[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you feel about this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29
>>
I'm more worried how the fuck you're working three jobs in the U.S. and somehow, SOMEHOW be unable to survive.
>>
>>69717395
They aren't going to work any jobs if labor costs double while labor value stays constant. That's how people start getting replaced with robots.
>>
>>69717395
Management will pocket the $.50 then cut their employees hours.
>>
>>69717395
Liberals could be the best Christians out there if they thought even just a little bit
>>
>>69717395
The minimum wage was never meant to be a liveable wage. Liberals need to learn economic history. FDR was completely against the notion.
>>
>>69717547
Gotta get that new iPhone and my weekly Jordan's man
>>
>>69717610
Literally this.

Double the cost of labour just means robots are even more cost effective.

They'll destroy the labour market and seeing as morons breed faster they will destroy the lower class.
>>
>>69717395
end your life
>>
>>69717395
>>
>>69717395
What people say and what they actually do are rarely the same.

>I don't care about 50 extra cents
Quickly becomes
>nah, I'm not that hungry
>>
>>69717395

It's America. If you are so keen on having your wealth redistributed, then give it away. I know how much you like tipping down there.

Anyway, it's silly, because it takes the easy moral high ground of "if we pass this, people will have more money, because it's a more-money law!" and ignores the unpleasant knock on effects like "businesses will shut down and be unable to employ anyone", "people will increasingly work illegally under the table", "it will drive up costs downstream", "employers will be able to exploit people even further because there will be 5 people waiting to take your job if you quit/get fired" etc.

Leftists always think they can just mandate utopia. It's babby's first political ideology.
>>
>>69717547
This. At this point, that prison is making some serious bad life decisions.
>>
>>69717975
aren't you just proving his point with that image?

wages aren't even keeping up with the cost of food. so why shouldn't wages go up?
>>
>>69717975
how to reduce food price inflation?
>>
>>69717547
one is peddling weed, one is prostitution, and one is a part time job as a receptionist or some shit
>>
>>69718055
So welfare is people making bad life decisions without any forethought?
>>
>>69718392
the point is that his life will not get better with a raise, but he or his coworkers will still get laid off

>>69718400
gas the jews of course :^)
>>
>>69718188
Problem is that liberals don't want to give away their own money, just someone else's. There's a big reason who those on the left are stingy as fuck, while those on the right tend to much more charitable
>>
>>69718551
that isn't what your image says at all

if wage growth isn't even keeping pace with basic commodities, then wages should go up. there is literally no reason the minimum wage should be pegged to inflation.
>>
>>69717395
How do I FEEL about it, or what do I think about it? Frankly, I feel disgust that anyone is this retarded. Let's say that McDickhead's claims they have to raise the cost of your fries by $0.50 to pay a living wage to their employees, do you really expect them to pay their employees a living wage when we all fucking know this company makes enough money to easily pay all of their employees $40 an hour with full health benefits and paid vacations without raising the cost of your fries by $0.01 and still make a good profit? Maybe you think McDickhead's is going bankrupt? I know a man that owns a McDickhead's and wants to pay his employees a living wage, but coorporate tells him that he can't do it.
>>
>>69718751
the whole point of inflation is to avoid wages keeping pace

>there is literally no reason the minimum wage should be pegged to inflation
yes that seems to be the case
>>
>>69718055
I don't get it, is the meme supposed to counteract the earlier comment? Because it really doesn't do a very good job of it.
>>
>>69717395
retarded jewbook emotional propaganda
>>
>>69718055
>welfare is having an old piece of shit, box tv set with an antenna that gets 3 channels
Ouch, it must have been horrible to be your grandparents. They couldn't even get that.
>>
>>69717395
If labor costs double, demand for workers is going to plummet. say hello to robot cashiers.
>>
>>69718392
food prices are going up because of food stamps
>>
>>69717610
I can't wait for the Domino's Pizza Delivery Drones.

And the fucking cunt libs protesting their use. Hahahaha. Eat shit idiots.
>>
>>69718404
then that person should be rolling in cash
>>
I'll give them a whole penny, not just half a penny.
>>
>>69719563
>Delivery Drones.
This please.
>>
>>69719286
If robot workers only cost twice as much as human workers, and technology halves in cost every 18 months, then everyone is going to lose their jobs anyway in 2 years no matter what.
>>
>>69717764
Pretty much this, niggers and women have no impulse control or money management skills.
>>
File: 1459603904655.jpg (71 KB, 663x740) Image search: [Google]
1459603904655.jpg
71 KB, 663x740
>>69717395
That's fine, but is he "totally down with" having the federal government force me to also be as charitable?
>>
>>69717395

Poor Amerilards. Only able to discuss issues if it is in terms of food.
>>
>>69717395

$18 minimum wage reporting in. Works here, no idea why. Unemployment goes up and down just like yours.
>>
>>69720366
How are taxes?
>>
>>69717395
You're fine with paying when it's your parents money, obviously
>>
>>69719977
>technology halves in cost every 18 months
Not all technologies. And chip manufacturers have agreed to stop following Moore's Law.
>>
>>69717395
I'm reminded how ideas like this are great, but will be poorly executed and just make it worse for the employees.

Also how can you have 3 jobs and still not make enough to survive?
>>
>>69720366
BUILD AN OCEAN
DIG BABY DIG
>>
>>69717395

They should just go to a sit-down restaurant and tip well, then.

Do they?
>>
>>69718055
>Washing jeans every night
Jesus christ! No wonder this bitch is poor. He water bill must be astronomical!
>>
>extra 50 cents for a $1 fries
>a 50% mark up is totally acceptable for me because it helps a couple of shit people make slightly more money and severely fucks up several other parts of the economy

great job
>>
>>69717395
Ok this person should go negotiate with the owner to arrange that specific outcome after the wage increase. Shame they are a bleeding heart hippie liberal (cosmopolitan hipster). If they felt like that why not buy local produce etc instead of feeding the corporate beast??
>>
File: kitty.png (590 KB, 960x863) Image search: [Google]
kitty.png
590 KB, 960x863
>>69717395
I grin a little bit every time a liberal blames the ludicrous cost of living in his shitty state on anything other than himself.

You know what combined taxes are in California if you make 30k a year? A bit under 20%.

Twenty percent. Of your ENTIRE wage. And that's if you're working at a safeway. And you think raising the minimum wage by a dollar is going to help? Five dollars? It doesn't matter, they're still going to take a fifth of what you earn, the minimum wage is a total sham. If Comrade Sanders gets into power, expect to see that increase further, enjoy trying to pay your rent when half of your already pitiful wages are sucked away to pay for welfare that you'll never see.

>B-but muh healthcare
Shut the fuck up, literally nobody under the age of 40 cares about healthcare except as a talking point, and even if they did, thanks to God-King Obama you're only paying, what, 60 dollars a month for a silver coverage plan? That's about 700 dollars a year, it doesn't justify the 5000 fucking dollars they leech off of you in taxes.

>B-but muh education
California! It was free to begin with, do what normal people do and hit a community college for a few years, enjoy being paid to take classes, then go blow through a UC in two years. Congratulations you've saved 50,000 dollars. You do not need the fucking government to steal a fifth of all of your money from now until they day that you die to get a fucking education.
>>
50 CENTS?

THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH 50 CENTS!?

BITCH I GOT KIDS TO FEED!
>>
>>69717395
I kinda want some fries now.
>>
>>69717395
I feel like none of these people will ever buy a McDonalds burger because they're not sold at Whole Foods
>>
>>69717395
I'd rather save .50 for fries and use an ordering booth.
>>
Seriously, you assoles could pay $50 for a hamburger at McDickhead's and they would still tell you the same bullshit lies about not being able to afford to pay their workers a living wage. Shit like this is looked down on in 1st world countries, which don't exist anymore thanks to corporate greed.
>>
>>69717395
If he is so willing to throw away his money on some burgerflipping fagget then he can pay my 50 cents as well.
>>
>>69719083
The person is responding to the picture.
>>
>>69718055

Fuck her.

I've struggled way more than that.
Try and survive as a family of 3 with something like 70€ a month.

We had no electricity.
The city hall cut off our water because we were insolvent (which is illegal, by the way.)
Eventually the landlord threw us out and we moved into an abandoned property.

I spent the day gathering wood with hand tools and we cooked on fires, and heated with a wood stove.

After a year of hell I decided I couldn't live like that anymore.
I had stacked up enough wood to get us through at least another month, so I started spending all day every day looking for jobs.

I found one. I worked 16 hours shifts for months when the company was struggling.
Others said "oh no I can't because reasons" and left the rest of the team to fend for themselves.
Guess who got raises and promotions, and wo got laid off first chance.

Now, three yars later, my mon&dad owe me 10K.
My brother owes me 2K.
I have my own car, and I bought my own house.

Guess what, I'm still not a liberal.

And you know why? Because my parents made shitty financial decisions.
It's not the government's fault.
They had THREE cars, an enormous fucking house, they took three week vacations every year to the other side of the fucking planet.

As a kid, I fucking loved it. It was brilliant.
The trouble is they were massively overleveraged on their mortgage, they had basically no savings, and my dad's job relied on a stable economy.
Then just a year later the financial crisis hit and the house market crashed.

They suddenly found themselves 200,000€ under on a house that now had a market value of less than 100,000 - after paying a mortgage on it for over 10 years.

This is what happens when you're retarded with your money.
You live the good life, then suddenly you lose it all and you're 55 with nothing to show for it.
Nobody wants to hire you, retirement is 17 years away, you have no savings, and you're fucked.

And it's your fault and yours only.
>>
Lololol

It's probably from money her father gave her.
>>
>>69717395

>a thing of fries

Fucking hate this way of speaking.
>>
>>69717395
Incorrect economics, the minimum wage does not increase prices (as it actually doesn't give workers more disposable income to increase aggregate demand).
The minimum wage enriches some of the bottom paid workers at the cost of the jobs of others.
>>
>>69717395
The problem isn't the wages.
The problem is retards who really expect to make a living at McDonalds. They want to make working the cashier into a reasonable CAREER CHOICE
CAREER AT THE MCDONALDS
>>
>>69717395
HEARD A NIGGA CAME THROUGH SQUEEZIN OUT ON RATCHETS

>>69717395
HEARD A NIGGA CAME THROUGH SQUEEZIN OUT ON RATCHETS
>>
>>69722792
This didn't happen.
>>
>>69717395
I'm making the fries, senpai
>>
>poor people eat at fast food (go to /ck/ if you dont believe me - there's always a poorfag complaining he cant afford to cook)
>poor people cant afford $0.50 more per item
>bourgeoisie middle class people shitting all over poor people
feels bad desu
>>
>>69723094
To be fair it used to be possible 30 years ago.
>>
>>69717395

It's going to be a lot more than 50 cents extra.
>>
>>69717395
Minimum wage jobs are intended for teenagers. If all of our manufacturing jobs and other similar middle class ones hadn't been shipped overseas due to NAFTA and other globalist free trade policies then working three jobs wouldn't be necessary.
>>
>Thinking it would only cost .50 more
>Not realizing for this to REALLY work you'd have to pay $5 more and you don't get any fries.
God, I wonder how awesome it must feel to be smug and pretend to be altruistic.
>>
>>69723568
>NAFTA
>shipping jobs overseas

top kek. Do you Trumptards even listed to yourselves?
>>
>>69722383
I'm a cruz missile now
>>
>>69717395

NEW YORK STATE JUST PASSED $15 MININUMAM WAGE LAW

AND

PAYED FMLA (FAMILY MEDICAL CARE LEAVE ACT)

EVERYONE WILL HAVE A DEDUCTION FROM THEIR PAY ROLL TO PAY FOR PEOPLE TO TAKE SICK LEAVE FROM WORK

WOOHOOO
>>
>>69720156
>2016
>Not being nigger rich.
>>
>>69717395
From the same bleeding heart hippie liberals who will only bitch about but never put money in the tip cup when they pay for their 10 dollar coffee
>>
>>69724130
And now everyone can t ake medical leave without losing their job. Oh, but, I mean, the guy with strep throat coughing and hacking all over my goddamn French Fries adds flavor!

People in the US working while sick is a huge drain on productivity, and especially so in fast food and retail, where their sicknesses spread. A lot.
>>
>>69724130

MINIMUM WAGE

The state’s minimum wage will go from $8 to $15 over three years in New York City - though businesses with fewer than 10 employees will get four years - and over six years on Long Island and in Westchester County. Upstate the math is a little fuzzier, with the wage increasing to $12.50 over five years, and then increasing to $15 based on a timeframe to be worked out by state labor and budget officials, and based on economic indicators.

PAID MEDICAL LEAVE

Starting in 2018, New York workers will become eligible to take paid time off to care for a new child or sick relative. The benefit, which will top out at 12 weeks, will be funded by worker payroll contributions that will cost from 70 cents a week up to $1.40.

Benefits will start at 50 percent of an employee’s average weekly wage, capped at half the statewide average weekly wage, rising to 67 percent in 2021.

New Jersey, Rhode Island and California already have paid family leave programs, though advocates say New York’s will be the strongest.
>>
>>69723257

Free to believe so.
>>
>>69717395
it would be more than 50 cents.

it would also make it harder for young people to get those jobs, screwing over the next generation of workers even harder than we were.
>>
>>69717395
It ain't just 50 cents. I give more than fifty cents to the hobos on the streets. Added up, we're talking my freedom from authoritarian lefties and a lotta cash out of my pocket for people that live unwisely- I would know, I worked minimum wage for a while and most do not know a thing about thrift. These faggots aren't taking anything of mine.
>>
>>69717395
>implying food costs would only increase by 50 cents
>implying multiple people didn't just get laid off or forced into part time because the company can't keep paying them all $15 an hour
>>
>>69718055
>I make terrible decisions and I don't receive enough of other people's money
Did I sum it up?
>>
>>69717395

feel free to tip your server then, but fuck off forcing everyone else to do it
>>
>>69717395

It's like he's never heard of tips.
>>
>>69718929
McDonald's is bleeding money, no large company who relies on being the cheapest has enough to pay their employees 40 an hour with full benefits.
>>
>>69718929
>to easily pay all of their employees $40 an hour with full health benefits and paid vacations
I think this is sarcasm but I honestly can't tell anymore.
>>
>>69717395
>not caring about the workers that get fired because labor is off the charts.
>>
>>69723470
Never in existence of humanity had the position of cashier ever paid enough to live off on unless your parents paid for everything.
>>
>>69718929
You obviously dont know how franchise buisness are ran if you think that.
>>
>>69725514
>existence of humanity
Is this what they teach you kids in common core school?
>>
>>69720366
Our cost of living is much higher than theirs.

>>69720448
http://www.exfin.com/australian-tax-rates
Basically 19% to 45%
>>
>>69725718
>grammar nazis getting butt hurt
>>
>>69717547
most minimum wage jobs will make you work part time so that they dont have to give you benefits and pay you less
>>
>>69723385
>food banks
>coupons
>bulk

These 3 things can make cooking immensely cheap.

It's a matter of irresponsible parents conditioning their kids to fast food. Furthermore those kids are also conditioned to believe it's all society's fault so they cheer for mandated raises.
>>
>>69727723
You didn't make a grammar mistake jimmy. Your sources are lying to you. It was easy to support yourself with a single job until recently.

That's why the boomer think everyone is entitled. However the problem runs deeper than minimum wage.
>>
>>69717395
You know maybe minimal wage jobs would pay better if there wasn't a large immigrant workforce ready to snatch these jobs up and be happy to be paid less.

Gee I wonder which party wants to invite more immigrants in? Taking the votes of pro-immigrant voters and pro-higher wage workers while the former is in contrast with the latter. Brilliant.
>>
If McDickhead's prices truly reflected what they pay their employees none of their "premium" sandwiches would cost more than $1.25. Just saying, they get that purple/pink goo cardboard food junk dirt cheap and sell it fast as fuck!
>>
>>69718929
and then there's this fucking guy.
>>
>>69718188
If you don't tip you're a degenerate tbqh
>>
>its not meant to be livable!
>what do you mean a business shouldn't exist if it can't pay its labor costs?!
>>
>>69717395
>work 3 jobs
>can't survive

I love this meme.
>>
>>69728302
>It was easy to support yourself with a single job
True, but that job was never in entry positions like cashier and truer still is the fact that most young adults didn't move out until they were financially ready
>>
If you raise the wages of someone making min wage by 100%, does that mean everyone else also gets a 100% increase in pay? If no, why not? If yes, then what is the fucking point?
>>
I wish these people would consider why the cost of living is so high
>>
>>69725681
You fucking Jews either don't have a clue or you're talking "Muh Holocaust" levels of bullshit. Americans line up like fat hogs waiting to be slopped day in and day out. Don't tell me that McDonalds is barely keeping afloat, or any of that fake budget bullshit where they just barely scrape by day after day. I said Corporate won't let him pay his employees a decent wage. And why the fuck should they when you can fuck over your employees and force the fucking tax payers support your underpaid workers. Fucking welfare queen right along side Wal-Mart.
>>
>>69717395
wait a sec
that extra 50c... isn't that what tips are for? lmao fucking americans, make up your minds.
>>
>>69717818
The robots will do this eventually anyways.

Which is why we need to get rid of the concept of "jobs" and instead revert back to a Roman-style slave based economy using robots as labor
>>
>>69729878

Gotta get those weekly Jordans and Iphones anon.
>>
>>69717395
Define "survive" for me.

Because if it means "raise a family and have tons of kids, new car, large living space, eating out all the time, iWhatever, laptop, Netflix, broadband, etc etc." then quite simply they can go fuck themselves.
>>
>>69717610
It's labor values that have doubled while labor costs have flatlined. Large wage increases will simply approach the baselines of the 1970s.
>>
>>69723470
To be fair, having a college degree could land you a decent job 30 years ago, and a high school diploma a decent job 50 years ago.
>>
>>69731508
Such were the days of old.
>>
>>69720366
mods delete this post
>>
>>69729564
>they need a liveable wage!
>what do you mean they agreed to the wage when they accepted the job!?
>>
>>69717395
I'm absolutely not okay with helping wage slaves survive. They have no place in the coming robot revolution.
>>
>>69729564

>arbitrarily define the cost of labor
>"wow that job has less value than the lower limit I imposed? then it can only be done illegally! you're welcome"
>>
>>69717547
Three jobs at minimum wage, let's say 8.50 an hour, working 40 hours a week is about 1360 a month. Most places won't hire you for full time anymore, because there are no worker protections. On 1360 a month gross income, you are expected to spend about 1000 on rent, about 50 on taxes and social security you'll never see, this leaves you with about 310 dollars for food and utilities/car insurance.

You have no idea what the real world is like. You got lucky.
>>
>>69732215

>40 hours a week

anon, people working 2-3 jobs don't work 40 hours a week
>>
>>69731037
I think he means to be able to afford:
Health care
Dental Insurance
Car Insurance
Pay Mortgage and Property tax on small to midsize house
Buy Food
Buy Clothes
Buy a Dependable Vehicle and Maintain it
Be able to Raise a Reasonably Sized Family with 2 to 4 children
>>
>>69732342
So 60 then, still only gross 2040, which is barely making it. And you think working 60 hours a week to barely survive for a single individual is ok? What the fuck? What happened to this country? I thought a man should be able to work 40 hours a week and support a family?
>>
>>69732375
This requires at least 4 grand a month to do, which no one working 3 jobs on minimum wage can do. I really hope they raise it to at least $20.
>>
I'd be fine raising the minimum wage one or two more times if we stopped inflating our currency.

The left just wants to chase it's tail with inflation then wage hike ad nauseum.
>>
>>69732463

obviously not. the market has decided
>>
>>69732215
You're making $16k a year, most likely getting a shitload of benefits from the government.
Maybe you shouldn't go to the city if you can't afford the rent. Or here's an interesting thought: Get a proper fucking job.
>>
>>69732783
We're pretty far away from an open market economy.
>>
>>69732599
>4 grand
Probably closer to $2,600/month in most parts of the US.
>>
>>69717395
Companies should be hiring full time employees instead of 3 part time employees for the same job.

But Obamer created jobs!
>>
File: ebt.jpg (513 KB, 1957x1216) Image search: [Google]
ebt.jpg
513 KB, 1957x1216
AY YO
>>
>>69717395
Add 10% to everything you buy.
Don't get a double your wage raise.
Your rent goes up.
Everything goes up.
Still no raise.
Those same people that were saved by the wage hike, now have the same buying power as they did when they made less.
Your buying power is even lower, and your quality of life is lower.
So is theres.

>This is how we fix problems, making everyone suffer

I'd rather gov. funded trade schools, and educating people for better skills/service jobs.
>>
>>69717395
if it was true they wouldnt go to mcdonalds and would go somewhere that pays the workers more
>>
>>69717395
They are welcome to pay the employees $30/hr and charge whatever they want for the food. I won't go there.
>>
>>69733564
Please come back to reality, you silver spoon retard.

>If you don't like it, don't work there!

Nevermind that you're competing with baby boomers, college grads and thousands of people for one open position when ever you apply. It's an employer's market right now, you have to take what you can get, especially if you don't work in a major metropolitan area.
>>
>>69733742
Why stop there, why isn't the minimum wage $100 an hour?
I mean, it can't effect the economy right?
>>
>>69729564
>getting pregnant at 15 and working at mcdonalds for 20 years is a good life choice gotta feed muh keeds
>>
>>69733869
Then maybe you shouldn't have supported politicians that facilitated the immigration of ten or twenty million illegals into this country
All you're doing now is making it even more lucrative to hire them instead of you
>>
>>69717395
How the fuck would I be able to pay half a penny?
>>
>>69720366
Don't video games cost like $100 there though?
>>
>>69734016
The illegals aren't even the ones taking all of the jobs, and either way I'm not necessarily pro immigration. You can blame other races all you want, but the country/job market is fucked up for more than one reason.
>>
>>69732215
>You have no idea what the real world is like.

People on minimum wage also get tons of government benefits. People in the western world are only poor because they're bad with money and buy things impulsively.
>>
File: 1429489827848.jpg (62 KB, 550x539) Image search: [Google]
1429489827848.jpg
62 KB, 550x539
>>69717395
It may not matter to you, but what about poor single-parent households?
>>
>>69717395
If the problem is that things are so expensive you need 3 jobs just to survive, I can guarantee you paying extra for fries, or redistributing wealth in any sense won't fix it. To do that, you'd need to tax people, meaning more people now have less money in their pockets, which means that those same people now have less purchasing power, which means they'll buy less, which means the cost of goods will increase, and people will lose their jobs to adjust for the loss to businesses. If you want to help this poor fuck working three jobs, figure out why things are so expensive, and address that instead.
>>
>>69734145
https://ebgames.com.au/
Here's our gamestop.
FF15 was on the front page so I clicked that one, $100 for the normal edition, $140 for the deluxe.
A 1TB PS4 with 2 games bundle is $550.
A 1TB XB1 with 4 games bundle is $550.
A new 3DS XL with 1 game bundle is $250.
>>
>>69734585
>People in the western world are only poor because they're bad with money and buy things impulsively.

Spoken like a typical middle-class or upper-middle class born suburbanite. Again, you have no idea how the world works for people born into a lower class than you. The class system is alive and well in the US. The problem is more complex than bad spending habits. Sure they exist, I'm sure we both know poor people who put/keep themselves there because of their spending, but that is not true for the majority. Stop cherry picking your blame targets.
>>
>>69734757
Tax the top .5%, not the bottom 99.5.
>>
>>69717395
Items inflate in price anyways
>>
>>69734929

no, you tax the shit out of people who can't afford to leave your country. you start taxing the rich and they move. but if you tax joe the plumber, he'll be stuck in povery forever
>>
>>69732215

Aww. That's so fucking cute.

>"Le full time! le good! le workers protection!"
This is what you say when you don't get full time.

When you faggots do get it, the whine turns to;
>"Le overworking! Le slave labor! Le no time for le family! le le le xDDDDD"

You people are a fucking contradiction.

First it was "Go to college because I don't want to be a frycook!"

Now your worthless degree, or oversaturated market is keeping you from doing anything but frycook. So now you want to make a fucking career out of it?

Is this what the employment situation in this country really is? You're either some overpaid CEO or an underpaid frycook? You know there are options, right?
>>
>>69717395
you're free to donate your money to the poor, just don't take away mine.
>>
>>69734879

>All of this post
>by you

Spoken like a total faggot.
>>
>>69717395
>if we double every burger flipper's wages it will only make the price of fries go up fifty cents

disregarded for being out of touch with reality.
>>
>>69735144

not his fault he was fed the scholastic jew his entire life
>>
>>69732215
>1000$ a month on rent.
Have you lived in the "real world"?
The highest rent ive ever paid was 800$ a month, and those apartments were immaculate. If you have 3 jobs, you're likely working more than 40 hours. Silly autist.
>>
File: economics for dummies.jpg (46 KB, 960x528) Image search: [Google]
economics for dummies.jpg
46 KB, 960x528
>>69734929
>I don't know about tax havens.
Well color me surprised. Kill yourself you socialist faggot.
>>
>>69735535
My two bedroom apartment costs $2,400 per month.
>>
>>69734929
>Tax the top .5%
They'll leave. They have left. Either way, prices don't go up by themselves. Why tax anyone at an increased rate without even attempting to locate the reason for higher cost of goods and trying to eliminate it?

>>69734879
>Again, you have no idea how the world works for people born into a lower class than you.
I can't tell you how many times I've heard this argument. From people on both sides of the aisle, too. When I was younger, I identified as a leftist and my parents told me the same thing. Now I'm older, and I'm hearing it from someone on a Sudanese book-binding enthusiast website.
>>
>>69735619

do you live in a major city, and actually inside that major city?
>>
>>69735619
Leave san fran m80
>>
File: twentySixteen.jpg (78 KB, 786x483) Image search: [Google]
twentySixteen.jpg
78 KB, 786x483
>>69717702
>>
>>69734879

Bull fucking shit. I was born into a white trash meth house in rural Missouri and fought my way out of the fucking cycle and into a higher class. If you don't want to be a poor piece of shit then do something about it instead of passing the blame to those who have it better than you.
>>
>>69717395

Everything will be marked up though, the wage increase will be swallowed and soon we will have op-eds wondering why the poor are now worse off
>>
File: 1437658962858-1.png (736 KB, 1050x870) Image search: [Google]
1437658962858-1.png
736 KB, 1050x870
>>69735619
Protip: If you live in a place with faggot parades (e.g. San Francisco, NYC, etc.), you're probably in a place that has an overly inflated cost of living and should probably be nuked.
>>
>>69735535
We can't all live in middle of america fucking nowhere-stan
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 400x400
>>69735834
Sourceless, kitten images.
>>
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 113x118) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 113x118
>>69717395

I think he's absolutely right. That's exactly why we should deport all the illegal immigrants. If your business plan relies on paying people less than minimum wage, then you should go out of business. If we have to pay more for raspberries or Chinese food, because they can't pay someone $50 to spend 12 hours picking them or washing dishes, then it's something we'll just have to accept.
>>
>>69732463

A 60 hour work week can be divided into 10 hour days 6 days per week. If you've ever been a professional in any kind of actual career that's the sort of hours you would work.
>>
File: 1368554238095.jpg (450 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
1368554238095.jpg
450 KB, 900x506
>>69717395
50 cents isn't going to do shit.

If a store sells 10 fries an hour and is open 12 hours a day 7 days a week. That's 120 fry sales a day. That's $60 extra.

1/3 of it goes to taxes
We now have $40.
There are 20 employees at the store.

That's $2 a day extra for each employee.
8% gets cut from sociality and medicare
That's now $1.74

Assume each employee works 4 days a week

All you did was give the employee an extra $362 at the end of the year. He still needs to work 3 jobs.

Fuck even if you payed $5.00 extra for frys you still wouldn't get them out of poverty.

So no you are not a bleeding heart hippy liberal. You are an empty-headed hippie liberal living in a fantasy land.

You havn't helpoed anyone.

So there we have it. Even if you payed $5.00 extra on frys you would only give full time employees less than $700 extra a year.

Money doesn't grow on trees
>>
>>69736036

OH SHIT, ITS STITCHES
>>
>>69718055
>box of shitty milk
lol, wut
>>
>>69717395

1. That's nice, but the fact is higher-income people tend not to eat that sort of food much to begin with. It's cool that you're willing to chip in an extra fifty cents, but the poor people who eat that shit tend to be unable to afford it.

> inb4 /pol/ bitches about 'buying real food'

When I was younger, I had very very little money. I lived off of McDonald's dollar menu. Ever other day I'd spend maybe 3 bucks or scrape together some change for a filling meal that would keep me going for a while. If I wanted to do actual grocery shopping, I would have had to starve for a week. Sometimes I managed to get cash together for groceries, but there were many stretches where the dollar menu saved me.

2. I notice that when the mechanism for raising wages changes from "artificially inflating them by government diktat" to "Pushing them higher by reducing the pool of labor by deporting illegal immigrants" you liberals absolutely lose your mind.
>>
File: pan the cameras.jpg (4 MB, 2400x1800) Image search: [Google]
pan the cameras.jpg
4 MB, 2400x1800
>>69735834
>minimum wage was once hardly even necessary
>it would often grow to match increases in productivity
>computers happen
>productivity increases by leaps and bounds
>wages continued to grow at a relatively stable rate so as not to completely fuck the economy
>now 2016
>people think that wages should have continued to grow in proportion to worker productivity
>armchair economists who never heard of tax havens come out of the woodwork to support a socialist kike that would ruin America
>facebook economists constantly post misleading bullshit like that pic
>people actually buy it
Trump needs to win. If he doesn't, I look forward to being nuked in the inevitable third world war.
>>
>>69718055
>stay at home mother
>working your ass off
Top lel
>>
>>69720993
Kek plus all of the soap
>>
>>69736337
*correction
$5.00 frys= less than $4,000 extra a year

This would still put all employees at the poverty line, including the shift managers
>>
>>69717395
>I'm fine with paying 50% more for everything
lel, liberals.
>>
File: Saber 2.png (242 KB, 499x543) Image search: [Google]
Saber 2.png
242 KB, 499x543
>>69736337
A whole lot more than just 10 fries are sold in an hour. Like a shitton more. You have no idea how busy some fast food joints get.
That being said, you are right in that OP's pic is utter bullshit posted by idiots who have no understanding of basic economics.
>>
>>69736443

i would be fine with that if prices weren't inflating at the rate they are.

you know who's really to blame? everyone but me
>>
File: shit was so cash.jpg (162 KB, 725x679) Image search: [Google]
shit was so cash.jpg
162 KB, 725x679
>>69736402
>When I was younger, I had very very little money. I lived off of McDonald's dollar menu. Ever other day I'd spend maybe 3 bucks or scrape together some change for a filling meal that would keep me going for a while. If I wanted to do actual grocery shopping, I would have had to starve for a week. Sometimes I managed to get cash together for groceries, but there were many stretches where the dollar menu saved me.

same here. shit was so cash.
>>
>>69732375
>Pay Mortgage and Property tax on small to midsize house

kek. McDonald's should not = house. Sorry. No skills = hard life.

>Be able to Raise a Reasonably Sized Family with 2 to 4 children

Again, kek. See above.
>>
>>69730559
This.

The kike brainwashing in this thread is astounding.
>>
File: shrugging cop.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
shrugging cop.gif
1 MB, 480x270
>>69736745
It's Jews, anon. Simple as that. Jews are the ones to blame.
>>
File: 1432968479060.gif (1 MB, 305x360) Image search: [Google]
1432968479060.gif
1 MB, 305x360
>>69717395
I'm not, and I'll continue only buying off the dollar menu whenever I get fast food
>>
>>69736848

is Usury really the grand motivator here? Do countries now live and die simply because the jews can't skim off the top?
>>
Pay them what the market demands. If you are without skills that are in demand, so be it; you should be paid accordingly.
Why is this so wrong?
>>
>>69736751

It's not bad when you're young, but I definitely wouldn't want to eat like that nowadays. It seems like my stomach's much more sensitive now that I'm older, for some reason. Fast food always makes me sick.
>>
File: 1456151601624.gif (1014 KB, 501x281) Image search: [Google]
1456151601624.gif
1014 KB, 501x281
>>69736036
>AK tatooed on his face
>Uses an SKS
>>
>>69736402

You know, you can get a pound of beans, a pound of pasta, and a can of sauce for $3.
>>
>>69717395
If that were true and everyone were willing to pay more, then prices would naturally be higher.
>>
>>69737058
>why is this so wrong?
because it's not nice for everyone all the time.
leftists hate reality because none of their bullshit actually works in it.
>>
I'd prefer to be served my fries by a robot t b h

it makes no difference to me whether or not someone who's reduced to working in the service industry lives or dies
>>
File: mc_bernies_raising_minimum_wage.jpg (349 KB, 975x629) Image search: [Google]
mc_bernies_raising_minimum_wage.jpg
349 KB, 975x629
>>69717395
I'm fine not eating fast fucking food and starting an indoor aeroponics garden if all the prices are going to go up that much. Serious as a heart attack. I'm sure they'll just start letting people order shipments of food direct from the manufacturer if labor costs get too high. I sure as fuck aren't going to pay when i know everyone in the entire system is getting jacked because of dumb as wage hikes. Inflation catches up sometimes before the wages even go up. Watch your three jobs turn into none because everyone drops down to the minimum employees possible to cover costs. Fucking idiots can only think in the short term, and they pretend wages are this static thing in a vacuum -- you're literally solving the income problem by blowing up the labor market. Fucking retards, maybe we need to actually experience a lost generation living through socialism for people to get how fucked all these ideas are.
>>
>>69737175

does he have a pot to cook it in? does he have a stove?
>>
>>69737175
sauce is two bucks all by itself m8.
>>
File: Dan.jpg (14 KB, 323x388) Image search: [Google]
Dan.jpg
14 KB, 323x388
>>69736997
It surely doesn't help that usury is so poorly defined by our laws that it's effectively legal.
>>
>>69737341

Except that it isn't, at least where I am. You can get those cans of sauce for 89 cents.
>>
>>69737341

Just go to a dollar store. They sell food, and they sell sauce.

>>69737267

You can buy a bowl at a dollar store and cook it in a microwave. And even if not, eat 20 cent packages of ramen / oatmeal for a week and save up enough to buy a pot.
>>
>>69732215
>you are expected to spend about 1000 on rent
Nigger, I pay 600$ for my crib, not everyone lives in commiefornia
>>
>>69724768
We already have sick and carers leave here in Australia. Guess what? Women spend a shitload of time being "sick", or their "kids" are "sick", and you can't fire them as long as they can find a doctor willing to sign a medical certificate.

Your taxes will be paying for lowering peoples overall productivity. YAY.
>>
>Minimum wage goes up to $15 per hour
>I earn approximately $28 per hour
>The pathetic uneducated parasite underclass gets a massive pay rise
>I do not, and the value of my work is comparatively lowered

Minimum wage means minimum skills, minimum qualifications, minimum employability, minimum intelligence, minimum work ethic, minimum quality.

It should also mean minimum living standards, not "3 cars, a 5 bedroom house, 3 holidays per year, 3 kids, a housewife and a swimming pool".
>>
>Work three jobs to survive

Not working that hard at any of them then.
>>
>>69732375
Why should literally every person be able to do this?

Why would I work hard and be productive in society when I can simply phone it in and be given everything. All you do by making lower tier jobs pay a "living" wage is enforce poor work ethics and "give me that" attitudes. Great for overall society.
>>
>>69737255
If I was actually confident Bernie would deliver on every single economic wrecking ball he's promised to swing, I'd vote for him. We absolutely DO need a 'Lost Generation' to sacrifice.

I'm certain thousands would shout DINDU NUFFIN to their kids years later, but the ones with brains will grow to despise them. They'll never forget their treachery.
>>
>>69737887
>minimum employability, minimum intelligence, minimum work ethic, minimum quality
these really aren't true. It's not a myth that there are people who have started with very little and made something of their lives.

You really shouldn't hate poor people, and they're not all parasitic. The parasitic ones are the ones refusing to work for what they have.
>>
>>69737887

Calm down France no one's getting all that for 15 bucks an hour
>>
I make about $2,000/month net. I live with my girlfriend who makes about the same.

Rent - 400
Student loans - 600
Car insurance - 80
Cable/internet - 60

That leaves about $850 a month for food, clothing, gas, social spending, etc.

Conscious choices I've made:
-no kids
-bought a cheap used car 3 years ago (so no car payment)
-went to fairly expensive private school and chose a major that has not helped my career to any real degree
>>
>>69733869
And so you admit the issue is an excess of underskilled people.

Paying them a living wage means they will simply have more children to be underskilled, exacerbating the problem.

It's no different to pumping money/ food aid into third world countries. It's been happening for as long as I can remember, 25+ years, and so far it has solved nothing.. because those who don't understand how to conserve resources, how to have a work ethic, how to plan for the future etc keep breeding more people with the same perspective.
>>
>>69717395

Tip the guy, problem solved.

No need for government to step in.
>>
>>69717395

I agree.

It's why I don't eat at places like McDonalds which pay their employees minimum wage. I eat at places like Dick's. I prefer to eat at places that pay better and offer benefits like tuition reimbursement or healthcare coverage.

It's also why I don't go to places like Les Schwab or Jiffy Lube, because they pay their employees next to nothing.

I'd rather shop at a place like WINCO, which is an employee owned company that pays top dollar and provides benefits than places like Walmart.

If all of these dumb faggots would stop shopping at places that pay minimum wage, we wouldn't be having this fucking discussion. The government doesn't need to regulate this shit, YOU need to do it with your dollars.

God damn stupid fucking liberal faggots have no understanding of society or economics. Fuck this gay earth.
>>
>>69738409

so what do you propose then? because if they can't buy food, they will steal it
>>
>>69738447
When tipping is customary, the companies can pay less than minimum wage.
>>
It's a meaningless statement without economic context. Not directly related to a policy, the situation depicted is far from completed.
>>
>>69738467

Why are you so pathetic as to be concerned with the lives of complete strangers?

My god just stop being a pussy and shop at places where YOU want to shop, not where the employees want you to shop.
>>
>>69738320
I'm not talking about all poor people m8.

I'm talking about the people who choose a lifelong career working in a low-effort, low-skill job (like waiting tables), and still believe that they're entitled to the benefits that hard work and perseverance bring.
I'm talking about the people who think that they should be able to raise a family on a minimum wage income.

The people who are locked in for life in high school jobs, and don't understand why they get left behind by their peers.

Obviously there are honest minimum wage jobs, but the people who kickstarted this "movement" were fast food workers. That is not a real career, and it shouldn't be treated as such.
>>
File: shygddtiranpres.png (107 KB, 270x251) Image search: [Google]
shygddtiranpres.png
107 KB, 270x251
>>69737626

but minimum wage in corn husker land is comparatively lower so the argument still stands.
>>
>>69717395
I have a Denny's franchise so this makes me fully erect.
>>
Why does everyone only think of fast food workers when talking about minimum wage? Minimum wage means everyone. gas, groceries, utilities, virtually everything now has a higher labor cost to make it available.
>>
>>69736261
>If you've ever been a professional in any kind of actual career that's the sort of hours you would work.

what the fuck

I work in a Job that requires no degree or anything at 30 Hours a week and I get 1900€ before and 1400€ after taxes, rent is 420€ for a 45 m2 apartment.

Now remember that I don`t have to worry about healthcare costs and get 33 days of paid leave at work.

I pitty you americans
>>
>>69738878
>but minimum wage in corn husker land is comparatively lower so the argument still stands
How?

How does it still stand if you don't know where I live in the U.S. you dumbfuck?
>>
If you spent that time getting skills to get a better job you wouldn't be working minimum fucking wage
>>
>>69738380

I make $8.25 an hour. 40 hours a week.

My bills and deductions go like this:

$550 rent
$200 to savings.
$200 to bills.

$750 out of $1,200 leaves you with $450 to spend on food and fuel. Considering that I know how to cook, and I drive a car that can get 25mpg city, I'm not spending much there.

For fuck's sake, I had a month where after paying taxes that I found myself with $12 in my checking account. You know what I did for the 4 days before I got my next paycheck? I chilled the fuck out and waited. I had a full fridge with all the food needed, a full tank of gas, and all my bills already paid for.

These morons would find themselves in a similar situation and lose their fucking minds.

Just to be safe, I rationed, and spent judiciously for a while, and found myself in the following month with a $700+ surplus in funds. So I treated myself to a $50 meal that lasted me four days of lunch and dinner leftovers.

These people need to learn how to budget properly, and how to handle a crisis. Their lives are a fucking crisis.
>>
File: 1432672271876.gif (3 MB, 290x310) Image search: [Google]
1432672271876.gif
3 MB, 290x310
>>69738878
No one in corn husker land makes minimum wage except women.

>mfw I only make 12 an hour but also receive spiffs and as much OT as I want so I always make 1-3k a week

All in all to anyone making minimum wage let me just say this, stop being lazy and get a real fucking job. Trades always need people and always pay apeshit money.
>>
>>69739341

Whoops. Bad math. $850 in expenditure leaves you with $350.

Still. $350 a month left over even after savings on barely more than minimum wage is nothing to sneeze at.
>>
>>69738538
We're massively overpopulated. If you look at people who are educated, they understand that a kid costs money, which is why they breed less.

What's really needed is "welfare for those who get neutered". Personally I have no problems paying for someones comfy life for 80 years if they don't breed more people stupid enough to make that decision.

>They'll steal food
It's unfortunate that we've pushed our population in this direction, but there isn't much we can do. The narrative in western society, which has sort of penetrated the consciousness of many other cultures, means that people want the benefits of socialism without having to work to contribute to the net pool. Theres nothing at all wrong with welfare, looking after those who can't contribute to society, but unfortunately the number/ percentage of people who can't or, really, won't contribute is unsustainably huge; and we keep allowing them to increase their ranks.
>>
>>69739368

don't fall for the trade meme. they're next once the bachelor degrees flow like water
>>
>>69738846

Are you retarded? I shop where I want to shop, and I shop there for a specific reason.

Jiffy lube sucks. Their product sucks, their customer service sucks. Why? Because they're about profit. Poorly paid employees don't give a fuck. I'd rather support a local business that pays better and gives a fuck because that pay and the fucks they give is reflected in the quality of their work and thus provides a greater VALUE to their service. Paying $5 or $10 more for an oil change isn't shit but that extra $10 means a whole lot more to their business AND my community.

When I eat at Dick's I do it because I like their food. It's consistent, pretty cheap, the service is good, and they treat their employees very well. This is a better value to me than McDonalds.

When I shop at Winco I do it because they have good prices, a good selection, and they pay their employees well.

How hard is that for you to understand?

I don't need some faggot to arbitrarily raise the minimum wage. The problem is that nobody else out there is capable of critical thinking and it ruins it for the people who do give a shit.

Raising the minimum wage wont help a damn thing, it's a bandaid for the real problem that is our monetary policy coupled with a staggering amount of laziness and apathy in the American people. The problem with free market theory is that it assumes the consumer has perfect information and actually gives a shit. The problem with regulated bullshit is that people are shitbags who don't understand economics or choice.
>>
File: Logistic-curve.png (13 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Logistic-curve.png
13 KB, 600x400
>>69738538
Populations tend to follow the logistics curve. If the upper limit is due to food supplies, then people starve. If it is due to housing, people will live and die in the streets. People can avoid starving by buying food, unless they don't make a livable wage. Thieves can be stopped by increasing security. In South America, even grocery stores can stand a small siege.

We don't want people starving, though. We need a way to limit population growth without excess human suffering. Europe was doing a good job at it, but then they decided to let in refugees.
>>
>>69738583

Then leave a bigger tip than what's customary, same shit.
>>
>>69739127
Rich people in N. America work for a living, ie: keep working long after we have what we need to survive.
>>
>>69738467
>not going to les schwab for free beef

i bet you don't even have a tom pederson watch do you faggot?
>>
>>69739478
>they're next once the bachelor degrees flow like water
They've been flowing like water for the past 20 years.

>don't fall for the trade meme.
Skilled trades have always been high paying and always will be.
>>
>>69739478

Not really. Bachelor degrees are not necessary in trades. Trades are stuff like electricians, plumbers and HVAC. None of which require a college degree. Many just need some basic trade school diploma.

Hell. If you want to be an electrician, just join the IBEW and they pay you to learn under them, and they always need new apprentices.
>>
>>69733942
>rethuglicans want to ban abortion in all cases
>get pregnant
>what do?
>>
>>69739680
If the tip isn't customary, then it's just $0.50 every time you get the same frymaker. That's not going to solve anything for him.
>>
>>69740023
how about DON'T get pregnant at fifteen??
>>
>>69733942

Mcdonalds actually has 401k matching and above average benefits
>>
>>69717547

Its called Obama care, you gotta work 3 jobs to make 40 hours and not pay obama care.
>>
>>69732850
ITT people think good jobs fall from trees.

Most good jobs want some sort of prior experience or college degrees that some people just can't afford.
>>
>>69739615

These people aren't paid a shitty wage because some corporate asshole CEO wants more money for his private jet.

They're paid shit money because their labor isn't worth much. When anybody can do your job, the labor pool (supply) far outstrips the value of the labor (demand) which drives prices down.
>>
>>69718400

stop the government and BLM from shutdown all the farms

what do you think Oregon and Bundy was all about?
>>
>>69740098
Ah yes, the "don't get pregnant" line. That really worked for everyone.

15 year old girls are stupid, and they get pregnant. Making abortions and birth control harder to get isn't going to solve the problem.
>>
>>69740111

McDonald's also is independently operated at the local level, and promotes from within.
>>
>>69717395

I don't know, every time I go to McDonald it's mostly kids that work their, and they fucking suck at their job.

Last time I went to McDonald's, I ordered some food and a small water. They asked, "did you say hot water"?.. Why the fuck would I want hot water? I said no, and that I wanted a small water. Then they gave me warm water.

The deserve less money.
>>
>>69740393

maybe you should speak to them and not into your phone
>>
>>69740046

A steady line of overtipping Carl the Cucks will do more for him personally than a minimum wage raise across the board.
>>
>>69740507

What are you even talking about? My phone?
>>
>>69741046

you speak to the cashier in a clear voice so that they can understand you. not with your head down looking at your phone because you can't be bothered to give someone eye contact
>>
>>69717395
I don't want to pay the $.50. Why don't these "super workers" invest their time somewhere else to improve their life.
>>
>>69740681
Lets say the minimum wage at this restaurant is $7.50. If you tip him $0.50 every time he makes your fries, and he makes all your fries, and you eat fries at every meal, then he gets $61.50 a day. If instead the minimum wage is raised to $8.00, and you never tip him, he gets $64.00 a day. If you need other people to tip, then it becomes customary.

How does the overtipping help him more than an increased minimum wage?
>>
>>69729484

At Mcdonalds, though? I tip at actual restaurants but not that kind of place.
>>
>>69740215
How about logging or sucking shit from a septic tank? Both pay very well.
>>
>>69741292

>not with your head down looking at your phone because you can't be bothered to give someone eye contact

Why would I have my phone out while talking to someone?
>>
>>69740215
>Join the military
>Have them pay for college (even a community college)
>Get an actual skill
>???
>Stop bitching
>>
A minimum wage does not guarantee jobs. It guarantees only that those who get jobs will be paid at least that minimum.

And that leads to two bad outcomes: unemployment and higher prices.

You can explain this by asking a simple question: What is a wage?
A wage is the price of labor.

Now, what happens if the price of labor rises, not because workers have become more productive, not because a business must pay higher wages to hold on to valuable employees, but only because the government requires it?

When the minimum wage rises, employers will adjust. They will use less labor.
They'll fire current employees or cut back on their hours. They will also raise prices for their goods or services. These are undesirable consequences.

But let's also consider another bad effect Businesses will hire fewer workers, especially those with little or no job experience.
>>
>>69717395
ill make up for you by boycotting them
>>
>>69741551

He's a consumer too and will have to pay more for any services and goods utilizing minimum wage labor.

Meanwhile the fast food martyr pity money comes with no strings attached.
>>
>>69740231

Are you retarded or something? I clearly understand supply and demand. I'm not advocating that they are paid more than what they are worth. I'm very clearly arguing against it, actually.

I am however arguing that the value of a company which puts the welfare of their employees before absolute profit is higher to me and that is why I support those companies.

If people want to 'raise the minimum wage', the value of a company who puts the welfare of their employees first should be high to them.

That is why they should spend their money wisely instead of being retarded hypocrites and demanding a nannystate fix their problems for them.

The fact is that businesses are profitable and competitive even when paying their employees a slightly higher wage and offering other benefits. There are even some who do it without collective bargaining tactics like unionization.

The people are paid shitty wages because they're poor, they need easy money, and they know they can get away with paying less.

Supporting companies who don't fuck people over like that is the ONLY way to elevate the lower class without legislating bullshit laws.
>>
>>69717395
None of you would feel so negatively towards the welfare of your people... if they actually were your people. Fuck Pablo, he's not getting any of my labor. Let the whole system burn.
>>
>>69719410
Can you elaborate?
>>
>>69724768
>tfw living in NY i worked my ass off on and off for the 12k i have saved up starting at minimum wage 9 years ago at age 16 and soon someone could do half the work I did for the same money.
>>
>>69742775
not nearly enough people care about shopping anywhere except where they'll find the lowest prices, which is always going to be where they pay as little as possible
>>
>>69717395

How many fries do you get in a "thing?"
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.