[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BREAKING NOW:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 14
File: 1459627661.png (87 KB, 600x249) Image search: [Google]
1459627661.png
87 KB, 600x249
Trump states in interview Heidi Cruz tweet "was a mistake".
BTFO!
BTFO!
TRUMP'S FINISHED!!
/pol/ will still defend him.
>>
The election is really coming down to this kind of shit lol. Pathetic.
>>
>>69715149
I thought it was hilarious, why should I care what you or some kike journotraitor thinks?
>>
>>69715149

TRUMP AND /POL/ have been:

ABSOLUTELY,

IRREVERSIBLY,

ETERNALLY,

UNBELIEVABLY

B
T
F
O

It's over. Delete the fucking board.
>>
>he apologizes and the media has nothing more on him
>a week passes
>DC madame breaks, names cruz
>heidi back in the media, trump out of it

what are the odds this is all part of his master plan?
>>
and cruz still hasn't come out to disavow the ad that attacked Trump's wife

TRUMP IS THE BIGGER MAN UNSTUMPED
>>
>>69715615
Second.

He washed his hands of the matter.
>>
>>69715388
Isn't this normal for American politics ? Shitflinging and stuff?

This is the first American race I follow
>>
>>69716117
yeah its fairly common. however, this season is different. it's just different.

it's way more direct, and 24/7 news coverage really is amazing for the banter. if you relied on media coverage for the status of america, youd think we were already in a civil war.

this election is raw.
>>
>>69716117
yes unfortunately, policies and opinions arent sexy enough for ratings. But if Trump farts in public or cruz bangs whores that will be all they talk about. Its how they keep people stupid and uninformed
>>
Hey guys, here’s what I've noticed the past few days from /pol/ & trump generals. Enthusiasm has been down, and people have been questioning Trump's recent performance. Wisconsin polls have dropped.

The last two weeks have been Trump’s worst. #WifeGate, #GrabGate, #AbortionGate (plus flip flops), #NukeGate, no concrete evidence for #Cruzsexscandal, and on. Trump is falling apart. Rush Limbaugh has called Trump's abortion crash "severely damaging". Judge Napolitano, a libertarian Trump supporter until now, says it's the 'beginning of the end'.

Cruz and Kasich are pouncing. The establishment is getting fucking nervous (they have lots of stats too) and the electorate are starting to as well.

Trump is still ahead nationally, but he's single handedly lost Wisconsin if the polls remain the same. My question is this. Is this a short term slump? I.e., will be come back with a big win in New York, and reach or come close to the 1,237 delegates?

If he doesn't reach 1,237, will the GOP fuck him in the convention? What is his plan for the rest of the primary season? Does he need to practice some restraint and act more presidential? Is he capable of doing this? Is he learning from any of this? Is he even capable of learning from his political mistakes?

He's not a politician after all. He's a deal maker, a business man, someone that could do great things for this country. But he won't have the chance to do so if he fucks it up. And if Hillary or worse, Bernie wins we are all fucked. What say you, /pol/?
>>
>>69715149
flippity floppity floop
/pol/ on suicide watch
DRUMPF BTFO
>>
Wait, he actually admitted fucking up for once?

Does this fit into the category of being "stumped"?
>>
File: womencantstandthestump.jpg (34 KB, 550x382) Image search: [Google]
womencantstandthestump.jpg
34 KB, 550x382
>>69715149

Maybe someone finally showed him a chart like this. Dude is toast.
>>
File: 1348546386234.jpg (43 KB, 381x380) Image search: [Google]
1348546386234.jpg
43 KB, 381x380
shills: the thread
>>
File: 1447282431220.jpg (158 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1447282431220.jpg
158 KB, 2000x1000
>>69715388

We had our chance. Everyone wanted a reality show instead.

You faggots made your bed. Now lie in it.
>>
>>69715920
he won't cause he's not a cuck who can't ignore that Trump has his entire army go after his marriage
>>
>>69715149
white knights everywhere

>i must defend muhladys honor sir
>>
>>69715388
Everyone is getting tired of the same shit. Even the media circus doesn't run 24x7 anymore, there's too much going on. The election might as well be over
>>
>>69716703
>drumpf
Back to kikebook woth you, faggot.
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 750x500
>>69715149
Trump is about to Cruz it all....

You can't break his FALLLLL!
>>
File: CeSMmqGUkAAJV7q.jpg (63 KB, 600x459) Image search: [Google]
CeSMmqGUkAAJV7q.jpg
63 KB, 600x459
>>69717262
>>
>>69715615
one more chance to screencap

>dc madam
>not who you think it is
>codeword diamond
>>
>>69717368
I'm sure it will be as groundbreaking as OP KKK!
>>
>>
Talking negatively about a woman's appearance should be a war crime.
>>
>>69716528
he needs a big win in california as well as new york to hit 1237. he is leading in both but as you said he is dropping in the polls.

he needs to refocus and stop making unforced errors. which is why his supporters are so frustrated. no matter how much they claim otherwise, trump wasn't tricked or forced to make any of these mistakes. all of these mistakes were trump's own doing.
>>
>>69716934
trump general is the only shill thread on /pol/

>general thread links to its own website
>website links to reddit

trumpers are redditors paid to be here
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 716x435) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 716x435
>>69717632
>>
>>69716528
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Hey%20guys%2C%20here%E2%80%99s%20what%20I%27ve%20noticed%20the%20past%20few%20days%20from%20%2Fpol%2F%20%26%20trump%20generals./
>>
>>69715483
Nah, Trump's position on the internet worried me more than this does
>>
>HEY DONALD, DONALD, THAT TWEET REALLY FUCKED YOU HUH SAY IT FUCKED YOU OOOOHHHH YOU'RE SO FUCKED NOW YOU SEXIST MISOGYNIST SHIT
>Fine, I guess it was a mistake, then. But it wasn't necessarily-
>OOOOOOHHHHHHH I GOT YOU STUMPED STUMPED STUMPED HAHAHA I AM THE ONE TO TAKE DOWN TRUMP EVERYONE LOOK AT ME GUYS I STUMPED HIM HAHAHAHAHA

God, I hate the media.
>>
18 Real Things Donald Trump Has Actually Said About Women

>That giving your wife “negotiable assets” is a terrible mistake.

>That women are essentially aesthetically-pleasing objects.

>That sexual assault in the military is totally expected.

>That women on “The Apprentice” need to rely on sex appeal.

>That bad press doesn’t matter as long as you have a sexy girlfriend.

>That a woman MUST be hot in order to be a journalist.

> That pumping breast milk is “disgusting.”

>That all women hate prenups, because they are gold diggers.

>That women have a “great act” going on to trick men.

>That Hillary would be a bad president because of her husband’s actions.

>That Angelina Jolie has dated too many guys to be attractive.

>That Bette Midler’s “ugly face and body” are offensive.

>That Rosie O’Donnell is “crude, rude, obnoxious and dumb.”

>That the best line in any movie is this beautiful gem:
“My favorite part [of ‘Pulp Fiction’] is when Sam has his gun out in the diner and he tells the guy to tell his girlfriend to shut up. Tell that bitch to be cool. Say: ‘Bitch be cool.’ I love those lines.” — TrumpNation: The Art of Being The Donald, 2005

>That a journalist who offended him had an ugly face.

>That Cher is ‘lonely’ and ‘a loser’ because she doesn’t support him.

>That women fawn all over him because he is rich and powerful.

>That the ladies on “The Apprentice” are all super in to him.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/18-real-things-donald-trump-has-said-about-women_us_55d356a8e4b07addcb442023
>>
>>69718725
Oh please. During WWII we cut telegraph lines with Germany. Why the hell shouldn't we cut off the middle east from the internet?

> muh nuclear war resilient network

That's a nice idea, but not practical reality. Between using the USS Jimmy Carter to cut undersea cables and the DoD's electronic warfare repository to jam or otherwise disrupt radio communication, we could very easily make internet connections in the region a scarce resource.

There is no reason to allow these savages to utilize cellular networks or whatever other western technology they are using in their war against the west.
>>
File: trump-head.png (74 KB, 291x299) Image search: [Google]
trump-head.png
74 KB, 291x299
>>69715149
>Not knowing that this will merely increase his power level
>>
>>69718734
Pretty much this.
>>
File: 1459616435264.jpg (7 KB, 439x232) Image search: [Google]
1459616435264.jpg
7 KB, 439x232
>>69716753
Not if it was his plan all along to "make a mistake".
>>
>>69717311
ALL HE WANTED WAS TO BUILD A WALLL
>>
>>69718572
>>69716528
>>
>>69719148
Very intelligent. The guy would only be worth a couple billion without prenups
>>
>>69719148
Literally all of that is true, though.
>>
>>69716992
That faggot was funded by the cuck brothers
>>
>>69715615

Is that fucking Andrew WK?
>>
>>69715483

A
FUCKING
LEAF
>>
File: Battle.png (54 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Battle.png
54 KB, 480x360
>>69715483
If you believed this you wouldn't need to overcompensate. You must be aware by now that attacking him only increases his power level.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.