[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can /pol/ redpill me on comfort women? Did the Japs really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1431391864219.jpg (202 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
1431391864219.jpg
202 KB, 400x500
Can /pol/ redpill me on comfort women?

Did the Japs really do nuffin?

Are Koreans the peninsular Jew?

Video related:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5q-8FC1fjoA
>>
File: 1459477049838.jpg (272 KB, 948x720) Image search: [Google]
1459477049838.jpg
272 KB, 948x720
>>69715980
They were poor women who sold their bodies to the Japanese military in exchange for various necessities. There’s a reason why the japs refused to even acknowledge the issue until recently. It's just more gook butthurt over the fact that they are natural born cucks.
>>
>>69716184
This, they lived in poverty and did it to get food in their mouths and a roof over their heads
>>
>>69715980
Dokdo is ours! Girls would have stayed virgins if Japan did not forecfully take their innocence! Repent, fornicators, backsliders, and sinners!
>>
Korea might actually be the most cucked country in modern history.

Japan is better in practically every way.
>>
>>69715980
women have always been seen as the spoils of war
concepts like human rights are fedora garbage
That being said the japs lost to tough shit
might makes right
>>
>>69716184
>>69716405
>>69716966
>69716966
But what about the testimony from women who claim to have been kidnapped from their homes in the middle of the night and sold into slavery? Are they all just lies?
>>
>>69716765
A FUCKING PEPSI LOGO>>69716966
>>
>>69717190
Some of it's probably true some of it's probably made up

Similar to the Holocaust victims who came out afterwards making up bullshit so they could play the victim

All sides were guilty of something during WW2, the losers are the ones whos guilt we focus on though
>>
>>69717190
Some might have truth to them, but women are liers by nature, and nips in perticular value purity over all else in a wife.
>>
>>69717190
Given the deceptive nature of many Koreans, I wouldn't br surprised if they were lies.

And even if they weren't, what has Japan done that other nations haven't, in terms of war crimes? What makes them so much worse?
>>
>>69717190
The Japanese soldiers were depressed over lack of prostitutes so they just took women and forcibly make sex with them to satisfy their "war depression".

If you are a soldier in a hostile land with a lot of vulnerable women, you'll understand that raping them is essentially the same as saying "look I can do anything I want in this country and you cannot even stop me from raping you."

Not lies probably but their act is justifiable, I would probably kidnap foreign women and have sex with them (forcefully or not) once we took control of the enemy country.
>>
If my army invaded a country,I'd fuck all the whores too.
>>
>>69717190
>be korean female
>live in abject poverty because korean is still one generation removed from being feudal shithole at this point in history
>shack up with qt Japanese soldier for food and shelter
>war ends, return to family and then make up story about being kidnapped in order to avoid shame

There you go.
>>
File: withoutitaly.jpg (116 KB, 434x640) Image search: [Google]
withoutitaly.jpg
116 KB, 434x640
pretty much true, rape was/is (africa) breddy common in war times.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.