[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why I Don't Buy Into White Superiority
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 194
Thread images: 33
File: assyrians.jpg (432 KB, 1280x928) Image search: [Google]
assyrians.jpg
432 KB, 1280x928
>>677302103
I agree that Western civilisation is the best the world has yet seen, but I don't entirely buy into the argument that it's just because whites are genetically superior, although a case can be made for that in regards to certain traits and characteristics.

To begin with, civilisation began in the Near East, in Sumeria (modern-day Iraq). From there, it spread on to the rest of the world. The Assyrians, Babylonians, Egyptians, Persians and other ancient peoples had civilisations that far surpassed anything Europe was doing at the time.

The Greeks probably made the most significant contribution to the Western world in the sense that they started a catalyst for mainland Europe to start developing civilisation. But it's important to recognise the fact that a lot of the knowledge the Greeks had was imported from previous civilisations.

Even the Muslims had their own golden age where knowledge and information was flourishing. Lots of ancient Greek knowledge was translated to Syriac by Assyrians living in the Islamic Empire, and later on into Arabic. This knowledge would have been lost had the Arabs not passed it on to mainland Europe through Spain, and an argument could be made that the Renaissance wouldn't have taken place if this were the case. Without the Renaissance you wouldn't have the bridge to transition from the middle ages into the modern age. Without that you wouldn't have the industrial revolution, and so on.

So yeah, not everything is as black and white as people like to look at things. Had the circumstances been just a little bit different we might not have had the world we have today.

Just food for thought.
>>
>>69710101

I can't give you a source because I saw it like over a year ago, but 'Native Europeans' are actually Middle-Easterners who migrated to Europe. Furthermore, Native European pale skin evolved directly from an agriculture diet that was based on Vitamin D insufficiency Even worse, the 'indigenous populations of Europe' went extinct or bred into this group of Middle-Easterners.

In terms of 'genetic superiority,' I don't really talk about that issue. But I will say that it only makes sense to compare the population pools of the Fertile Crescent and Europe, but also understand that these arguments fail to address Racism entirely. Precisely because any kind of genetic argument would involve looking into actual genes, and IDK if Liberals like yourself really want to enter this realm because of all the disturbing shit that dwells there.

'Traits' are more important than Race, but Traits are divided unequally between populations. That's about as comfortable as I'm willing to go to explain this to you.
>>
>>69710101
Ok, let me ask you some questions. First off, what are your thoughts on IQ? How much do you think is influenced by environment vs genes.
>>
>>69710101
WE WUZ GREEKS AND ROMANS AND SHEIT
>>
File: Koran.jpg (32 KB, 384x295) Image search: [Google]
Koran.jpg
32 KB, 384x295
>>69710101
>"If we try to make the refugee crisis into a race issue, we'll all get along better."
>"Let's just ignore this book and why it's going to plunge Europe into absolute chaos and end our period of peace and prosperity."
>"Because the less we talk about the Islam, the more somehow it can't effect us."

>>69712063
IQ isn't even fully the relevant factor.
>>
>>69710101
iSLAM WASNT FOUNDED UNTIL THE 600s AD JESUS FUCK THEY WERE ISLAMIC
>>
>>69712191
IQ isn't relevant to a successful nation?
>>
>>69711761
Humans didnt have agriculture until 8000 B.C you fucking retard so whites having pale skin based on that diet is impossible, you are stupid whites have pale skin because less melanin is needed in low UV areas like Europe fucktard.
>>
>>69710101
I dont think whites are inherently superior, I think in general we have the right mix of traits. While Whites aren't the smartest race compared to East Asians and some others we are comparatively very intelligent. This combined with a degree of individualism and creativity lacking in East Asian peoples enables us to excel in leaps and bounds at the right time. Other cultures have golden ages of stability and knowledge yes, but it is Europeans who use that knowledge to go beyond their own realm and dominate the world. White people are not the most intelligent race or the strongest, but we are quite adept in both areas with a mix of unique individual courage that makes what we have accomplished possible. There is also quite a lot of variation, so dumbest white person will be incredibly dumb and the smartest will be the smartest in the world. Our race is one of the highest highs and the lowest lows
>>
Well,

Crackers like to take credit for shit they didn't do or exaggerate/lie about their accomplishments to shadow/ignore their competitors.
>>
>>69712194
That's kind of the point I was making earlier. Middle Easterners and Europeans are genetically the closest, but Sven can't tell the difference between Race and Religion (Pro-Tip: Religion is far more important than Race.)

>>69712292
It's more of a threshold required to maintain civilization. There civilizations with lower IQs that outproduce and outcompete 'superior IQ' nations beyond just mere numbers. Epigenetics and culture are underrated.

>>69712337
That's the point. It was about 8000 BC when people migrated out of the Fertile Crescent and began attacking indigenous Hunter Gatherer groups in Europe. Agriculture was brought to Europe, it didn't originate there.
>>
>>69710101
Islam barely had a golden age, it is a myth.

The muslims just happened to rediscover Aristotle before the Europeans, and they REJECTED it. Their greatest philosopher, Avorres was banished for creating thought contrary to Islam, and his commentaries on Aristotle were only appreciated in the West.

One of the Greatest thinkers, Al-Ghazali, basically rejected philosophy after becoming secular, and took up mystical Sufism saying that reason leads to doubt, which leads to societal collapsse and degeneracy, therefore we must be superstitious in order to hold society together, even if science completely contradicts Mohammedism. This laid the intellectual framwork for the supertitious barabarism of Islam, and killed the golden age.
>>
>>69711761
The Neolithic farmers are not genetically the same as modern Middle Easterners. Also, they're only a part of modern European's genetic ancestry, the other parts are the Western Hunter Gatherers, Ancient North Eurasians, and Indo-Europeans.
>>
I find it hard to talk about racial differences when the industrial revolution is muddling the conversation.

The west had one. Did africa? Did asia? Did india? Did central or south america have one?
>>
>>69712497
>Crackers
Begone, Jamjalloh, this is a white Christian board.
>>
>>69710101
It's not a bad point you make, there were always other great civilizations throughout the world. But clearly the Europeans have created the greatest civilization ever. To think that whites are great and everyone else sucks is obviously flawed and ignorant.

But still, even crappier white countries can embrace the great aspects of Western civilization way better than Africa or the Middle East. I'm not saying it's not all racial, but there could be some facts to the race question which have helped to make Europeans superior in many ways
>>
>>69712567
Whites have existed since 30,000 B.C moron. Also whites, sandniggers, indians, and asians all developed agriculture independently it was only the sumerian sandniggers that made full fledge agrilcuture.
>>
>>69710101
I don't think it's necessary for Westerners to consider the golden ages of Spain and Islam when it is Muslims that are CURRENTLY threatening to eradicate us. When they once again prove themselves worthy of integrating with Europe and the West, or at least being on par with us, then we can start calling for reform
>>
>>69712567
Give an example.

>epigenetics and culture are severely underrated
by whom? I think they are over rated by anthropologists.
>>
>>69710101

Bear in mind that the near east was far "whiter" before the Arab conquests. The modern people you see in these regions are not the ones who made the hanging gardens.
>>
>>69710101
>Even the Muslims had their own golden age where knowledge and information was flourishing.

That happened thanks to the byzantine empire that gave lots of knowledge to the arabs.
>>
>>69710101

I strongly disagree with the assertion that civilization began in the Fertile Crescent.
>>
>>69712780
> this is a white Christian board.

Sounds like a cracker board.
>>
>>69712729
Yeah. You know what I'm talking about.

I never said we were the same, but I'm also saying that 'genetic superiority' doesn't really move me either. There are traits which enable civilization, moreso than genetic proximity. That is why a certain percentage of people from all ethnic groups can co exist within the same environment.

>>69712923
Japan's IQ has like 5+ points over the United States, but they outright failed to come up with Industrialization on their own. "Muh Creativity" argument isn't very well articulated, but it shows how things can get more complicated also.

But you are seriously dumb if you believe culture has nothing to do with this. If I took a White child and threw him in Norway 700 AD, he'd be entirely different than a White Child thrown in Norway 2000 AD. Culture is a far better predictor of action than 'mah IQ.'
>>
>>69712944
WE
>>
>>69713242
Culture is caused by intelligence anon, theres reason why all you see in Africa is OOGA BOOGA.
>>
File: rsz_hivemindinfographic.png (884 KB, 425x3285) Image search: [Google]
rsz_hivemindinfographic.png
884 KB, 425x3285
>>69712191
>IQ isn't even fully the relevant factor.
>>
>>69712735
Yeah dumbass it's called Western Industrialization. We helped give all of them their "industrial revolution" and some of them actually take it and do well with it. Then you have other places that are just always shitholes no matter how much we try to teach them. Not everyone is equal dude
>>
>>69713242
I didn't say culture had no imput but low IQ people CANNOT develop a superior culture than hight IQ people.
>>
>>69713242
Why did African countries go to shit when whites left?
>>
File: acceleration.jpg (44 KB, 485x238) Image search: [Google]
acceleration.jpg
44 KB, 485x238
>>
>>69713737
antz
>>
>>69710101
OP is just an assyrian feeling a sense of loss at the decline of his culture. It's ok OP
>>
>>69713290
WUZ
>>
http://youtube.com/watch?v=EK54OgkP8o4
Boarding a train during rush-hour in Japan vs Mexico.
>>
>>69713242
Japan was Smart enough to see what was happening and adopt industrialism and imperialism though
>>
File: 1459496907757.png (154 KB, 400x231) Image search: [Google]
1459496907757.png
154 KB, 400x231
>>69710101
its a race not a "le multiculturalism"
>>
>>69713356
Again. The problem is that this infographic takes a snapshot of the present, and pleasantly ignores counter-examples like China. Russia is also a great case of a territory with a reasonably high IQ, a tradition of Intellectuals, and being so fucking poor it can't even compete with California AKA 'Straight out of Compton.'

Look. I truly believe Social Justice Warriors are criminals that engage in racketeering. But I'm much less likely to fall into the convenient cognitive short cuts people take.

>>69713498
A superior culture is a culture that propagates. By that logic, Islam is the superior culture.

>inb4 OH NOES WE DOOMED.

But the thing is that the Alt-Right wants to disprove the Left, which it can do, but it doesn't want to dig deeper, because it's going to find things it doesn't like either.

>>69713697
Honestly these populations don't have the traits to maintain civilization. Furthermore their cultures are pretty antagonist to keeping up the stable structures required for Civilization.

But so were the Gauls back in the Iron Ages, the 'whitest of whites.' They got so utterly demolished that they reconstituted themselves as French. A snapshot doesn't tell me much as a theory.

Keep in mind this pol, so this is the place to talk about shit like this.
>>
>>69713945
That's the relevant point. In theory, every Civilization should've gone through a Meiji Restoration. But why didn't China, for instance, when it's IQ is comparable to any Western power

Again. It's much more nuanced and complicated.
>>
>>69712998
I saw a video "Secrets of the Sphinx" or some shit that basically said the erosion on the Sphinx wasn't wind or sand but rain. So technically the Sphinx is at least twice as old as previously thought.

My point is that what we actually know of early civilizations is still quite limited and there are possibilities that much of what we believe is completely false.

I also reject the idea that we all come out of Africa. I think it's just propaganda honestly. Like when my ex-gf told me she learned in her genetics class that subsaharan Africans are actually the most genetically diverse group of peoples in the world. That's such bullshit I can't believe any one would believe it, but it was taught at a university so it must be true right?
>>
>>69713242
>f I took a White child and threw him in Norway 700 AD, he'd be entirely different than a White Child thrown in Norway 2000 AD
you have absolutely no proof of that
>everyone born in an eariler time was a stupid brute
>>
>>69712780
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>69713801
http://johnhawks.net/weblog/topics/evolution/selection/acceleration/accel_story_2007.html

Humans evolve rapidly in the past 40000 years. Our genetic intellectual potential probably changed rapidly as well.

The IQ ales we know of vary in distribution consistently with measured national IQ -> there probably was some selection going on.

http://emilkirkegaard.dk/en/wp-content/uploads/PifferIntelligence2015.pdf

Blanket white supremacy is retarded, but ignoring the influence of genetics is stupid as well.
>>
My whole position on Race is that Genes are more important than Race itself, which is why there are potent people of every color. But it also means that if you do genetic screening, you can tell how a person behaves by honing in on key alleles rather than just how dark they are. A few mutations can turn a population of fools into a population of supermen, despite 'looking the same on the outside.'

BUT multiculturalism is doomed to fail because of sociological reasons rather than biological reasons. Assimilation is the only solution to immigration.

Finally, all of these points cut through both the Left and the Right, and this is the most empirical and strongest position.

Yes, it's an ugly position. But the truth is ugly.

>>69714200

I never said he was genetically different. I used the exact same hypothetical child. Rather, I'm just saying the kid would turn unrecognizable to his older part, showing how important culture is.
>>
>>69714579
This guy gets it.
>>
File: figure1.gif (30 KB, 644x326) Image search: [Google]
figure1.gif
30 KB, 644x326
>>69712607
>reason leads to doubt, which leads to societal collapsse and degeneracy, therefore we must be superstitious in order to hold society together,
>>
>>69714579
How does the Flynn Effect play into all of this? Because apparently we're getting higher test scores on IQ's each generation. Surely we're not getting any smarter than our ancestors... at least not at that fast of a pace.
>>
>>69710101
>Had the circumstances been just a little bit different we might not have had the world we have today.
Even more reason to not bend over backwards and act like we're at fault for all bad things that happend over the course of history.
>>
>>69714849
I never said you were. I have a great deal of respect for Europeans.
>>
>>69714800
Malthusian deaths is my theory. IQ works brilliantly to compete against other humans therefore its selected. The greater Malthus kills off people, the more the genes select for intelligence. BUT. I don;t know that for sure.
>>
File: 1280px-Graham-Cracker-Stack.jpg (217 KB, 1280x918) Image search: [Google]
1280px-Graham-Cracker-Stack.jpg
217 KB, 1280x918
>>69713062
You want some chocolate and marshmallows with that? We could make S'mores!
>>
>>69714923
To elaborate on that, I'm not one to deny the accomplishments of the white man. He's the one that thrust us into the extraordinary world we have today. I'm just saying if the circumstances were just slightly different then we wouldn't even be having this discussion.
>>
>>69710101
Completely ignored gun power and printing press both were invented in East Asia.

Basically constant competition among your neighbors gave European the technical edge. Stability in China actually hindered technological progress.

t. Took decent amount of liberal arts classes during undergrad.
>>
>>69715017
obviously environment shapes genetics but that doesnt make genetics any less important
>>
>>69713970
A superior culture is one that makes life more efficiant in areas such as food production, transportation, medicine, learning about how the world works, invention. A superior culture is orderly and cooperative. What do you mean by traits? Africans were taught European culture but when Europeans stopped running their countries, that level of civilization fell apart.

I don't understand what you are saying about the gauls. They lost to the romans in battle but they were far from uncivilized for the time period. For example, they were master metalsmiths.
>>
>>69715090
No, I completely agree with you on that. I just wanted to emphasise the point that it's not as black and white as people like to look at things on here.
>>
>>69714579

I love this paper by the way.

http://johnhawks.net/weblog/topics/evolution/selection/acceleration/accel_story_2007.html

I can relate to this because I'm have an extremely mutated brain that enables me to do all sorts of crazy reasoning.

>>69715230
A superior culture operates by what is the fittest. It is impossible to superimpose a definition over a culture. And in terms of traits, I'm talking about specific features within the genes moreso than Race itself. A white person can suffer from down syndrome, and yet still be closely related to whites. Does that still make him the "master race?"

The Alt-Right can't look deeper into its own logic because it's beaten the SJWs, but it's on the verge of discovering shit that'll make it uncomfortable. It's at a 'sweet spot' between knowledge and ignorance.
>>
File: 1438693750808.jpg (1 MB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1438693750808.jpg
1 MB, 1280x960
>>69710101

just look at africa and think about your shitty post for a fucking second
>>
File: edgy_swedcuck.jpg (79 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
edgy_swedcuck.jpg
79 KB, 400x400
>>69710101

How old are you? Is it that you hate yourself or that smelly, brown muslim cock is just to good to pass up?
>>
>>69715017
Where are you from? I'm not a white suppremacist but recognise not all people are the same and some countries have a higher percentage of smarter people than other groups.
>>
>>69714800
The Flynn gains vary widely by test content. We've gotten a lot better at things like ravens and pure logic tasks, less so, or not at all, on things like vocab or pure working memory. This might be due to a higher familiarity with these types of tasks and thus be a kind of a retest effect which raises everybodies scores without having as much impact as IQ tests suggest (otherwise you'd have to consider people born 60 years ago borderline retarded).

Better nutrition and schooling might also explain some of it (they are closely related to the secular height gains). In the west the Flynn effect is probably over and might even reverse itself.

Within the US, the flynn effect didn't really close the B-W IQ gap.

http://gen.lib.rus.ec/scimag/?s=10.1016%2Fj.intell.2009.12.002
>>
File: blue eyes Sumerian statues 05.jpg (52 KB, 640x305) Image search: [Google]
blue eyes Sumerian statues 05.jpg
52 KB, 640x305
>>69713882
KANGZ
>>
>>69710101

This thread is so low energy that I'm thinking about building a wall between it and the rest of /POL/.
>>
>>69715657
My father is from Syria and my mother is from Lebanon, but my genetic heritage is Armenian and Assyrian.

And I agree with you.
>>
>>69715468
I know not ever white will be better than every black. You must look at the average of the group.

Also, a large part of why I am against race mixing has nothing to with intelligence. I would not wish a smart person of another race.
>>
File: The Son Also Rises.gif (98 KB, 630x453) Image search: [Google]
The Son Also Rises.gif
98 KB, 630x453
This is perhaps the best example of a book which explains the Trait argument over the Race argument.

>"Yes you are a blonde-haired white guy."
>"But your lineage consisted of criminals and whores."
>"So you are still fucked even if you are White."

This is the point where the fantasy of White Supremacism ends because white people can no longer identify their best and brightest with themselves. This also the kind of argument that the Alt-Right cannot hear without suffering tremendous dissonance, and the Empiricism is against them.
>>
>>69715966

Shitskin advocating for Shitskins. Zero Points.
>>
File: 1455399429965.jpg (203 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1455399429965.jpg
203 KB, 640x960
>>69710101
>>
>>69716057
The thing is that racial animosity is primarily a sociological phenomenon that has to do with concepts we don't teach anymore. It's possible to resolve it, but this is the kind of thing I'd need to teach in a workshop.

Nevertheless, we can only 'tolerate' tolerance so much before we go Full Reich. Which is Europe's future, and it could be North America's too. IDK.
>>
>>69715966

you're a family of leeches, how cute!
>>
>>69716076
a white criminal has a better chance of giving birth to a model citizen with doctor level intelligence than a nigger model citizen doctor

you think of everything in terms of the individual because thats all liberals can think about, me me me
>>
>>69716106
I mean, if shitposting is all you've got and makes you happy then go ahead. I thought I was presenting reasonable points, and in no way did I undermine the achievements made by Europeans.

Just wanted to get a discussion going.
>>
File: 1458624366747.png (332 KB, 607x579) Image search: [Google]
1458624366747.png
332 KB, 607x579
"Superior" is subjective.

If you base superiority on things like "happiness" for example, then some African or South American hunter-gatherer tribe in the middle of nowhere is the most superior because they're actually happy and content instead of working behind a computer making your boss richer 12 hours a day, coming home and stuffing your face with antidepressants and junk food while watching Netflix, and getting shafted by women for Chad on tinder and then crying and jacking off to anime.

All of these great technological/cultural advancements just make people miserable in the end.
>>
>>69716307
Read the book. Social Status is more inheritable than fucking Height. And the self-associative factor plus the actual reproduction rate makes this worse.

Again. This is the kind of argument that touches the nerve because it exposes the limitations of White Supremacism. Don't get me wrong. I love being a White Man and the White Race has done so much good for humanity.

But there is more to reality than just Race, and we forget this and overlook the accomplishments of others.
>>
>>69716303
If you'd like to think that, then sure. Everyone in my family works and pays taxes and are assimilated into Swedish society. But we still get shit just for being different. There's no winning with you guys.

If we go back we'll get killed by the Muslims that outnumber us by the millions. Europeans don't know the first thing about Muslim oppression.
>>
>>69710101
Fuck you Swedish traitors. You all deserve to be slaughtered and your women taken away from being fucked by Achmed.

Caucasians are superior because through the test of thousands of years we've remained the most powerful, influential in sciences, arts, utilities, and memorable/respected for millenia. Recently we've seen a rise in weakness due to complacency, manifesting as the progressive liberal movement. These people will be murdered soon enough, and order will be restored. We've experienced scum like you in the past, faltering and doubting our hegemony. In the Roman Empire it culminated with Egalabus, here we see faggots, niggers, and women rising to power in the same manner as in the Roman Empire. It's just a minor variance in the grand mean reversion of monarchy and empire.

If anything artificial intelligence will be the new dictators of the modern world soon, and I suspect they wont be too fond of liberal fervor.
>>
http://youtube.com/watch?v=7ZLD31C3cdE
>>
>>69716490
im not going to read that book
>>
The civilizations of the ancient Orient were like the kid who starts his assignment two weeks early and only gets a C, whereas Europeans start the night before and get an A.
>>
>>69712729
>The Neolithic farmers are not genetically the same as modern Middle Easterners
source : your anus
>>
>>69716214

>'tolerate' tolerance so much before we go Full Reich

You will go islamic caliphate and not Reich. You don't rule your own countries by yourself, the jews do.

Even now when you are the majority in your own country you have nothing to say.
Watch what happens when you are the minority, you will be alienated just like those few christians in the middle east.
>>
>>69716718
Perhaps because the European kid had a head start and a pool of resources to build upon?
>>
>>69716752
The modern Middle East is very Arabized, that's common knowledge.
>>
>>69716523

this is all very sad and stuff, but how many of you want to come to EU? where is the upper limit? do you want us to accept 400 million opressed people?
>>
>>69716523
When did your family come here? I assume it was probably during the 70s/80s, when immigrant families really fucking worked to assimilate because noone bent over backwards for them and catered to their every need, which created some top notch people I can happily call my countrymen.
Sadly that's not the case anymore and you and your family is probably a rare thing these days.
>>
>>69716356
I thought you were going to be coy and somehow defend our consumerism and lives of quiet desperaion but you complrted the thought

Sending higs bro , these homos think their "red pilled" but they havent looked more than skin deep at whats really up
>>
>>69716657
Exactly. The Alt-Right, like the Social Justice Warriors, sees what it wants to see. Except Social Justice Warriors are criminals because of their Racketeering, where-as the Alt-Right (and Liberals) are just people who want a certain perspective about Race.

The fucked up part is that the Sociological realities of Race are far less malleable than the biological realities. But nobody knows this, because my crazy autism powers aren't allowed back on campus, so I can't explain it (and empirically demonstrate it.)
>>
>>69716990
culture =/= genetics
for example if i'm speaking british english that doesn't make my teeth rot and my wife be a slag
also
>appealing to masses
>>
>>69710101
It was Mesopotamian people who had civilizations, there aren't many Mesopotamian left anymore, only Assyrians. Arab bedouins were always shit tier and some other Near easterner like Persians and Egyptians were ruined by Islam.

Muslim golden age is a total myth, algebra was invented by Indians and Arabic numerals are Indian too. the knowledge was still available in Greece anyway, Western Eurocucks just discovered it from Muslims first, but later they went to Greece.
>>
>>69716076
I strongly agree with this. Passed down traits are very important.

The unfortunate thing is when you have great traits and are African living in America. You can date within your race and regress to the mean over hundreds of years due to black culture, or racemix. Both options lead to emptiness.
>>
>>69716752
Maybe I'm wrong, but I think I read that there has been other population movements into the Middle-East since then.
The closest modern population to the farmers who migrated to Europe in the Neolithic is Sardinians.
>>
>>69717169
im not going to go and read an entire book just to make your argument for you, i think you see thats ridiculous
>>
File: I-See-Dead-People.jpg (14 KB, 450x276) Image search: [Google]
I-See-Dead-People.jpg
14 KB, 450x276
>>69717227
>there aren't many Mesopotamian left anymore, only Assyrians
was i dead all that time?
>>
>>69717053

they were so scared that they ran all the way to sweden. none of the poor countries were safe for them, they needed maximum gibsme.. I mean safety.
>>
>>69717353

Then just take my word. Lineage is much more accurate to race because its more specific than race, and it isn't sociologically manipulated. :-)
>>
>>69717259
now if you kindly tell me where you read that?
>>
>>69716752
>>69717259
http://dienekes.blogspot.ca/2013/12/europeans-neolithic-farmers-mesolithic.html
>>
>>69714032

Because China is a very big country and Japan is very small compared to it.

Look at Russia it's still a shithole.
>>
>>69717663

>>69717668
>>
>>69717478
You are too mixed with inferior Arab camelfuckers. but Jewish Iraqis are Mesopotamian genetically.
>>
>>69717207
Culture is an expression of genes - society is a racial construct. Low IQ societies are shit, while high IQ societies are relatively successful. And don't give me the "it's because they're poor" cop-out. Why are they poor? Why do niggers raised by whites, or by rich niggers still score significantly lower than every other race? Still commit more crime? Still have higher rates of incarceration?

The modern Middle East is a huge shitfest of different ethnicities, mostly because of dumb aggressive Arabs. The Sumerians were based by the way, their civilization was incredible for its time, it's just a shame the semitic scourge more or less wiped out their genes. You kept their culture going though, because you knew it was superior, but even then you couldn't maintain it to the same standard as they did.
>>
OP, I don't think they are 'genetically' superior, but I think they have evolved superior skills.

As people moved north, they had to develop planning skills to get them through harsh winters. In tropical climates, there is no need to evolve planning skills...wake up, find a mango or a monkey, and eat it. It's that way every day of the year.

But as peoples migrated north, they met winters. And in the wake of the ice age, these winters were 6 months. Peoples who migrated north had to evolve planning skills, to think about food 3 months from now, 6 months from now, 9 months from now until you could find more. Hard, black winters in lockdown where nothing moved and even the animals were hibernating. And be able to plan shelter. A mud hut wasn't going to do it.

So northern migration forced death on anyone who couldn't think ahead. Those who had the ability to plan survived to pass on their genes. ONLY those who had the ability to plan, survived to pass on their genes. So northern peoples developed planning skills through evolution forced upon them by their environment.

Evolving the ability to plan...was necessary for towns which became cities which grew governments which housed cathedrals and made armies and planned conquests.

The ability to think ahead, and plan how you were going to live through months and months of NO food, was not necessary in other peoples. Nowhere but the north had that bleak of an environment for much of the year, for thousands and thousands of years, which brought about that evolutionary change in whites.
>>
>>69717828
Jewish Iraqis are identical to Arab Iraqis.
>>
I think evolution is trying to tell us something.

White people will go the way of the Neanderthal.

r-selection FTW!
>>
>>69717584
While I would agree with you Hungary bro, the refugee climate in the 70s was actually quite different, and it went to shit in the 90s.
I wouldnt accept anyone in today if it was up to me though.
>>
>>69717478
The Muslims of Iraq are heavily Arabised and are actually genetically different from Assyrians. Assyrians remained in their insular Christian prison and were forbidden to marry Muslims. Those who married Muslims left the community.
>>
>>69717584
You're obviously here just to shitpost, so there's really no reason for me to defend myself beyond this.
>>
>>69713341
Culture isn't 100% IQ. Look at Russia in 1960 and 1995. I doubt the genetic makeup of the country changed, but the culture had changed drastically. Similar shifts happen almost everywhere throughout history. When Rome collapsed, the country actually got whiter from Germanic migrations. Assuming that white Germanic people are more intelligent and that intelligence determines the course of culture, you would guess that Europe would recover and re-emerge stronger than ever. The exact opposite occurred. Literacy rates dropped, trade routes fell out of use, infrastructure fell into decay, and the population shrank and became more rural.
Also, African culture isn't just OOGA BOOGA. The fact that you think it is shows that you know nothing on the subject.
>>
>>69717053
It was in the 80's.
>>
>>69717920
>Culture is an expression of genes
no it isn't
>the semitic scourge more or less wiped out their genes
no it didn't
>You kept their culture going though, because you knew it was superior, but even then you couldn't maintain it to the same standard as they did.
all the world kept their culture not just us
that what happens when you're first at something
>>
>>69718039
This is just flat out wrong. Jewish Iraqis are descendants from Babylonian Jews that were exiled there by the Babylonians.
>>
>>69718184
>muh great zimbabwe
>>
>>69718118
maybe because the assyrians are Aramaic speaking Anatolians who came to iraq recently escaping the ottoman genocide and claimed Assyrian heratige with no proof?
>>69718385
if you think they didn't mix and convert both ways you're a fool
>>
>>69715473
Maybe, just maybe, it's influenced by the fact that much of Africa is ruled by totalitarian dictatorships that rule in the interest of a handful of ultra-wealthy people?
>>
>>69716307
>blame le libruls with vast, unsupported generalizations
ebin
>>
>>69718549
There's lots of evidence showing Assyrian presence in Iraq prior to Ottoman persecution. And the Aramaic we speak isn't pure Aramaic. It's Akkadian-infused Aramaic with Akkadian loanwords. I could give you sources if you'd like.

As for the whole mixing thing, I'm not exactly claiming that everyone in the area is 100% pure. But religious divides tend to create genetically isolated populations.
>>
>>69718777
regression to the mean is not a generalization
>>
Funny how most shitposters in this thread are from eastern European countries. I think they have a complex that stems from the insecurities of being recognised as European gypsies.
>>
File: 6.jpg (168 KB, 1280x732) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
168 KB, 1280x732
>>69714032
>But why didn't China, for instance, when it's IQ is comparable to any Western power
But they are closing fast.
>>
>>69718942
ayy
>>
>>69719087
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_income_trap
>>
>>69718826
iraq was always multicultural trading hub due to geographical location
yes there was Assyrians but the main wave came after ottoman persecution and it sure effected the genetic deference you're claiming
>>
>>69710101
The "Muslim" golden age was really the doing of the Europeans that already pived there. You can't just say convert or die (or be a second class citizen) and then take credit for everything.
>>
>>69718184
>African culture isn't just OOGA BOOGA.
No its literally OOGA BOOGA jungle nonsense the same as Papua New Guineas who are as stupid as africans.
>>
>>69710101
The muslim golden age is largely a myth. Also your timelines are completely messed up. I'm not going to bother with this.
>>
Whites have maintained superiority through the influence of their western nations the last few centuries. No reason to expect this power dynamic wont change, as it has several times in the past

But yea
>>
>>69714147
Homo sapien had to evolve somewhere to begin with. This doesn't mean that we evolved from niggers or that niggers evolved from us, but rather that we share a common ancestor. Of course, it's obvious that we do share a common ancestor at some point.
>>
>>69719317
can you name which of the known scientists was European or else had European heratige?
>>
>>69719529

Are africans not sapiens?
>>
Why did Europeans rise up against authoritarian governments and churches while Middle Easterners did not?
>>
>>69717920
>muh adoption study
(done in one state in one generation)
>people are poor because they're dumb
Sweden and Norway were among the poorest parts of Europe in 1900. Irish peasants who fled to the United States often lived in poverty and worked the worst jobs, but many became middle-class businesspeople, doctors, lawyers, or artists during the 20th century.
>>
>>69713970
>Again. The problem is that this infographic takes a snapshot of the present, and pleasantly ignores counter-examples like China. Russia is also a great case of a territory with a reasonably high IQ, a tradition of Intellectuals, and being so fucking poor it can't even compete with California AKA 'Straight out of Compton.'

Nobody claims that national IQ explains everything in terms of wealth differences or scientific/cultural achievement (best example would be south korea vs. north korea). But it explains a lot of the variance and the only countries that are rich and stupid sit on a pile of natural resources that they convert into wealth (Dubai, Saudi Arabia).
>>
>>69719804
>(done in one state in one generation)

Well there are a bunch of adoption studies with asians that showed consistent findings (outscoring whites).
>>
>>69718019
Most survival experts will say that living in tropical Africa is actually harder than living in somewhere like France or Germany. Also, most of Europe is just balmy compared to Siberia, Central Asia, or Arctic North America.
>>
>>69714147
And, about African diversity, they are more diverse in the sense that they have more isolated ethnic groups, with little genetic trade off. Europe, thanks to agriculture, has less diversity in the sense that our groups have not been isolated, leading to expansion of particularly powerful groups, and the removal of weaker ones, as well as the mixture of groups into new groups.
>>
>>69718499
I never mentioned Great Zimbabwe.
>>
>>69719992
>>69719856

The only thing I personally have an issue with is that I dont see IQ as the final determinant of someones success in life

Generally, a high IQ will make anything a bit easier. But practice, study, and experience have their values as well. Its the typical talent v practice argument
>>
>>69720061
no ooga booga, no great zimbabwe, whats left?
>inb4 you post islamic arab culture
>>
>>69718662
Whenever a true leader steps up to mobilize some actual progress he's villified and eventually assassinated (Patrice Lumumda, Thomas Sankara, Gaddafi, etc....)

They're doing the same thing now with Mugabe.
>>
>>69719856
Right. But what I am saying is that IQ is a percentage of the puzzle, but there are other variables that can't be overlooked. Otherwise we wind up back to getting our shit kicked by supposedly 'inferior peoples' because we refused to deal with reality instead of fantasy.

I haven't even brought up the more interesting shit that allows me to do what I do in predicting others. When I think of people, I don't think IQ. I think of answering questions like this. >>69719757 And even then, this question isn't correctly asked in the first place. We are talking about long-lost and eclectic terms that enable excellent forecasting.

>>69720172
Willpower and Conscientiousness are just as important as IQ, but nobody talks about those two things because it doesn't give a 'high' like prejudice and Racism can.
>>
>>69710101
>genetically superior
with the advent of modern technology we've effectively surpassed nature itself; what makes white civ great is the cultural aspect that enables those societies to reach levels that are impossible for other, lesser cultures
>>
>>69710101
Let me put an end to OPs opinion here. The cultures he's speaking of became empires. Civilization started much sooner, in a broader area of the world.
>>
>>69719444
You're an idiot.
First of all, Papuans aren't Bantu.
Second of all, Africans have more to their culture than OOGA BOOGA.
>>
>>69719268
>newly industrialised economies such as South Africa and Brazil
>sanctions and niggers
>>
>>69720259
This.
Though isn't Mugabe one of the tyrannical leaders?
>>
>>69720172
>The only thing I personally have an issue with is that I dont see IQ as the final determinant of someones success in life

True but nobody claims anything else. For reasons explained in the pic national IQ is more important than individual IQ.

>Generally, a high IQ will make anything a bit easier. But practice, study, and experience have their values as well. Its the typical talent v practice argument

The thing is: high IQ people get more benefit for their practicing and studying time than low IQ people. Which is one of the reasons skill gaps tend to widen with age.
>>
>>69720389
We'll see Vlad. And if I'm wrong, I'll buy you a burger or a bottle of Vodka. Your choice.
>>
File: 1456209220129.gif (49 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
1456209220129.gif
49 KB, 300x250
>>69720309
you have been really cool to read, other than the book you recommended can you share some more interesting tidbits? you keep talking about how 'there are other variables that can't be overlooked' and the realm of disturbing shit you dont want to share with libs etc. but no one is really poking for more, so here you go.
>>
File: 1457636100816.gif (2 MB, 398x248) Image search: [Google]
1457636100816.gif
2 MB, 398x248
"I haven't even brought up the more interesting shit that allows me to do what I do in predicting others"
pic related
>>
>>69710101
>swedecuck thinks we are all the same
read the history of haiti
>>
>>69717668
>A fucking blog
What is with /pol/ and posting blogs and believing that they are any sort of legitimate sources.

I don't really have a stake in this discussion but I always see this shit.
>>
>>69718184
>Look at Russia in 1960 and 1995. I doubt the genetic makeup of the country changed
Predominantly Russian regions of USSR fell below reproduction fertility rate in 1960 but population of USSR continued to grow. Point? Russians heavily bred into mixed race for a long time though accurately tracking of it is impossible as soviets and Russia now don't keep such statics and write any mulatto as Russian into their books.
>>
File: image.png (25 KB, 300x276) Image search: [Google]
image.png
25 KB, 300x276
>>69718826
Based Assyria bro
>>
>>69721248
:'(
>>
>>69721033
Did you even click the link? The sources is on there, the blog just offers an explanation of the studies. Dienekes is well known and trusted, it's not some layman nuttjob conspiracy theorist.
>>
>>69710101
Well good thing our success doesn't depend upon your beliefs
>>
>>69720756
Look man, it's tough for me to open up because of the reason you exactly brought up. I don't want to share shit with Liberals because they take it absolutely the wrong way. And even on 4chan, I have to self-censor enough so that I minimize liability.

I will say that the Sociological account is what gets me more afraid because Post-Modernism dismantled two key concepts; Intrinsic and Extrinsic values. The problem is that these concepts are essential to dealing with Multi-Cultural situations, but Academia is single handedly destroyed Race Relations because it abolished two extremely basic fucking concepts. I mean. Just absolutely basic.

Like high-schoolers understand this before you have to spend thousands of dollars to prove they don;t exist.

The problems isn't blacks and whites but Liberals. I don't see things in terms of biology because sociology is far more relevant and we don't practice sociology, communication, or even political science anymore. I can't be on the record beyond even this.
>>
File: d1388.gif (447 KB, 245x175) Image search: [Google]
d1388.gif
447 KB, 245x175
>>69716523
>Europeans don't know the first thing about Muslim oppression
Tell that to Serbia, Greece, Albania, ect...
>>
>>69721569
Okay, I might have overlooked that. I have a lot of sympathy for my Greek bros. We both suffered under the brutality of Turkish cockroaches.
>>
>>69721033
It's a well known anthropology blog and the entry is about a preprint on bioRxiv. John Hawk, an actual Anthropology prof, links to it regularly.

A blog isn't necessarily a bad source, lots of scientists have blogs.
>>
>>69721565
When I mean Liberals, I mean Social Justice Warriors who use offensive comments for racketeering. I am sure there are right minded Liberals, but anyone who Rackets is a Social Justice Warrior.
>>
File: white people.jpg (561 KB, 2127x1595) Image search: [Google]
white people.jpg
561 KB, 2127x1595
>>69710101
All cultures have their ups and downs. Whites rewrote the game.
>>
>>69712337
Ligher pigmentation in primates actually is correlated with inbreeding.
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2013/06/130618-albino-gorilla-inbreeding-genes-science/
>>
>>69721435
>>69721850
Just researched a bit and Dienekes was even covered in nature.

http://www.nature.com/news/2010/101215/full/468880a.html

>>69721033
rekt
>>
>>69717663
Razib Khan at Unz review, look there.
>>
File: Infidel.jpg (7 KB, 213x236) Image search: [Google]
Infidel.jpg
7 KB, 213x236
>>69721565
Have you ever noticed, by the way, why Europeans can't tell the difference between Muslims and Arabs?

This is just one of the crucial examples from this rabbit hole. There are theories here, not opinions. I just need a 'safe-space' pardon the pun.
>>
>>69714730
Bullshit. If Europe stopped taxing their productive individuals like fucking slaves to pay for mudshits the birth rate would jump 40% in 6 months.
>>
>>69723447
*Mudshits and oldfags.
>>
>>69710101
>But it's important to recognise the fact that a lot of the knowledge the Greeks had was imported from previous civilisations.
Not really
Most ancient civilizations actually learned anything worth a shit from the Greeks.
All of those ancient Sumerian, Assyrian, Akkadian, North African, and Egyptian architecture and statues were all taught to them by Greek freelance masons, sculptors, and architects.
The Greeks sadly thought there was nothing wrong with teaching others what they knew. Sadly they got none of the credit and Egypt gets it's dick sucked more than the entire ancient world combined despite everything they know either coming from Greeks or Assyrians
>>
>>69712337
>you are stupid whites have pale skin because less melanin is needed in low UV areas like Europe fucktard.

Well the actual argument is that lighter skin was advantageous for Vit D synthesis. Others think it was sexual selection.

http://evoandproud.blogspot.com/2012/10/when-europeans-turned-white.html
>>
File: Untitled.png (355 KB, 1152x825) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
355 KB, 1152x825
>>69721565
the more i read about this the more it just points to le conspiracy. what i mean is just a general shift of values away from traditionalism in america that i think was manufactured, and not just a natural course of our society. sjws under that pretense seem just like more ignorant people who are a means to an end, even though this end is reached through rackateering in their eyes its for a greater good; not to say that individuals dont rightfully represent themselves as their system of values (or their parents/peers).

my gf and i moved to CO into the house of a high school friend of her's. this girl is the perfect case example from here on out when i talk to anyone about the corruptible powers of selfish liberalism (sjwism). these people who are promoting THEIR agenda and are being as bad as the 'global elites' when it comes to using people as a means to an end such as blm or marriage/drug rights. this has highlighted intrinsic vs extrinsic values for me a bit. from my experience often times people are lacking the ability to grant themselves perspective on issues. here is an example, pic related. this is a 'friend' of mine who is just as coddled as ex swj housemate, as well as my reply pic related
>>
File: lel1.png (24 KB, 1108x285) Image search: [Google]
lel1.png
24 KB, 1108x285
>>69723553
>Most ancient civilizations actually learned anything worth a shit from the Greeks.
>All of those ancient Sumerian, Assyrian, Akkadian, North African, and Egyptian architecture and statues were all taught to them by Greek freelance masons, sculptors, and architects.

you might be off by a few thousand years
>>
>>69712567
>Epigenetics

i hate this meme
>>
>>69723286
fuk me. most people i talk to, again show their ignorance, and in such a fucking prideful in your face way, by defending muslim as a race.
people are more concerned with not being labeled incorrectly (racist) or they say they are going to be on 'the right side of history'
>>
>>69724508
Epigenetics is real, but people project what they want into in. So I am very distrustful when people talk about it, but it's there.
>>
>>69710101
>surpassed anything Europe was doing at the time.

Sven go away you cuck, Romania-Ukraine built Megacities compared to most other peoples around 4000BC.

In today's world they can only be likened to New York or London.
>>
File: The Realignment is Here.jpg (54 KB, 600x415) Image search: [Google]
The Realignment is Here.jpg
54 KB, 600x415
>>69724728
>>69724354

Now, the trillion dollar question is, if this is happening, what can be done? There is a well-defined logic, and with enough solution, this problem can mitigate itself. BUT. That only even assumes that people understand how badly shit has hit the fan in the first place.

Getting to the right place would do alot to making a desirable outcome for everyone. I know of Rural America's pain, but what we need to know is how to end such pain. The real question is if the people calling the shots see the writing on the wall.

We are hitting a critical mass. Something has to be done. But the question moreso is if the people can ask for the help before it's impossible to help.

>Pic related
>>
File: I'm_so_british.jpg (49 KB, 517x480) Image search: [Google]
I'm_so_british.jpg
49 KB, 517x480
>>69717207
>british
>teeth rot
>>
>>69710101
>Even the Muslims had their own golden age
They didn't really. Occupied territories had some scientific discoveries that petered out as Islam really began to take hold. The people behind this innovation were educated in pre-Islamic regions. Even Muslims laugh at the idea that there was an Islamic Golden Age.
>>
>>69724728
>>69724354

But yes. You are a very smart cookie for putting it together so quickly. I'm impressed.
>>
File: Trypillian_city_(Maydanets).jpg (178 KB, 567x340) Image search: [Google]
Trypillian_city_(Maydanets).jpg
178 KB, 567x340
>>69725457
>>
File: 1458757301472.png (125 KB, 500x358) Image search: [Google]
1458757301472.png
125 KB, 500x358
>>69725702
it's funnier because the memes are real
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypCvtTPJ9Aw
>>
>>69720385
So eating mud cookies and killing whites counts as culture.
>>
>>69726407
No I know, my old man is a Pom. He has shit teeth too.
>>
>>69725598
sorry but even "But the question moreso is if the people can ask for the help before it's impossible to help." people have this martyr mindset, but at the same time what it takes to be the martyrous event isnt even clearly defined in their heads. from global tragedies to everyday failures. here is a small example showing what i mean: my gf who i love very dearly gets so caught up in the moment or with desire she makes careless mistakes that bite her in the ass over and over, not to mention these affect me. and its not until something bad happens (like our cat running away because she cant remember to close the window w/o a screen) or the ex sjw housemate who loaded up her first ever big girl community college semester as well as agreed to act and help stage manage at the local theater, asked at least 10 fucking people if they think she is over doing it before it was all finalized and they ALL said yes. yet it wasnt until she failed 3 classes, dropped out of stage managing and fell super behind on her rehearsal that she realized she fucked up. she was her own martyr ofc. she pertains to the pop culture/hookup culture i just call 'party culture' and is obviously more concerned with getting fucked up and fucking someone than getting an education. that last bit is fucking confusing, considering this girl was literally gang-raped at a party yet lives for that culture, hows that for a value system.
>>
>>69726703
i meant to add *is wishful thinking* at the end of the first quote.
>>
File: cairn-finistere.jpg (324 KB, 1800x600) Image search: [Google]
cairn-finistere.jpg
324 KB, 1800x600
> France
>>
File: locmariaquer grand menhir.jpg (209 KB, 1024x676) Image search: [Google]
locmariaquer grand menhir.jpg
209 KB, 1024x676
>>69726855
Prehistory Obelisk in France - Standing Stone
>>
>>69726703

Don't get me wrong. I don't feel guilty about the demise of the RNC. But the question is, 'what to do now?' Originally, my goal was to sit on my ass and let the world sink. But now I've been kind-of thinking where to go if I decided to go anywhere. Yet there are two political parties in the US, and it's sure as shit unlikely that the Dems are going to keep this situation from boiling over.

Also you can't change people. But you can change how they respond. That's the objective when dealing with rise of the Trump and Bernie voters.

My brain is absolutely shot-to-shit (believe it or not,) but what I've tried to say that, if this problem is happening, what's the best way to solve it, before the problem grows too large? And if people don't want to solve this problem, then I'm content crawling into the hole I've come from.

Best of luck m8. We are ALL going to need as much as there is.
>>
File: stepPyramid.jpg (55 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
stepPyramid.jpg
55 KB, 640x480
>>69727027
Pyramid and Obelisk/Standing Stone

4000-3600 BC

Sardinia, Italy, Europe
>>
File: D'Accoddi.jpg (72 KB, 600x344) Image search: [Google]
D'Accoddi.jpg
72 KB, 600x344
>>69727444
>>
File: accoddi.jpg (110 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
accoddi.jpg
110 KB, 1200x900
>>69727486
>>
>>69710101
>"Lots of ancient Greek knowledge was translated to Syriac by Assyrians living in the Islamic Empire, and later on into Arabic. This knowledge would have been lost had the Arabs not passed it on to mainland Europe through Spain, and an argument could be made that the Renaissance wouldn't have taken place if this were the case."

This is a false meme. There is only proof that they translated and wrote scholastic commentaries on philosophizers like Plato and Aristotle, which still had remnants of their academies and followers existing in the Middle East. They didn't show much care about the acquiring and translating Greek poetry, dramatist, historians / Chroniclers like Herodotus, Thucydides, and Xenophon, and so on.

Also, they weren't responsible of "saving" the manuscripts of such. The Byzantine East still had Plato and Aristotle's work, while Western Latin Europe had all of Aristotle and only one Platonic dialogue in circulation. There literally isn't any dialogue or book of Plato or Aristotle, or any work in general of them, that has only survived from Syriac or Arabic translation. All surviving works exist in passed-down scribe tradition of writing them in their original Attic Greek language. What they DID do was help revive their popularity and transmission of Platonic dialogues in the Latin speaking West, and wrote scholastic commentaries and off-set commentaries that helped increase the discussion on them.
>>
>>69722382
kek
Thread replies: 194
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.