[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Musicians" still can't come to terms with the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: keked.jpg (302 KB, 1048x1025) Image search: [Google]
keked.jpg
302 KB, 1048x1025
"Musicians" still can't come to terms with the internet completely keking the value of their "art". How fucking clueless are they?
>>
>>69706000
Why the fuck should someone get millions just to pump out shitty pop songs again? I understand back in the day when it took serious infrastructure to distribute mass produced music that an artist could get paid a ton to produce a song that could be justified in being shipped around the world, but now why bother? It's not like any other type of "artist" gets that kind of a deal.
>>
>>69706000
>when you support bernie, but you dont like sharing your music

celebrities are funny
>>
>>69706000
implying we care
>>
>WAHHHH WAHHH SOMEONE ELSE CAN PROVIDE THE SAME PRODUCT I GROSSLY OVERCHARGE FOR COMPLETELY FOR FREE! WAHHH WAHHH
Tough titties
>>
File: 1010-fish-miley-3.jpg (79 KB, 665x480) Image search: [Google]
1010-fish-miley-3.jpg
79 KB, 665x480
>>69707787
Well, they're promoting degeneracy and actively influence weak impressionable minds... of course you care.
>>
>>69706000
Prime reason why music is complete shit these days. Anyone can make and distribute music cheap, and no one pays for it.
>>
Only release albums on vinyl

Problem solved
>>
greedy fucks just can't get enough
>>
>>69706000
its not the music industry, just the industry kikes that want more shekels.
>>
>>69706000
>YouTube
>profit

No.
>>
Labels already get royalties from plays of their songs on sites like YouTube, though. What's the problem? Do they want more?
>>
File: grabbler.jpg (16 KB, 184x246) Image search: [Google]
grabbler.jpg
16 KB, 184x246
>spread the wealth
>except mine
>>
File: 1459088127028.jpg (247 KB, 1224x1445) Image search: [Google]
1459088127028.jpg
247 KB, 1224x1445
>>69706000
>famous millionares yet again want me to feel sorry for them
No. Fuck that. I'll be sure to pirate even more shit now. Fuggen kikes.
>>
>>69708585
>its not the music industry
>just the industry kikes
same thing
>>
>>69708213
right because its impossible to copy vinyl to digital
>>
i would not listen to that kind of music even if they paid me desu
>>
>>69708770

As much as they love using artist's names for credibility, anyone advocating a change to make copyright law more restrictive is working on behalf of a music label. I would bet the artists mentioned own or have significant share in music labels. Most actual artists agree that wider distribution of their content is always a net positive, because it gets more people interested in supporting the band by going to concerts or paying for full albums. That's not to mention services like Spotify or Pandora.
>>
>>69709142
>Most actual artists

yup, because those "artists" are not the one who are actually writing the material. the actual songwriters got completely fucked by piracy.
>>
>>69708150
Anyone can find a producer and pay them to make an album. Without the producer, no one can make shit. Producers should be paid whatever society values them. Many artists arent worth shit without having dozens of producers and engineers working for them. The artist mostly serves as a figurehead or a model for the producer to create their work. Eventually the role of the artist will diminish due to technology (I can sing perfectly on key with a simple plugin) and producers will get their fair recognition and this entire artist demanding from the industry bullshit will finally stop.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.