[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Straight Outta Sweden
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: Untitled-6.jpg (82 KB, 700x466) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-6.jpg
82 KB, 700x466
http://shitcasual.com/pewdiepie-viewership-declines-as-he-announces-support-for-donald-trump/

Do Swedes who make it out of Sweden always become automatically right-wing? It seems like theres something about the land that turns people into leftists, like a curse, because every Swede I've seen outside of Sweden has moderate to right-wing politics
>>
>>69715828
Pewds is a huge liberal cuck. He supports leftists in Sweden despite the fact that he doesn't even live there anymore.
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 281x283) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 281x283
>>69715828
haha what a scrawny effiminate piece of shit
>>
>PewDiePie photo taken from his personal facebook reveals he was at the trump rally
What kind of article is this?
>>
>>69715951

I've never heard of him supporting leftists, but I haven't watched him in forever
>>
>>69715951
Every single youtuber I watch are leftist cucks. Is it because that is their audience?
>>
File: zedwUKLV.jpg (42 KB, 337x337) Image search: [Google]
zedwUKLV.jpg
42 KB, 337x337
>>69715828
Pewds is pretty mainstream.
I am actually rather shocked that he would admit supporting Trump given the mainstreams intense movement against him.

I guess what this tells us is that Pewds is actually a semi-intelligent human being who is capable of thinking for himself and therefore can see the glaringly bright common sense behind most of what Trump stands for from immigration reform away from unchecked excessiveness to American first rather then globalist first foreign policies and his opposition to Islam.
I suppose I feel alittle bad for him that he will lose support since there are so many brainwashed dummies who can't think for themselves and just let the media do it for them.

Anyway I have watched one series from Pewds and it wasn't bad.
I never really got why he was so hated despite I guess being mainstream.
>>
>>69716190
one written on April 1st
>>
Trump made pewdiepie great again! Anything is fucking possible. TRUMP SURGE IMMINENT!
>>
>>69717365
If it wasn't just an april fools joke, I imagine he doesn't give a shit because he rolls in so much dosh for screaming on a camera.
I'm sure those subscribers will come right back anyways.
>>
>>69716461

I dont know, most Youtubers I've watched tend to avoid politics
>>
>>69716461
it's because liberal viewer will literally fuck your life up if you admit being right wing
meanwhile right wing viewer simply respect your opinion
>>
>>69717365
dude did you wet your virginal 15 year old trousers?

calm the fuck down
>>
>>69717541

The video in the article was from about December
>>
>>69717365
No shit sherlock. The dude (Felix?) is smarter than he lets on, he just takes advantage of the first group that had gravitated towards him; kids.
>>
>>69717717
>don't watch AH too much anymore
>whenever politics ever got brought up in a video it was always by Jack
>he's a fucking retarded leftist
>>
>>69717838
>>69717838
>meanwhile right wing viewer simply respect your opinion

as proven by this echo chamber?

who do you think has the better policies Hilary or Bernie?
>>
>>69715828
If I could vote, I'd vote for trump, just saying, despite being from his "culturally enriched" country
>>
>>69718144
yeah all those people /pol/ has gotten fired for their job for telling their liberal opinions on youtube..

oh wait that doesn't happen

the worst we do is dox aids skrillex who is a fag and deserved it anyway
>>
>>69715828
Isn't he set for life anyway?
>>
>>69717910
April 1st is APRIL FOOLS

This entire thing is a fucking joke

You guys are fucking RETARDED
>>
>>69718144

Under Hillary's tax plan I would keep more money than under Bernie, so as much as I hate Hillary, I'd rather have a cunt than a communist.
>>
>>69716408

The fact that you're a fully grown man that has watched him means you should be shot.
>>
>>69718548
but Hillary is a globalist leftist in bed with guys like Soro's and Obama.
She will keep trying to tear up the constitution while defending Islam and letting excess immigration continue.
She is just awful bro even if her tax plan are better then Bernbots.
>>
>>69718425

> The video in the article was from about Decembe

Don't know how to read? He supported him long before April 1st

>>69718579

Most people here are in their early twenties. The fact that you're a fully grown man who goes on this board and takes things here too serious means you should be raped and then shot.
>>
File: 1459533869124.jpg (168 KB, 917x845) Image search: [Google]
1459533869124.jpg
168 KB, 917x845
>>69716080
He actually has the strength of 5 normal Swedes, he's like modern day Superman in Sweden.

Every time there's jar they can't open, Swedish govt. either asks Tyrone open it or calls back Pewdiepie back to open jars. Usually Tyrones are so busy they don't have the time for it though.
>>
>>69718255
Every sane person in our country would vote for him
>>
>>69715828
>It seems like theres something about the land that turns people into leftists, like a curse

It's callled indoctrination. They can't help it, they're serfs and I doubt they will ever snap out of it. It's not their fault, they deserve our pity if anything, there's nothing more vile than robbing a person of his or her intellect without them even being able to fight back. leftists are truly just pure evil and masters of manipulation.
>>
>>69715828
I'm sure there are plenty of right wing sweedes.They just get arrested and fined if they try to voice their opinion.
>>
>>69718798
Why don't you actually watch that video retard, he says nothing about supporting Trump, the article just uses a legit video titled "The Trump Trophy" to make its April fools joke seem more authentic.
>>
>>69718798
the article is not real
it's an april fools joke
get it through your thick skull m8
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.