[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Official Huma Abedin Fan Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
Seriously I have SUCH a crush on Huma, /pol/

>attractive
>intelligent
>loyal
>kind of secretly evil

Where can I find a ride-or-die muslima qt like that
>>
>tfw you will never conquer Muslim girls while shouting Deus Vult
>>
>>69713222
>>attractive
She looks like a semi-new animatronic in a Disney display.
>>
File: 1458382973797.png (173 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1458382973797.png
173 KB, 700x700
>>69713222
>>
File: huma-abedin-anthony-weiner.jpg (32 KB, 394x450) Image search: [Google]
huma-abedin-anthony-weiner.jpg
32 KB, 394x450
>>69713472
She's not a robot, she's just intense.
>>
>>69713222
She is feeding classified information to her Muslim Brotherhood affiliated, brother. Hilary Clinton, via Huma Aberdein, has a direct line to the heads of the Muslim Brotherhood.

And what is Hilldog doing in this picture, hallucinating a phone and taking an imaginary selfie?
>>
>>69713915
Huma and Hillary are clearly pointing someone out and asking them to join their coven.
>>
>>69713678
ew.
do not want.
>>
Im not sure if i want to dom her or i want her to dom me
>>
>>69713222
I also find her attractive, sadly she hitched her wagon to the wrong star.
>>
>>69715958
Yeah it's gonna really suck for her when he has a big-time cabinet position at the age of 40, how will Huma ever recover
>>
>>69716669
You seem to be implying that Hillary Clinton will win and will then appoint Anthony Weiner to a cabinet position. The former is possible though not assured. The latter is impossible under any circumstance. Weiner is damaged goods.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.