[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RIP birthrates
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Untitled.png (343 KB, 557x298) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
343 KB, 557x298
Where were you when the Japanese ushered in the beginning of the end for the human race?

https://twitter.com/Fasdrak/status/716234432768770049/photo/1
>>
Japan is irreparably fucked. It's often said that how Tokyo is now is a glimpse into what to expect for the future here. Well, take a look at these guys:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5u-kGYCA3Zg

They work, then go to a net cafe to sleep and compulsively browse. No meshing with the opposite sex, no reproducing. Nothing of the sort. Just wasting away in front of a screen.

This is the future.
>>
FINALLY. Japan, it took you a while... But you did it. I knew we rebuilt you for something!

Now get cracking on those robowaifus. That's what I'm really looking forward to. That VR thing is a bit creepy desu...
>>
File: 1458858120875.png (389 KB, 391x626) Image search: [Google]
1458858120875.png
389 KB, 391x626
>>69707242
Oh come on it can't be that hard for that guy to get a girlfriend or a job
>>
Japan is the most cucked country on earth.
>>
>>69707728
They're the most homogeneous civilised country on earth. Doomed doesn't mean cucked. Low birth rate =/= giving your country to foreigners.

Unless you mean how cucked the women are getting by robots.
>>
>>69707242
Perhaps they will start accepting white piggu immigrants.
>>
>>69706991
Doesn't matter, Japan can just import some refugees who will fix their economy and birthrates.

Once the old racists keeping refugees out of Japan die out, Japan is saved.
>>
>>69707620
Oh no, it is, especially when both men and women share no interest in having a relationship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpZbu7J7UL4

Ouran Host Club has a basis in reality, it turns out.
>>
>>69707620
>Person not doing x
>HE MUST NOT BE DOING X BECAUSE HE THINKS IT'S TOO HARD C'MON IT'S NOT HARD IT'S EASY
It's not worth the work to them
>>
>>69707921
They're so repressed that they prefer anime and robotos to women.
>>
>>69708429
So you meant that the women are cucked?
>>
>>69707728
Okay, canacucks
>>
>>69708506
Except for the foreigners travelling to Japan to get Jap pussy.
>>
>>69707242
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5u-kGYCA3Zg
>My boss asked me to get some drinks after work
>I told him "sorry I can't"
>Boss: I don't need you anymore
>Prevents me from getting a raise
>Doesn't speak to me anymore even for work related reasons
>I was working an average of 120-200 hours of overtime

I think once again as in all work place problems we find the root cause is a baby boomer. Especially in Japan the older people held such a high work ethic it is normal to work extremely long hours in high stress deadlines. This is to such a degree in Japan it is disrespectful to seem well rested and with energy at work. It means you haven't spent every ounce of energy you have at work.

On top of that women expect men to make all the money and for them to be the top boss at their office(They all want alpha businessmen in a country thats been in a stagnate depression since the 90's)

Face it Japan has committed Sudoku
>>
>its a /pol/ talks about japan even though they know nothing about it episode
japan has low birth rate - not replacing it's people with shitskins

germany, spain, white america, UK, etc all have low birth rates - replacing it's people with shitskins

100 years there will be no primarily white countries, only primarily black/asian/hispanic countries
>>
>>69707242

As someone who is homeless, I really really really wish such places existed in America. I have a job but sleep in my car. If there was a place where you could pay $10 a night to sleep in a small cube with a PC or whatever, I would do it in a heartbeat. I honestly feel like these guys are kind of lucky. Even shitty weekly rate hotels are nowhere as affordable as these overnight Japanese places. I saw in one video they even have showers.
>>
>>69710892
Respect for keeping your cool in such a shitty situation. I often feel I'd be homeless without my family's support, it sucks, that many times it really just comes down to luck.
>>
>>69707242
Japan would be nice to visit but I can never understand the people who want to move there.
>>
>>69706991
>>69707242

women are trash these days

pixels > pussy
>>
>>69710892
we also have little to no hostels.

cant go out of town without paying $60 a night
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.