[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /pol/ hate millennials?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: bsKXW8l.jpg (745 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
bsKXW8l.jpg
745 KB, 2448x3264
Why does /pol/ hate millennials?
>>
>>69707245
Because /pol/ is filled with millennials who were born in "le wrong generation xD"
>>
>>69707347
this
they hate the people they see around them in high school and complain that they aren't as mature as 30-40 year olds
the 30-40 year olds also do the same thing while cherrypicking examples of how good people were when they were kids
it's been done since the beginning of civilization and it will be done until the end of civilization
>>
>>69707245
i honestly have no clue
this board is filled with them
those who are not millenials are in their 40s
is /pol/ filled with 40 year olds who watch anime ?
>>
They are slack and limp wristed and they will be running our entire planet in a few decades
>>
>>69707597
No because there is a huge generational shift because of smart phones and the culture that is devoloping around it.
>>
I was born in the wrong generation though
>>
Because most of them are liberal SJW cowards. White liberals are offended by every white action but are scared of other races. Which is why they side with them so eagerly.
>>
>>69707903
no, literally every generation says they were better than the generation after them.
>>
>>69707245
Because most of my generation disgusts and disappoints me Anon.
>>
File: 1437058349144.jpg (15 KB, 318x318) Image search: [Google]
1437058349144.jpg
15 KB, 318x318
>dose hoverhands
Disgusting
>>
>>69707245
What other generation breaks down in tears over something written in chalk?
>>
never seen a double hoverhand desu
>>
>>69708180
Nice strawman. Just because every generation claims to be better than the previous doesn't mean smartphones aren't fundamentally changing people.
>>
>>69707245
Because people dont realize that millenials are actually in their 30-40s and that the people you think you're referring to as millenials are actually Generation Y
>>
>>69707245
>free hand in pocket

Fucking WHY. just keep it at your side or put both arms on her
>>
>>69707245
>>69708455
It's a legal risk to actually put your hand physically on another person. This is why the hoverhand was created. Especially for males to do it to females, you're asking for a rape charge if you actually touch her.
>>
>>69708180
>>69707597
Every generation before millenials/Y had something their generation did that they could take pride in.

Now we got people getting PTSD from Twitter comments.

Fuck off this generation is objectively pussified and you're just speaking in 6s and 7s m8
>>
File: 1287840974346s.jpg (9 KB, 236x241) Image search: [Google]
1287840974346s.jpg
9 KB, 236x241
>>69707245

>the most spoiled generation in human history had kids and managed to spoil them worse

They're a lot like negroes. In general, they suck, on a case-by-case basis, okay.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.