[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In June the based Polish government will most likely introduce
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: stopabortionnowb2.jpg (61 KB, 323x317) Image search: [Google]
stopabortionnowb2.jpg
61 KB, 323x317
In June the based Polish government will most likely introduce a full abortion ban. What has your country done to counter the extinction of White people, /pol/?
>>
HAIL JARKACZ
A
I
L

J
A
R
K
A
C
Z
>>
OP will finaly have friends, because more retards will be born.
>>
File: 1458831315603.gif (18 KB, 740x516) Image search: [Google]
1458831315603.gif
18 KB, 740x516
Nice

Polish, you guys have a chance to make things right.

You know, right now, those in the European Commission are Leftists and progressives.

However, if you manage to put one of your Polish people in their positions, imagine what could happen.

You could make a based European Union that's proud on their history and west civillization and you would quickly wall our continent in against the african and arabic muslim hordes.

Next, you would also not bow down to Russia, because of your past experience.

[ ] click here to begin this quest.
>>
>>69707271
>Russia
>30-49,9%
Is that true? Aren't there so many Orthodox Christians and muslims?
>>
>>69707486
45% of Russia are atheist commies still
The Youth is depressed and the women will suck your cock if you take them to the west
>>
>>69706124
It won't

If they do, they'll lose support and they know it

Stop spreading bullshit

So to sum it up : they won't ban abortion entirely, they'll keep the current 3 exceptions, you can now all go away
>>
>>69707271
>Abortion in Tunisia
The fuck? Isn't it haram or something?
>>
>>69707918
Tunesia is more or less a free state with secularity and a working democracy.
>>
>>69708205
>evaluating freedom on the basis of abortion rights
There's no hope for you Bernds
>>
>>69708543
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy_Index

place 57 of 167

better democracy than Serbia, Mongolia, Romania and Mexico

I am no big of the list, but it shows that it has some great freedom for a muslim nation.
>>
>>69708953
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy_Index
>Bosnia as a hybrid regime
Jesus Christ, is this a troll?
>>
>>69709683
As I said, I am no big fan of the list, but it shows that Tunisia is a more or less free state, especially for a muslim nation.
>>
>>69706124
>extinction of White people
more like a building block for the nation of literal retards
:(
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.