[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Swiss buying more guns than ever before
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: AQzoObv.jpg (323 KB, 920x690) Image search: [Google]
AQzoObv.jpg
323 KB, 920x690
>http://www.swissinfo.ch/eng/data-analysis_swiss-buying-more-guns--despite-lower-crime/42057940

Shit man, why is my country so based?

No other European country compares to us. We are really the USA of Europe.
>>
>>69712161
>diversity is our strength
>our "strength" is shooting too many people so you should give up your guns

thats where democrats want to take us
>>
Afro-Muslims will think twice before doing attacks in Switzerland.
>>
>>69712161
>Buying more guns
>Despite lower crime
Why would lower crime mean less guns?
Shouldn't less guns be because of more guns?

Also, your country is based for firearms but elsewhere it's a bit of a wet blanket, and that's even with the irony of
>Britain
>>
>>69712387
It's the usual liberal bullshit:

>crime increases
>It's because of guns!!!

>crime decreases while people are buying more guns.
>I-it has n-nothing to do with all the guns being bought!!
>>
>>69712521
can you please tell us the deal with ammo is Switzerland?
post pic of your ammo pls.
>>
>>69712601
Every conscript used to get a box of 5.56 for their rifle to last them between their home and getting to their barracks if they were attacked, which used to get checked once every year.

That was retarded so they ended the policy.
>>
>>69712601
There's no deal with ammo in Switzerland, you can buy all the ammo you want.

Why do you want pics of my ammo?
>>
>>69712387
>wet blanket
You sure?
>http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/15/switzerland-joins-denmark-in-seizing-assets-from-refugees-to-cover-costs
I love this country. I'm a native Britbong as well, I just have family here. I live in Geneva though, so a few too many nignogs for my liking. That being said, one nignog is too many.
>>
Can you CC in Switzerland?
>>
>>69712922
no
>>
>>69712922
Yeah, but you need to know people to get a license issued to you. I personally know 4 people with a CC license.

>>69712975
Yes you can.
>>
what Rifles are those, they look awesomo.
>>
>>69712161
>We are really the USA of Europe.
Don't wish that upon yourself.
Soon you will have hordes of non-whites screaming for entitlements because of "racism", all while committing insane amounts of crime.
>>
based swiz.. By far the only european country that gets it
>>
>>69713018
>Yeah, but you need to know people to get a license issued to you. I personally know 4 people with a CC license.
That's a drag
>>
>>69713018
ah right. for professional reasons but it is very hard to receive the permit.
>>
>>69712161
My roommate is Swiss and he's a full blown red neck now. Goes hunting and fishing with my brother and me all the time. I think white Americans should house Europeans who aren't cucks so they can come here to bond and shoot guns before the great War breaks out.
>>
what are your self defense laws like though?
>>
>>69712847
Eh, from the impressions I get from friends who've visited, it's very sleepy, and socially dull. Also a big taboo about being awake past like, 8 or 10pm?
>>
>>69712161

Most northern European countries have a high gun per capita already. So if Mecca happens to be nuked, and all muslims go batshit crazy, most of Europe is armed.
>>
>>69712161
>Shit man, why is my country so based?
Could you elaborate?
>Switzerland has full democracy
>>
>>69713415
Dear American bro, I want you to know that based swiss are the only based westerners.
In France, despit the mediatic shit, there are thousands of people carrying attention about owning guns to protect themselves.
Daily reminder that the most racist westerner are french.
Every ultra right wing movement of the Occident comes from France.
>>
>>69715252
sorry i meant 'are not'
>>
File: VBK-ANGELA_MERKEL_1453476f[1].jpg (27 KB, 635x448) Image search: [Google]
VBK-ANGELA_MERKEL_1453476f[1].jpg
27 KB, 635x448
>>69712161
Friendly reminder that the EU will take your guns away.
>>
>>69712161
The final Reich is the Swiss Reich ;D
>>
>>69713889
>socially dull
Yeah because clubs where women become degenerate whores and slaves to jamal's cock are good things
>>
>>69716201
This anon gets it. That degenerate shit is all to prevalent in the UK.
>>
File: mongolbear.jpg (8 KB, 250x195) Image search: [Google]
mongolbear.jpg
8 KB, 250x195
mfw gonna do the hunters license exam this summer and apply for a shotgun and a bird rifle, later possibly a .308 too but need to complete a moose shooting qualification for that

finns are not cucks and finland is not a part of cuckrope!
>>
You have guns but you're still mountain Jews.

I will pray for you when Merkel and her EU cronies come for the guns.
>>
File: 1450385794344.png (28 KB, 390x359) Image search: [Google]
1450385794344.png
28 KB, 390x359
>>69717136
>moose shooting qualification

That made me laugh really hard for some reason. But good luck on your exam buddy.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.