[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who was the most /pol/ president? This guy, I think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: nixon.jpg (15 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
nixon.jpg
15 KB, 350x350
Who was the most /pol/ president?
This guy, I think
>>
Weren't the founding fathers pretty much /pol/?
>>
Washington, Jefferson, Jackson, Polk, Garfield, Teddy Roosevelt, Kennedy, Nixon all aligned with /pol/ in certain ways if not all (Jackson).
>>
>>69705325
yeah jackson and nixon i'll say is most /pol/
>>
File: TRUMPING_MEXICANS.webm (446 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
TRUMPING_MEXICANS.webm
446 KB, 500x500
>>
>>69704894
top fuckin kek material right here guys
>>
>>69705325
>Kennedy
>Garfield,
Explain
>>
File: lataus.jpg (7 KB, 277x182) Image search: [Google]
lataus.jpg
7 KB, 277x182
>>
File: like-a-boss-e1350189178780_6.jpg (27 KB, 640x430) Image search: [Google]
like-a-boss-e1350189178780_6.jpg
27 KB, 640x430
Teddy and Jackson
>>
>>69705325
>Washington
>not /fit/
He was a horrible military strategist, the only reason he was appointed was because he was 6'2
>>
>>69704894
>telling Jewish banks to fuck off
>owning black slaves
>kicking the shit out of British pussies.

pretty much
>>
>>69706025
>Washington
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7iVsdRbhnc

Most /pol/ president was Garfield.
>>
>>69706025
I bet you're 5'1
>>
>>69705654
>president
he already lost m8
get over it
>>
>>69705803
Kennedy was basically a fascist.

"Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country!"

"He had a mystery about him, in the way that he lived, in the manner of his death that will live and grow after him. He had in him the stuff of which legends are made." (that's literally about Adolf Hitler)

He didn't want to let the Israelis have nukes and he wasn't a fan of the federal reserve (executive order 11110).

Garfield also opposed the federal reserve. May as well add Lincoln to the list because he didn't like the federal reserve either. And, surprise, all of these men were assassinated!
>>
>>69706138
>telling Jewish banks to fuck off

Jackson wasn't a founding father, he was born in 1767. He was the second president not involved in Revolutionary time politics.
>>
>>69706025
>horrible military strategist

Believing this kike propaganda. Fucking Napoleon himself recognized Washington's capabilities and ordered a national ten days of morning upon Washington's death.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.