[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hungarians are killing themselves because of lack of refugees
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 10
File: BonApettite.png (254 KB, 820x820) Image search: [Google]
BonApettite.png
254 KB, 820x820
> "Suicide as a solution:

>In some areas in the countryside suicide is so >general that no family remains unaffected. In >recent years a number of small and isolated >settlements in southern Hungary came to be >known as 'suicide villages' as their rate is >even higher than the average national figures. >Until last year there were 4,500 recorded >suicides a year in Hungary, which, was the >highest per population figure in the world. Not
>only many people kill themselves in Hungary >but they also often choose brutal methods: >they jump down wells, hang themselves, or >drink pesticides."

http://www.phespirit.info/gloomysunday/article_02.htm

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/world/suiciderate.html

/pol/, why are these shit-munching brain dead right wing cocksuckers kill themselves if they are so proud of MUH PURITY, MUH HISTORY, MUH CUISINE ?

They are killing themselves so fast, there will be no Hungarian left for the refugees to rape.

What do you think /pol/? Masterrace or MasterDEAD?
>>
File: B8.jpg (12 KB, 290x850) Image search: [Google]
B8.jpg
12 KB, 290x850
>>69716217
>>
File: famous.jpg (41 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
famous.jpg
41 KB, 350x350
>>69716217
I dont know what to think about them but their prime minister is based
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 699x637) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 699x637
>>69716217
I feel sorry for OP so have a (You)
>>
File: 1459017383542.png (32 KB, 794x324) Image search: [Google]
1459017383542.png
32 KB, 794x324
>>69716217
>>
>>69716425
At least he didn't kill himself ...
... yet
>>
File: 1457386857635s.jpg (4 KB, 109x125) Image search: [Google]
1457386857635s.jpg
4 KB, 109x125
>>69716217
Csak hogy tudjátok testvérek, ezeket minden nap székelytestvér írja hogy bemocskolja a bocskorosok zászlaját.
>>
>>69716632
>>69716715

Go back and commit suicide in your steppe Ishtvan
>>
Which is more gypsy? Hungaria or Romania?
>>
Better to die as a Hungarian than to live as a gyppo like OP.
>>
>>69716965
Romania
>>
>>69716973
I shit you not my Ching Chong friend, go check the statistics
>>
>>69717019
>62.2%
Fuck of nigger
>>
>>69717187
nice proxy gypsy
>>
File: Yuri_Bezmenov.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Yuri_Bezmenov.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>>69716715

hahahahahahahahahaha

10/10
>>
>>69717351
my bad. i say (you) and i thought you say france is the gypsiest. sory
>>
Why do you guys even hate each other
>>
>>69717567
No, they hate themselves for multiple reasons, but the most important one... is Trianon
>>
thats an article from 1987
>>
>>69717567
Most of us do it for the memes.

Some retards do it because they take it too seriously, though.
>>
>>69717567
We actually don't give a shit, theres a sewer dwelling gypsy that posts anti hungarian threads daily, every week for like the last half year, idk why he does it perhaps just that butthurt and insecure, most of of his threads usually dont receive a single post or everyone calls him gypsy so he often gets desperate about it.
>>
>>69716715
top kek a biboldók sehol nincsenek ehhez képest
>>
>>69718178
Well, you give a shit retard, cuz why else post?
its clear as day as you're butthurt as fuck as the nation you're in, and you didn't answer my question, why do you kill eachother Attila?
>>
File: Romania-India comparsion.png (4 MB, 1011x2239) Image search: [Google]
Romania-India comparsion.png
4 MB, 1011x2239
>>69716965
One literally has "roma" in its name. Also, the element of pic related are actually from Romania
>>
>>69717567
I have gathered there is some territorial dispute.

I also see some bitterness from Romanians (maybe just that one autist) that Hungarians are perceived as more culturally European(tm), even though Romanians have a stronger genetics claim to being European than Hungarians do.
>>
>>69718654
> Romanians have a stronger genetics claim to being European

Requesting that certain genetic map that proves the contrary. Sadly, I never bothered to save it.
>>
>>69718505
Attila you can bitch all you want about us being gyypos or not but the fact is even gyppos are superior to you, it is a common fact that you have to have some clinical retardness to commit suicide.
trust me, even the gyppos are not that retarded
>>
>>69718457
I haven't bothered opening your shit threads gypsy until now, the time spent writing these posts is already too precious wasted on a lowlife like you, I merely see your trash every day in the catalogue, plus you always butt into every hungary thread because you can't stand our sight or that foreigners discuss us in non negative light which cant be said about Wallachia and ensalved territories, that is just how butthurt and childish you are.

Your insecurity and inferiority complex knows no limits but im sure you got plenty of time shitposting in your cosy sewer I bet.
>>
>>69718505
The first image on the left always looked photoshopped as fuck to me.
>>
File: glorious Romanian tradition.png (1 MB, 962x757) Image search: [Google]
glorious Romanian tradition.png
1 MB, 962x757
>>69719064
Well fäm at least we don't live in sewers and take shit on the streets like you gyppos do.
>>
How many times did a Hungarian make a thread about Romania? I can count it on one hand.

Romanian about Hungary? My both hands are not enough for the daily threads.

Of course this is known to any regular here, the only one in denial is 1-2 gypsy that makes these threads

There are luckily many alright Romanian posters too who don't share his/their mental degeneration.
>>
>>69719633
Well call me an autist if you must but I enjoy these threads because they literally always backfire horribly on the Romanians.
>>
This is a genuine problem, the European spirit is crushed and pessimism is felt everywhere.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.