[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the only news station worth watching even a little? Is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: og-fn-foxnews.jpg (107 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
og-fn-foxnews.jpg
107 KB, 600x600
Is this the only news station worth watching even a little? Is all the negative shit about it just bullshit spewed and propagated by the left?

I watch the news with my grandmother every now and then I never see any of the shit that people say makes this news station so horrible. It seems pretty OK as far as reporting goes. Probably one of the more redpilled stations out there.

The fuck's the problem?
>>
>>69707907

>news station
>worth watching
>>
>>69707907
>Fox
>redpilled
>truthful
Oh, come on.

Why are there so many newfags here?
>>
>>69707907
It's better than MSNBC or CNN, but it's still complete shit
>>
>>69707907
Fox is controlled opposition owned by the Saudi oil Kings. There are some based people on there but it's 90% garbage.
>>
>>69707907
go tell your story walking, we're not getting dragged into this snare
>>
CNN and MSNBC are liberal propaganda machines that might as well be state owned media at this point.

Fox News, while standing at odds with CNN and MSNBC, isn't much better. Everything about Fox News by design is to get ratings. The endless sensationalism, the young blonde female anchors, the non news - all of it steals a lot of credibility for me.
>>
File: 1458799590835.jpg (72 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1458799590835.jpg
72 KB, 612x612
>>69707907
Here's the deal.
Right out of the gate it needs to be said that all mainstream American news networks are putrid garbage. (Fox CNN MSNBC + big networks et al) That said however, by virtue of being the right wing of the corporate news machine Fox often reports actual news or broadcasts a positive opinion.

Its hilarious/pathetic how you hear liberals CONSTANTLY spouting: "hur dur he dumb cause they probably watch Fox news" while in measurable reality Fox is the most honest and accurate of the main news networks. (What they're really saying is if you have a different opinion than me you must be a moron)

Never forget though, being the best mainstream news channel is the same as being being the leper with the least foaming pustules.

>thread
>>
>>69707907
Marketing doesn't work here.

Besides that the only participation on 9/11 coverage complot and how 100% of their crew tried to kill Trump persona a couple months ago, only shows that even RT is way more partial in US politics.

Fuck them. The New York Times is a better resource of news (only 10% biased) and Infowars (20% biased).
>>
>>69707907

Fox is jew mind programming. Just as bad as any other
>>
>>69707907

>watching TV
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.