[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>We should stop our fellow Americans from entering California
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: Screenshot_2016-03-31-10-40-48.png (304 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-31-10-40-48.png
304 KB, 1080x1920
>We should stop our fellow Americans from entering California because we are too crowded
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-31-10-41-08.png (215 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-31-10-41-08.png
215 KB, 1080x1920
>But illegals are perfectly fine
I really hate liberals
>>
Fuck this place anyway. I'm moving to the German/Nordic north-east.

I'm sick of niggers and spics and cucked whites.
>>
Holy fuck the double think
>>
This can't be anything but a troll, what the fuck?
I'm pretty sure the majority of Americans that move to California are more important to our economy considering the high cost of living and whatnot than illegals that leech off of our resources.
>>
YAAASSSS WHITE BOIS GENTRIFY THA HOOD SLAAAAY THAT COMMUNITY YAAAASSSSSSSS
>>
>>69714129
>Americans shouldn't come live in California
>Illegals can because they won't gentrify it
ENJOY YOUR GIANT DETROID LOL
>>
Who the fuck willingly moves to California?
>>
>>69714129
Illegal immigration is stealing the low paying jobs and is hurting the poor much more than 'gentrification'.

Jesus christ these people are retarded
>>
>>69714524
It's on a college campus. Probably not a troll.

>>69714667
It's a nice place if you live in a White or Asian neighborhood.
>>
>>69714667

People are addicted to other people.

You could have a theme park all to yourself, no lines or anything. It would feel bad.

Same thing goes to cities. A 100k pop town feels like a ghost town to some people. Somehow crowded feels alive and anything else feels dead.

Irrational.
>>
>>69715129
You can say that about any place
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-22-15-36-13.png (131 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-22-15-36-13.png
131 KB, 720x1280
>>
>>69714094
I deal with this exact doublethink every day in Seattle.

"Wah. Californians, stop taking over my state." followed by "Mexicans have every right to be here." in the same breath.

As I am friendly with these morons, I rib but never humiliate. My go to when this routine whine finds its way into conversation is to ask them if they'd vote Trump if he promised to keep Californians out.

They laugh and roll with it and that's usually the end of it. But I see them parsing and weighing. I know that while they go on with their routines, ignoring their own faulty logic, cognitive dissonance does push-ups in the background, waiting for the day it's time to come out and shake-up an otherwise certain reality.

Memewar is being waged on every front, gentleman. Pick up a wand and start casting.
>>
File: 18351523431.jpg (90 KB, 496x462) Image search: [Google]
18351523431.jpg
90 KB, 496x462
>>69715941
>"if i was muslim living in the usa id also want americans to be killed..."
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.