[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
86% of Democrats oppose strengthening the border, 78% think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
86% of Democrats oppose strengthening the border, 78% think all immigrants are "beneficial"

How does it feel to be a minority, /pol/?

Sauce: http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/pew-poll-americans-oppose/2016/04/02/id/721972/
>>
>>69709763
White people have always been minorities.
That's why the gorilla-bred majority is so full of shit calling ITSELF a minority.
>>
>>69709763
Key word: Democrats. That's the DEMOCRATS that think that, not the whole country.
>>
>>69709943
pretty sure we were a majority until we started killing each other in multiple wars and stopped having children
>>
>>69709763
>Want to raise minimum wage
>Want free education, free healthcare
>Think open borders is good
They need someone to tell them how retarded they are.
>>
>>69710173
They wouldn't listen.
>>
>>69709763
>78% think all immigrants are "beneficial"
Traitors to the American working class, these people deserve the rope.
>>
Aren't most Democrat states up north where people benefit from cheap products from the south via mexican slave labor but don't have to deal with the crime and drugs that come at that cost?

Aside from California which is basically a Mexican state already.
>>
I personally can't wait til the Syrian refugees enter the US. I have a spare room in my attic for a refugee if one of them need a place to stay. Free food, free water, free shelter, free clothes. It's the least I can do since our last president invaded the Middle East and caused all turmoil in their homelands.

How does it feel to be disgustingly racist bigots, trumpets?
>>
>>69709959
>>69710062
>>69710414
>DAMAGE CONTROL

WHY YOU SO AFRAID OF BECOMING A MINORITY POL? I MEAN, IT'S NOT LIKE MINORITIES ARE TRATED BAD OR ANYTHING RIGHT?
>>
File: 1449279589717.jpg (129 KB, 600x772) Image search: [Google]
1449279589717.jpg
129 KB, 600x772
>>69710622
I give that bait 3.5/10.
>>
>>69710738
I'm a minority where I live though
>25% white city
>>
>Democrats are retarded
More news at 11.
>>
File: 1448174600997.jpg (758 KB, 1608x1600) Image search: [Google]
1448174600997.jpg
758 KB, 1608x1600
>>69709763
They are extremely indoctrinated to obey and be politically correct.

Americans spend hours per day receiving Jewish brainwashing, social engineering and degeneracy via cable TV, Hollywood and Newspapers. The JEWS controls the media, and the media controls YOUR MIND. America is a nation of hypnotized Jew-poodles. Everything is controlled by the Jewish Media Cartel- and they are all in cahoots with each other. The writers, producers, vice president, and field producers are 85% Jewish. 67% of americans are sheep who believe anything the government and media says.

Media Presidents and/or owners:
Jew - CBS - William S. Paley, Leslie Moonves
Jew - NBC - Jeffrey Zucker
Jew - ABC - Stuart Bloomberg and George W. Bodenheimer
Jew - ABC News - David Westin
Jew - CNN - Gerald Levin, Reese Schonfeld (co-founder)
Jew - FOX - Gail Berman, Rupert Murdoch Crypto Jew - MBS - Ronnessen
Jew - Daily News - Maxwell, real name Hoch Jew - US News - Zuckerman.
Jew - New York Times - Sulzberger
Jew - MGM Chairman - Harry Sloan
Jew - BBC - Michael Ian Grade, Mark Thompson
Jew - Sirius Satellite Radio - Scott Greenstein
Jew - Sony Pictures Chairman - Michael Lynton
Jew - Paramount Pictures - Bradley Alan Grey
Jew - 20th Century Fox - Sherry Lansing
Jew - News Corporation - Peter Chernin
Jew - Columbia Pictures - Kaufman
Jew - Warner Brothers - Barry M. Meyer
Jew - Reuters - Rothschilds
Jew - Associated Press - Rothschilds
Jew - The Young Turks - One Turk and 2 Jews. Creators Cenk Uygur (Shabbos goy), Ben Mankiewicz, Dave Koller
Jew - Clear Channel - Andrew Levin
Jew - Warner Co - Martin S. Davis
Jew - Dreamworks - Spielberg
Jew - Walt Disney Television, Touchstone Television, Buena Vista Television - Micheal D. Eisner
Jew - VIACOM - Sumner Murray Redstone, real name Rothstein
Jew - MTV - Murray Rothstein
Jew - Nickelodeon - Murray Rothstein
Jew - Universal Pictures - Stacey Snider
Jew - Universal Studios - Ron Meyer
etc...

Jews CONTROL ALL of academia in America, also
>>
>>69710062
Whites were literally never a majority in the world, you retarded child.
>>
>>69709763
So wait, OP, you're saying white people are the minority? Well then, I would like reparations and fianancial aid for whites only, and affirmative action to make up for the fact that I am a minority!!
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.