[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Based Mark Steyn on global refugee crisis: https://www.yout
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 12
File: Mark_Steyn_2014.jpg (15 KB, 220x259) Image search: [Google]
Mark_Steyn_2014.jpg
15 KB, 220x259
Based Mark Steyn on global refugee crisis:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAGZsHSU3qY

"We cannot fix failed states by inviting millions of their people to move in with us. All that ensures is more failed states, more failure, and eventually, one by one, the nations of the west will join them. And then you'll really be yearning to breathe free and there will be nowhere to do it."

>LEFTISTS BTFO
>>
HE'S A FUCKING RACIST
>>
File: munkresults.png (106 KB, 1568x806) Image search: [Google]
munkresults.png
106 KB, 1568x806
>>69708461
>A FUCKING LEAF
>>
File: redpilling_in_action.png (162 KB, 976x795) Image search: [Google]
redpilling_in_action.png
162 KB, 976x795
Reminder this was the result of an audience spending an hour listening to Farage and Steyn.

https://munkdebates.com/debates/Global-Refugee-Crisis
>>
>>69708382
Based
>>
>>69708382

This kike created those failed states.
>>
>>69708636
That doesn't look like a great result to me, especially if the remaining 55% are already Muslims.
>>
>>69708382

Mark Steyn is

BASED
A
S
E
D
>>
>>69708554
>Jordan is on the autism spectrum (ASD). ... But, as most of those with autism, Jordan doesn’t “get” sarcasm, irony or metaphors. ... Some children with autism learn to recognize sarcasm as they mature.
>>
>>69710772
>>69710849
Reminder that Simon Schama and Louise Arbour are both Jewish.
Schama is easily verifiable and Louise received the Jewish Women's National Achievement Award in Canada in 2001.
Steyn is not Jewish m8
>>
>>69708636
I've never heard of this cunt before.

One minute in Google later
>Simon Schama is an outspoken supporter of increased immigration and refugee status in Western Europe, the US and Canada. He regularly calls for wealthy nations to share their lands and their wealth with the poor and exploited people of the world

>Simon Schama is a staunch Zionist who has compared international criticism of Israeli West Bank settlements to propaganda spread by Hitler in 1933

What the fuck, come on man
>>
I read one of his books from about 10 years ago. Dumbass really. Same boring trope for a decade and more.
>>
>>69711555
Nice trips Achmed
>>
>>69710849
>Implying any sand nigger state wouldn't fail

>>69711198
>>69711279

It's too bad, I really enjoyed Simon Schama's history books and documentaries.
>>
>>69711651
Shukran çok güzel habibi
>>
>>69711901
I don't speek Arabic senpai
>>
Nice to see Steyn and Farage together.

I always get smiles when I see people I like come together.
>>
>>69711946
I don't either and half of it was Turkish which I don't speak either.
>>
>>69712268
Foul British who likes racist twink n bear fondling their walls
>>
File: 1459231691935.png (305 KB, 960x530) Image search: [Google]
1459231691935.png
305 KB, 960x530
>>69708636
>55% still agree even after the combined redpilling of Farage and Steyn
WTF?
>>
>>69710994
>>69712468
A 22% swing in your favour is a fucking incredible result any politician would envy, especially after less than an hour. It was also only the people in attendance at the event who were polled and not the online audience, so it wasn't open to fraud.

Obviously the audience are used to the MSM narrative - That's why they came with such an overwhelming pro-refugee stance and just over half still left with it. But it's now been demonstrated just how easy to demolish that agenda is.

>>69711279
>>69711846
Schama is a clever guy and you'll also notice there were a couple of points in the debate he agreed with the other side (one of which, when he agreed holding a passport doesn't mean someone belongs to that country's culture even made Arbour audibly say "What?" in surprise). He certainly doesn't hold any more love for Islam than the other side, and agreed that immigrants should integrate and adopt western values and even championed the idea himself at one point. I feel like he's actually genuine in his beliefs rather than trying to be manipulative, I can respect him as an opponent.
>>
>>69708382
>diversity is our strength
>oh shit more crime and poverty
>>
File: letov_635.jpg (239 KB, 380x579) Image search: [Google]
letov_635.jpg
239 KB, 380x579
If you so fucking concerned about refugees and immigrants - why woudn't you rebuild those countries from where people flee? Start with Syria, Lybia and Afgan. Undo the mess YOU created.
But noooo. You don't want to do "soviet style" charity for those poor fuckers. You want to pay turkroaches a tribute to keep "untermench" away from your paradise.
I really hate this kind of bullshit in your policy. I really do.
>>
>>69713017
>But noooo. You don't want to do "soviet style" charity for those poor fuckers. You want to pay turkroaches a tribute to keep "untermench" away from your paradise.
I don't understand this shitpost. The "policy" has been to invite however many millions of Muslims to live in Europe, receive welfare, and rape and murder freely as wish to come.
>>
>>69713017
Why is it our responsibility to rebuild the shit sand niggers' shit that they destroyed during their annual sand nigger chimpout?

Why are we trying to help these sub-human vermin in the first place?

It's in our own best interest to keep the untermensch contained and hopefully they'll just kill each other off or eventually starve to death.
>>
File: disgust.gif (2 MB, 450x258) Image search: [Google]
disgust.gif
2 MB, 450x258
>>69711151
>can't even shitpost

What kind of leaf are you?
>>
>>69711198
Steyn is 1/8 Jewish. I don't think this matters though as he does not identify a one.
>>
>>69713078
I bet your secret sevices have a lot of influence on Angela. I have a hard time to believe that she and Eurounion started this policy by their own good will.
Because if that is the case - they are absolutely retarded.
>>
>>69713017
Why don't they stay and fight for and then rebuild their own fucking countries instead of running away like cowards? Men of fighting age should never be accepted as refugees.

The European empires did a pretty good job of running those countries and making them places even Europeans wanted to live in once upon a time. We didn't destroy those countries, the anti-colonialists and the natives did.
>>
File: BUILD WALL.jpg (70 KB, 758x530) Image search: [Google]
BUILD WALL.jpg
70 KB, 758x530
>>69713284
I don't have a particular problem with right-wing Jews anyway.

The problem is how many Jews are fucking left-wing Jews at all times except when discussing Israel and then they're suddenly Donaldstein Isaac Trumpenberg.
>>
File: george soros.jpg (122 KB, 500x671) Image search: [Google]
george soros.jpg
122 KB, 500x671
>>69713484
find me a Jew who supports Trump
>>
File: loloeneux.jpg (37 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
loloeneux.jpg
37 KB, 854x480
>>69712468
>>
File: joos.png (49 KB, 500x892) Image search: [Google]
joos.png
49 KB, 500x892
>>69713820
From the Times of Israel:
>>
>>69711555
they seem to think collapse is like a fucking pol meme or something when civilizational collapses take fucking centuries to show but we are all eager to roleplay in the wastelands as grom the gromki
>>
>>69714265
That's a fucking weird statement from a Serb. Germany, France, Belgium, Sweden, they're all soon going to be as peaceful and laid back as your country was two decades ago.
>>
>>69708382
>sucking off this kike

srsly
>>
>>69714442
exactly, we knew shit was starting in the 1980s even and people didnt do shit.

the same will happen with the west, fuck them, just wait until they start killing each other, when the illusion wears off.
>>
>>69714536
I'm going to regret engaging with a fucking leaf, but would you rather we sucked off the kike on the opposing side?

Also it seems Mark himself has an answer for you:
>Even the Nuremberg Laws would have cut me more slack than my Internet chastisers: “Article Five, Section One: A Jew is an individual who is descended from at least three grandparents who were, racially, full Jews.” Under the 1935 German laws on race, I would have qualified as a bona fide citizen of the Reich. But the cyber-enforcers among my readers run a tighter ship than the Führer. Half my mail reads like some ancient Woody Allen pickup line: Have you got a little Jew in you? Would you like one?
>>
>>69713017
>tfw we were literally rebuilding their countries (Bush did nothing wrong), but Obama pulled out at let it all go to shit. Then they blame us for going in the first place, instead of Obama
>>
>>69713453
I agree. Most of the ''''migrants'''' are cowards that leave their home in shambles, their families to death and look for greener pastures to destroy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8n-eo5fDYU

I couldn't imagine fleeing my home leaving and leaving my family, friends and neighbors behind. The refugees that ALL western countries are letting in are a majority of effeminate wastes of life.
>>
File: 1459008889724.jpg (1 MB, 4000x2695) Image search: [Google]
1459008889724.jpg
1 MB, 4000x2695
>>69716707
>I couldn't imagine fleeing my home and leaving my family, friends and neighbors behind.

This is what most europeans think of when they hear the word refugee, that is why we are in shock to see all these able bodied young men coming. Deep down we know we would be fighting and these "refugees" are opportunistic cowards.
>>
>>69716707
>If they go, who will free us? Who will protect us? We are their honor.
>The left the people here. Others are coming from outside to rescue us and they're leaving!
This is amazing. Even Syrian women know the male "refugees" are garbage (on a side note, would protect the honor of that first qt. Perhaps that's what we should be doing, going and fighting their war for them and culturally enriching their women in return).
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.