>>
>>69718893
I am not shilling, I perfer trump. I'm just asking a question about why dose he get most of the hate
>>
>>69717861
>I get it he lies
No, he lies much less than Trump.
>>
>>69719279
No. Stop sucking lib and jewish media lies
>>
File: 1cDjvOa.jpg (80 KB, 720x368) Image search: [Google]
1cDjvOa.jpg
80 KB, 720x368
>>69718971

Because he's a globalist in the pocket of his donors. He wants open borders and his wife supports and works on a plan to combine the US, Canada, and Mexico into one union.

All of his positions are lies.
>>
>>69719486
OOH that makes sense. I never heard that so i thought after !yeb and rubio dropout he was next.
Thank you
>>
He is too catholic for my taste. I have no problem with religion, often times I am pro christian values, but keep in mind the first amendment: religion should have no impact on the government, and government should not control the religions.
>>
>>69720125
He is the opposite of a Catholic.
>>
>>69720125

As a cuban catholic im actually insulted by el rato
>>
>>69720220
>baptist

no fucking wonder I disagree with him so harshly.
>>
>>69717861
Because Trump is our meme candidate, Cruz is that guy that was supposed to be nominated by the monarchical republican party.
>>
>>69718265
>his policy are pretty close to trump
He copied Trump's policy after saying his policy is too harsh or that isn't a true conservative policy.
Like the wall, fair trade, there are probably more.

While he is claiming he is "the man who sticks to the policies", he constantly takes cheapshot on Trump like making a murder joke.

So basically he is a rat fucking hypocrite, I didn't even mention sex scandal and christian value.
>>
I have literally dozens of reasons I don't support Cruz. Chief among them though is that I truly don't think he's constitutionally eligible to be President. Spare the _but his mom" arguments. I've heard them. I've read into the matter, both sides of the argument, and I've come to my conclusion.

And even if he was technically eligible, I do not view Ted Cruz as a real American. On paper? Sure. But America means more to me than that. It's a gut thing - I don't look at Ted Cruz and think "there's a fellow American." I just don't.

Also I don't vote for racial minorities. It's nothing against them on a personal level, but there are good reasons for that, especially coming off a two-term black presidency. For one, I don't want to hear for years on end from cuckservative Republicans about how brave and tolerant they are for nominating the first Hispanic presidential nominee. Gross, no. Unacceptable. I do not want to sit through that. Secondly, I do not want the presidency to become just another event in the oppression Olympics, and that's where it seems to be heading. First a black, then a Hispanic or a woman, then, surely, a gay, then a Muslim, etc., until the thought of electing a straight white male becomes inconceivable, buried under the layers of multiculturalist one-upsmanship. We need to nip that horseshit in the bud right now.

And all this before I even reach his policies, which I have numerous problems with too.

Cruz isn't just unacceptable to me, he's one of the most unacceptable candidates in my lifetime.
>>
>>69720546

This, if El Rato had tweeted a rare Pepe instead of Trump he would have earned the loyalty of anon. Also, the muslim ban showed that Donald had balls to stop the death cult of Muhammad the false prophet.
>>
File: Trump says fuck off.jpg (83 KB, 527x504) Image search: [Google]
Trump says fuck off.jpg
83 KB, 527x504
>>69717861
He's a degenerate who cheats on his wife with whores. Once they release the D.C. Madam files it's all over for this sickening rat-fucker pretend Holy Roller cocksucker kikemonger. Fuck you Rato!
>>
>>69719486
There is no acceptable proof for this statement.

Reminder: Cruz voted against TPP (TPA is something else entirely)
>>
>>69718336
>fundamentally he is an establishment politician
Nigga wut?
>>
Mark my words, Cruz is as much hated by the establishment as Trump.
>>
>>69719486
Best fiction work I've read ask day. 10/10 bretty good. Tell me another one please.
>>
>>69721064
Yeah that must be why Jeb Bush, Mitt Romney, Lindsey Graham, Nikki Haley, and Club for Growth endorse him. They're all such well known anti-establishment figures.
>>
He's a hardcore elitist married to a Goldman Sachs executive whose entire career has been dedicated to promoting himself as a fake populist, up to and including nearly wrecking the economy and pissing off the entire Senate just to get headlines.

He's also most likely a sociopath and a religious nutjob. Cruz is the worst candidate in the field by a wide margin.
>>
>>69721006
He takes donor money and his wife was an employee at Goldman Sachs (i.e. economic hit man central). He's in their back pocket, period.

>>69721064
And they're trying to use him to ensure a brokered convention so that they can put in their establishment figure and throw the race to the Hildabeast so they can gas all of us. We either get Trump on the first ballot or we'll get Paul Ryan on the fourth. There is no middle ground, this is why Cruz must be eliminated ASAP.
>>
>>69721140
Lindsey Graham literally endorsedKadich during his Cruz "endorsement". Establishment endorsements of Cruz, at this stage, is nothing but a way to justify a brokered convention. Any other claim is moronic.
>>
>>69721140
They don't like him, but they hate him less than the Donald.
>>
>>69721195
>Cruz is the worst candidate in the field by a wide margin.
Where the fuck are you getting this cancer?
>>
>I get it he lies, but his and Donald policy are all most exact
How do you type that?
He's a liar but you can believe him when he says he's just like the guy who is winning?
Stay away from my cheese rato. You are not getting my vote.
>>
>>69721195
How do you justify those conflicting statements? You say he is a liar, but that he disrupts the Senate. He literally campaigned on doing that. He has done everything he said he would do during his Senate campaignand more. He called Mitch McConnell a liar on the Senate floor and he was right on the money. Get fucked talking points shill.
>>
>>69721305
So how does that make him establishment? He is among the few true tea party members. The establishment hates him.
>>
>>69719486
this
>>
>>69720805
Imagine if Trump wasnt running for president and Cruz was number one.
>>
>>69717861

I don't trust him, I don't like his jesus schtick and he is being bank rolled by the same people as hillary.
>>
>>69717861
>but his and Donald policy are all most exact
Ever heard of a thing called "plagiarism"? That's why.
>>
>>69717861
their policies are similar because cruz copied trump after seeing how popular they became, he has no desire to implement them if elected
>>
>>69721309
>>69721312
They hate him for the same reason a lot of voters hate him -- he comes off as a sleazy, dishonest, backstabbing guy. It has nothing to do with his politics.

And that's why so many of you Cruz supporters spend so much time confused and bewildered about why he isn't getting more support. You look at the policies and say, "what's wrong with everybody?!"

You should be looking at the man himself. That is how non-autists approach these things. The man is terrible. And that's why people don't like him. His policies don't even enter into it. Many people don't like him before they even learn of his policies. He is unlikable.
>>
File: Trump God Emperor.jpg (1 MB, 1948x1093) Image search: [Google]
Trump God Emperor.jpg
1 MB, 1948x1093
>>69721360
Cruz is a fucking snake. He doesn't give half a shit about this country. He pretends to stand up to Wall Street while having them fund his campaigns in secret.

Cruz is Wall Street's manchurian candidate. Fuck him and everybody who's stupid enough to fall for his bullshit.

MAGA
>>
>>69718577

He was pro amnesty until trump came on the scene and he copied him. He is a lawyer.
>>
>>69718435
>9/10 thing Ted says are copying Trump a week after Trump proposes them to try and shill for Trump's base

Fixed that for you. Just like Hillary, he says what he thinks he needs to say. Trump says what he thinks.
>>
>>69721810
You keep repeating this cancer without a smidgen off proof. This is the closest thing we have had to a true conservative since Ronald Reagan himself.
>>
File: Consider the Trump.png (323 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Consider the Trump.png
323 KB, 1000x1000
>>69721672
Maybe you don't understand who we're dealing wit here. The cuckservative establishment will use ANY trick in the book to stop Trump. There is no low to which they will not stoop. None whatsoever. If Cruz can get them their brokered convention so that they can throw the race to Hillary they'll do it.

That's why they're supporting Cruz. If Cruz actually thinks he can get the nomination at a brokered convention then he's an outright fool. It's house rules at a brokered convention, cuckservative house rules. Now, I ask you, who always wins?

Either is completely retarded or he's in on it. I'm leaning towards him being in on it. Either way, fuck that sniveling rat faced bastard.
>>
File: cruz_01~2.jpg (83 KB, 404x712) Image search: [Google]
cruz_01~2.jpg
83 KB, 404x712
>>69721825
Dude hop off Donald's dick. It's clear you have zero knowledge of what he's done for this country in front of the SCOTUS. In the Senate he didn't fuck around either. He stuck to true conservative principals. That's why people like you and the establishment fear him.
>>
>>69722145
Dude, what proof? I am here. I am a voter. I am telling you that I find Ted Cruz to be, as a man, reprehensible. I know for a fact I'm not alone. Poll the thread, if you must.

And if this many people find Cruz to be so disgusting as a man, why is it a stretch to think his colleagues in Congress feel the same way? You want us to believe its his politics that are the reason for Cruz hate in Congress, despite the fact that he's not even the most conservative member of Congress, and yet he's still more hated than them. Look at Jeff Sessions. The most true conservative member of Congress. He's not hated. Because as a man he's a good guy. Ted Cruz is not a good guy.

You can't boil everything down to statistics and numbers, friend. That's just autism. In the real world, people just don't operate that way.
>>
>>69717861
>Zionist
>Globalist
>Lawyer
>talks like a con artist televangelist preacher
>has stolen all of Trumps positions and pawned them as his own

He only runs as a conservative because he's from Texas.
If he were from California he'd be to the left of Bernie.
>>
>>69722145
http://www.ibtimes.com/political-capital/election-2016-wall-street-loans-ted-cruz-under-new-scrutiny-2300479

http://qz.com/594425/wall-street-critic-ted-cruz-funded-his-senate-campaign-with-a-loan-from-goldman-sachs/

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/these-presidential-candidates-depend-on-wall-street-the-most-145726933.html# (Donald Trump 0.00%)

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/paul-cruz-wall-street-web-ad

http://dealbreaker.com/2016/01/ted-cruz-wall-street-goldman-sachs-hypocrisy/
>>
The only reason ratos policies line up with Trumps is because he is a copycat faggot.

Pretty sure he lies just to match Trump and take dumb supporters that would support Trump but cant see past the media lies.
>>
Also let's not forget that Cruz belongs to a cult. He likes to imply that he is evangelical, but he unequivocally is not. He is Pentecostal, and as any evangelical will tell you, Pentecostals are NOT evangelical. Which helps in explaining why Cruz lost the evangelical vote in the south.

Pentecostals are snake waving loony toons that use Christ as a cover for their pseudo-voodoo.
>>
>>69722087
>Fixed that for you. Just like Hillary, he says what he thinks he needs to say. Trump says what he thinks.

Has American stupidity gone too far?
>>
>>69721854
Omg the amount of cancer. Cruz is not an amnesty candidate. Where in the fuck are you asshats getting this from?
>>
>>69722447
He'd be the Ron Paul of the Senate except for his support of bills that Americans don't want like TPP.

It was exactly his performance in the Senate that convinced me he's not capable of handling the presidency.

>>69722145
Barry Goldwater was the father of modern conservatism. He also lost in a historic landslide.

Noticeably, Reagan didn't need everyone running around assuring people that he was almost as conservative as Goldwater.
>>
>>69721810
Basically this. He has policies someone else wrote for him and he'd be sure to get exactly zero of them carried out unless they alighn with his masters. Hillary with a penis.
>>
>>69722342
It won't be Cruz. It'll be Kasich. Lay off the Jewspiracies and realize that Cruz should be the man for the job. The establishment will tap Kasich. However, Cruz is the only candidate that can slay Hillary.
>>
File: goldman.jpg (42 KB, 648x365) Image search: [Google]
goldman.jpg
42 KB, 648x365
>>69722447
>Establishment fears Cruz
>>
>>69723279
>Implying Cruz is not part of the establishment
>>
>>69722925
I dunno Achmed did your fingers go too far up Helga's pussy?
>>
>>69717861
>but his and Donald policy are all most exact

lyin ted didn't mention walls until the don brought it up
>>
File: Illicit Sexual Relations.jpg (196 KB, 919x778) Image search: [Google]
Illicit Sexual Relations.jpg
196 KB, 919x778
>>69723279
You're an idiot. Cruz has a sex scandal in the wings. They're trying to suppress it so they can reveal it the second he gets nominated (IF he gets nominated) to destroy him in the general election.

Cruz can't win, Kasich can't win, the only one who can withstand the Clinton Crime Family's attack wing and deliver a knockout blow by exposing the Hildabeast's corruption is Trump.
>>
>>69717861
He's such a sleazy rat.

He reminds me of Saul Goodman

except Saul is redeemable and is loyal to his gf
>>
>>69723586
Better Call Saul!
>>
Ted should use the brokered thing to back out. Rubio did it.
>>
>>69723582
has the sex scandal progressed since pol started spamming those threads a few weeks ago?
>>
>>69723806
Also, reddit should be banned on sight.
>>
>>69723004
He gave soccer balls and gift baskets to illegals with Glenn Beck along with voting for 500% increase in H1B's
>>
>>69723806
They've released a few phone numbers from the D.C. Madam list that were hitherto under gag order allegedly. They say that some of those numbers trace back to Ted, but it's all still in the process of being fully confirmed.

It will be of course, one of the people he cheated with was a hooker so the records will be found and confirmed, hopefully before the WI primary so we can lock this convention up faster.
>>
File: Saul.jpg (75 KB, 550x433) Image search: [Google]
Saul.jpg
75 KB, 550x433
>>69723741
>>
>>69724170
Interesting...
>>
>>69717861
>supported amnesty
>now he supports a wall
>supported Obama trade
>now he's against it
>attacks Trump's wife
>plays the victim card when he strikes back
>has never affirmatively denied having an affair
Should I continue?
>>
Cruz has lied so many times about Trump and copied him just as many. I can't trust him and he really alienates me when he says "conservatives uniting blah blah blah"
>>
>>69724170
>>69723806

To be clear, the argument the lawyer for the Madam List is saying that the information on the list "will impact the 2016 election." Everyone is just assuming that's Cruz because he already has a sex scandal in the works and where there's smoke, there's fire.
>>
>>69717861
Cruz is for the Jews. He'll take us to war with Iran.
>>
>>69717861
Heeeellooo rato
>>
File: map-north-america.gif (25 KB, 593x609) Image search: [Google]
map-north-america.gif
25 KB, 593x609
>>69719486
>Implying neo-manifest destiny is a bad idea.
From coast to coast, from pole to pole!
>>
>>69721116
>wife works for the jews responsible for greece
Are you retarded?
>>
>>69726723
It's not american imperial expansion though, it's like the EU but worse because we have to do it with spics and canadians.
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.