[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If anyone wants to watch the Libertarian forum that happened
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
If anyone wants to watch the Libertarian forum that happened last night, here's link. It's 30mins long after you skip through commercials. Next half will air next Friday I believe on FBN, supposedly the second half gets even better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iib0nyobUQM
>>
I thought it was democratic or republican.
There is no room for someone else
>>
>>69711875
40%+ don't vote, and this year it looks like approval of the current candidates is extremely low. Obviously room for more than two parties.
>>
>>69711875
It's up to the states to decide whether or not they want to put them on the ballot. Same with Independent
>>
jesus christ those podiums look retarded as fuck
>>
>>69712155
>>69712188
>>
>>69711700
First the Stumpster, now this.
It's pretty cool that America didn't sit back and let itself get sold the same bullcrap by Bill's Cuckqean wife and the other other Bush
>>
libertarians still exist>?
i thought the bailouts of wall street criminals ended their charade
>>
>>69711700
These posts are democratic shills coming to siphon off the fringe republican vote because when cruz goes down for his whores and donald gets the nomination who knows whether bernie supporters will drop their anti-clinton crusade and support dem establishment.
Who gives a fuck about the "free market"?
How many of us are actually multi-millionaires who guve a fuck about tariffs and shit like that?
We need a gov central and powerful enough to build the wall.
We need nationalist candidates.
We need to keep these shills out.
>>
>>69712188
>>69712366
uh...wat...There is a process, you get a number of signatures, pay a fee, or you get access via crossing a threshold in the previous election (varies from 3-5 or higher)
>>
>>69711700
Why does Gary always look so retarded?
>>
>>69713557
my bad then, I thought that was the case
>>
It was pretty awful
>>
damn john McAfee has a sexy vocie
>>
>>69715420
sexy enough to jump boarders, hide away with and do drugs?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.