[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, it's better for GOP to lose the whole election than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: GOP_Logo1.svg.png (36 KB, 1280x821) Image search: [Google]
GOP_Logo1.svg.png
36 KB, 1280x821
So, it's better for GOP to lose the whole election than to have Donald Trump as the nominee.

How are they gonna get rid of him?
>>
by having a brokered convention. trump is not on track to reach the magic number
they'll just give it to cruz
>>
>>69705784

Trump doesn't have anything to do with it, my kind-of-Texas-looking bro. If the GOP thought they would lose with him they'd be embracing him also. Mounting a legitimate challenge isn't a good look for the controlled opposition party.
>>
>>69705925
>trump is not on track to reach the magic number
Only slightly so. He can more than make up his current deficit in several of the coming states (namely, California).
>>
They're gonna lose now no matter what. The party is a joke.
>>
>>69705925
They aren't going to go with cruz, they will put rommney or ryan in.

Big mistake to put a RINO in again.
>>
>>69705784
They're fucked. I was rooting for Trump since the beginning because I knew he would be entertaining. This summer news from the US will be hilarious. I'd still like Hillary to win. The US feels it is the "world leader", so it has to protect other countries, for some reason. I like having their army behind my back.
>>
It's true. They figure they can hug nuts better if Hillary gets in.
>>
>>69707126
Or rather, in front of me, because they're the ones in the front lines.
>>
File: mmE5n6A.png (723 KB, 699x768) Image search: [Google]
mmE5n6A.png
723 KB, 699x768
>>69707126
>I'd still like Hillary to win
>>
>>69707305
And Trump is a "businessman"
>>
>>69707305
She will keep everything the same. That's what I'd prefer. Remember, the only thing I care about coming from the US is its foreign policy.
>>
>>69706795

even bigger mistake to put someone who hasn't even been running this year
>>
File: jfk.jpg (219 KB, 760x970) Image search: [Google]
jfk.jpg
219 KB, 760x970
>>
>>69707305
>Jenner
>liberal
>>
>>69707502
>Implying he's not

You're trying too hard, fellow leaf.
>>
>>69708434
He's a reality tv star.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.