[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 960x539) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 960x539
WE
>>
File: 1457963969730.png (357 KB, 653x997) Image search: [Google]
1457963969730.png
357 KB, 653x997
>tfw you're a history buff
>>
>>69717022

whats a quick way to shut this shit down bro

just give me a chart or some shit i just want to know what research to kill it with
>>
I beg american fats.

Go to a Bernie protest of rally and start saying to a random nigga "oll up so yu ben sayin we wuz king and shiet?" they ,as the normie they are, won't get the meme and wont attack you but will just ask you wtf you just said.

Fuck, if only i was an amerifat.
>>
>>69717345
They won't listen even if you straight up murder their families with pure knowledge. It's better to try and convince the bystanders.
>>
File: kirkface.jpg (4 KB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
kirkface.jpg
4 KB, 240x180
>>69716667
>astrology
>>
>Them greek homos
Kek
>>
>>69716667
I'm so sick of this bullshit. I've got a Master's degree in History.

The earliest civilizations, like the Hittites, Sumerians, Egyptians, whatever, weren't fucking black. They were Indo-European and Mediterranean.

Try telling an Egyptian that they're black to their fucking face. Just because Egypt happens to be physically located on the African continent does not make their population black any more than it makes the Afrikaners black.

It's the same shit as telling someone from Queens that they're from Long Island; they'll knock you the fuck out.

I wish this idiocy would fucking die. These subhuman pieces of shit were living in the fucking Stone Age until Europeans showed up. Hell, half of them still ARE living in the Stone Age.

You made literal cannibals and figured out how to shoot blowguns! Great civilizations, guys! Good job! Do you want a fucking cookie or something?
>>
File: 1452718582559.png (278 KB, 500x939) Image search: [Google]
1452718582559.png
278 KB, 500x939
>>69717022
Good to see that image on other boards
>>
File: WE.jpg (24 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
WE.jpg
24 KB, 400x300
>>
>>69716667
AAAAAAYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AYYOOO
>smacks lips together loudly
SO HOL UP HOL UP
>steals
SO U BE SAYIN
>gets jiggy wit it
SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN
>eats grits
AAAYYYOOO SO U BE SAYIN
>checks for nearest fried chicken joint
U BE SAYIN
>collects welfare
HOL UP HOL UP
>licks teeths and smacks lips
AYYYOO U BE SAYIN
>does the crip walk
SO U BE SAYIN
>opens a up a forty and pours some for his homies malcolm x and marthin luther king
HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN
>goes to check in with his parole officer
WE WUZ
>dindu nuffins
U BE SAYIN WE WUZ
>sucks air through teeth
AYYYOO HOL UP SO WE WUZ
>pulls up sagging pants
SO WE WUZ
>instinctively looks around for police
SO U SAYIN WE WUZ
>faints and then gets up repeatedly
SO WE WUZ
>shouts at movie theater screen
WE WUZ
>deals crack
SO HOL UP WE WUZ
>chucks spear
AYYYOO WE WUZ
>sets down cotton bale
HOL UP
>strokes welfare check pensively
SO WE WUZ
>throws gang sign
WE WUZ
>participates in a drive-by shooting
KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNGGGGGGGZZZZZZZ AN SHIIIEEEEEEEEETTTTT???
>learns kikongo
>>
>>69721029
>It's the same shit as telling someone from Queens that they're from Long Island; they'll knock you the fuck out.

Could be because nobody from Queens has ever looked at a map other than those found at subway stations.
>>
>>69716667
>them Greek homos

kek
>>
File: seven.jpg (18 KB, 728x409) Image search: [Google]
seven.jpg
18 KB, 728x409
>>69722431
I wish this was a video
>>
File: HERSEY.jpg (64 KB, 599x599) Image search: [Google]
HERSEY.jpg
64 KB, 599x599
>>69716667
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.