[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Schreiber was born in San Francisco, California, the son
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: LIEV-SCHREIBER.jpg (78 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
LIEV-SCHREIBER.jpg
78 KB, 612x380
>Schreiber was born in San Francisco, California, the son of Heather (née Milgram) and Tell Carroll Schreiber, a stage actor and director.[1] His father is from a wealthy Protestant society family from Bucks County, Pennsylvania; Tell's family had lived in the United States for many generations, and his ancestry includes German, Swiss-German, Danish, Dutch, English, French, Irish, Norwegian, Belgian (Flemish), Scottish, and Welsh.[2]

Why are Americans so autistic about their ancestry?
>>
>>69703915

I always thought he was Jewish
>>
What's your ancestor? Or was it wiped off the records from your prison ancestors?

My last name is French but I'm a mix of German, Belgian, Swedish, and Dutch. For some reason you Europeans love to just go around Europe and bang each others brains out.
>>
>>69704073

oh he is lol

Milgram Name Meaning
Jewish (Ashkenazic): ornamental name from Yiddish milgrim, milgroym ‘pomegranate’ (ultimately from Late Latin mille granata ‘thousand seeds’).
>>
>>69704073
his mum is, so he is.

>>69704131
my ancestors aren't anglo scum, sorry to disappoint you, Todd Dubois.
>>
>>69704131
I traced my ancestry as far as 1795, to a small village in Hungary. I still consider myself 100% Polish.
>>
>>69704351
Oh alright Jamal Jones

>>69704373
You might be inbred then too.
>>
File: huutista sulle.jpg (57 KB, 607x1080) Image search: [Google]
huutista sulle.jpg
57 KB, 607x1080
>>69703915
>his ancestry includes German, Swiss-German, Danish, Dutch, English, French, Irish, Norwegian, Belgian (Flemish), Scottish, and Welsh.[2]
Tfw you are just a Finn for generations and don't understand why having international family tree is so sought after. All of those could be crackheads from different countries but ooh so international.

>>69704073
Look at the ancestry. At home everywhere and not at home anywhere at the same time.
>>
>>69704493
Maybe, maybe not. I'm still not using a bloodline that ran dry 200 years ago to prove I'm not.
>>
>>69704373
Truth is a lot of Europeans are actual mixes, even royalty. I knew a Polish girl named Szwerc, clearly Polish spelling of German name Schwartz. The difference is that once they moved to another country they integrated and became a part of that people anyways
>>
>>69704225
>thousand seeds
his ancestor got around lol
>>
File: 1459174592932.jpg (266 KB, 598x600) Image search: [Google]
1459174592932.jpg
266 KB, 598x600
>>69703915
>Why are Americans so autistic about their ancestry?

Huh, the island of deported pickpockets doesn't want to know about the family past
>>
>>69705418
try it again pajeet
>>
>>69705488
Are there a decent amount of Croatians in stralia? I'm Croatian and have heard that but only from other croatians so I'm just curious
>>
File: mel.gif (34 KB, 1449x1218) Image search: [Google]
mel.gif
34 KB, 1449x1218
>>69705488

I wonder if Australians are allowed to move to the UK, or if you'd have to serve the rest of granddad's sentence first
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.