[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did we characterize Ben Garrison, a Libertarian Cartoonist,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: moonman.jpg (7 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
moonman.jpg
7 KB, 480x360
Why did we characterize Ben Garrison, a Libertarian Cartoonist, into a neo-nazi white supremacist?

We had Moonman this whole time. Makes me feel bad for Ben.
>>
Fucking stupid leaf, Moon Man is Garrison in his Klan uniform.
Learn the fucking lore.
>>
>>69717552

I'd like a genuine explanation as-to why the Moonman/Ben Garrison parody is so fucking funny to me.

I'm not even racist, seriously.
>>
>>69717426
"We" didn't do anything. The one dude doing all those edits was a Jew trying to discredit Ben for being anti-fed.
>>
>>69717696
The text to speech voice, the taking of a McDonald's character and turning it into a nigger slaying klansman, the transformation of a Libertarian comic artist into a full blown Neo-Nazi propaganda leader, maybe? I think it's just the over the top shit that they say they do in real life, like in Baltimore when Ben Garrison was "called onto the scene, ready to fire up the nigger killing machine",
>>
File: 1458663823727.jpg (41 KB, 427x405) Image search: [Google]
1458663823727.jpg
41 KB, 427x405
Where to get this patch?
>>
File: 1431053607971.jpg (97 KB, 500x617) Image search: [Google]
1431053607971.jpg
97 KB, 500x617
Kek works in mysterious ways.
>>
>>69717426
Because we shooped his comics, he got mad for it.
Since we got a reaction out of him, we continued to act like he was Adolf Hitler 2.0
>>
>>69718541

Oh please, we would've kept shooping them even if he didn't get angry. His reaction or opinion of it didn't stop us at all.

>>69717988
>>69717988

I see what you mean.

Taking an innocent character like some benign McDonalds mascot and turning him into a caricature of a violent Klansman is just, funny.
>>
>>69718782
Yes we probably would have, but it's always more fun to do something if you get a rise out of it.
We'd never act like he was the head of the Klan unless he was so opposed to the idea.
>>
>>69718782
>>69717426
>we

Kill yourself.
>>
>>69719004

I'll agree to disagree here. The running joke of his signature and the bastardization of his comics were a meme before he started getting antsy about it; his reaction was not necessary to start or keep it going.

Besides, he's making so many comics now that /pol/ is behind on parodying them all. I'm sure he let loose a sigh of relief to that fact.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bfxl0-sgJE0

Do you feel in charge?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.