[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Next war
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7
File: image.png (731 KB, 1300x845) Image search: [Google]
image.png
731 KB, 1300x845
POST YOUR PREDICTIONS ON WHAT THE NEXT THREE MAJOR WARS WILL BE (IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER)

Here's my predictions:

>NATO vs ISIL in Syria

Resounding NATO victory, Filthy ISIS Muslims destroyed, Assad deposed. New possibly democratic Syrian government.

>Russia vs Turkey

It's a bold one, but it's seeming more and more likely. Turkish Kurds end up with state, Turkey weakened, Azerbaijan destroyed.

> Iran vs Saudi Arabia

Fought through Kuwait. Kuwait destroyed, US weapons support to Saudi. Russian weapons support to Iran. Conflict resolution undecided.

What are Pol's predictions?
>>
>>69703842
Argentina Chile
Peru Chile
Bolivia Chile
Venezuela Colombia
>>
>>69703842
USA vs UK

when the god emperor gets in power we will launch a crusade to retake londonistan. then we will launch operation save yurope
>>
Russia invades Estonia. France and Germany refuse to act, NATO dissolves.

New Soviet Empire forms as Putin retakes former SSRs.
>>
>>69704762
Lol wake up Argentina this will never happen
>>
>>69705118
if push came to shove in europe i seriously wonder what would happen. on paper. NATO is more powerful. but if countries refuse to act like you mentioned. it could be a steamroll for russia.
>>
>>69703842
>New possibly democratic Syrian government.

Are you really so brainwashed with this "moderate" meme? Look at Libya. Syria is more, more and more complicated state than Libya.
>>
>>69705118
Soviets will never happen again. At least in Russia.
>>
>>69705774

All fucking Russians must fucking hang.
>>
>>69706042
Why?
>>
>>69704762
We may truly see a resurgence of the Soldiers of Fortune.

What a good time to be a contractor.
>>
>>69706129

Give Karelia back.
>>
>>69705660
>>69705774
>>69706129
suka blyat fukkink noob kotol chakra mayzheek repot pizdyets blyat
>>
>>69703842
With Turkey being in NATO, Russia has no chance. Neither do the kurds. For as long as Turkey and U.S. have mutually beneficial agreements (which, thanks to turkish politicians being cucks, and Turkey's geographical location) will last for at least several more decades.
>>
File: albert-pike.png (387 KB, 643x418) Image search: [Google]
albert-pike.png
387 KB, 643x418
>>
>>69706225
To Sweden?
>>
>Turkey vs Kurds

Turkey's economy is on the brink of collapse. The Kurds will exploit this weakness and take their own clay by force
>>
File: seselj.jpg (158 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
seselj.jpg
158 KB, 1280x853
Civil War in Serbia.

>Pro Russia, Anti-jew, Anti-NATO Vojislav "The Duke" Seselj wins Elections
>Current government that is Pro NATO doesn't want to step down
>Claims Elections are rigged
>Massive unrest

or

>Current Prime Minister wins elections
>Pro Russia, Anti-jew, Anti-NATO Vojislav "The Duke" Seselj claims that they are rigged
>Massive unrest
>We want Russia to get involved but they cannot do anything because we are surrounded by NATO countries + US has Military Base in Kosovo
>Russia has no means to deliver us S300/400, but Russia has Aid Centre in South Serbia
>Sandzak (Muslims) declares independence
>This just adds more fuel to fire
>Croatia attacks lands east of Danube
>Albanians attack South Serbia from Kosovo

All this is possibility and that is why west released Seselj from Hague.
>>
>>69705118
Russia is not going to willingly invade Estonia or other baltic countries. It is goddamn obvious for everyone exept baldic countries. The only scenario with Russia invading Estonia is Estonia going nuts and seriously attacking us first. Otherwise - literally nothing for us to do here.
>>
File: finrage.jpg (116 KB, 353x357) Image search: [Google]
finrage.jpg
116 KB, 353x357
>>69706707

RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>69703842
Japan vs. USA for the Pacific rim and space supremecy, part 2 after China collapses into itself.
>>
>>69707337

"Pull a Crimea" in Narva. It is predicted.
>>
>>69707973
japan is our puppet state. not literally but we've been controlling them since ww2 ended m8

> after China collapses into itself

implying america wont first kek
>>
>>69706042
*Communists
There, fixed it for you
>>
>>69705660
I was talking about Assad being deposed by NATO forces, and NATO setting up a democratic government in Syria similar to what they attempted in Iraq/Afghanistan.
>>
>>69707978
That's some NATO shills meme with zero connection to the actual reality. Forget about Narva.
>>
>>69703842
that is not war that's armageddon my friend.
>>
>>69705774

Theres no way thats getting pulled off again. Traditional communism is dead and good riddance.
>>
>>69710848
For Turkroaches, sure. Turkey will probably be stupid enough to start the war, and NATO won't do shit to help you roaches.

Turkey ain't worth war with Russia.
>>
The Second Korean War.
>>
>>69703842
wars don't happen anymore
its all done by proxy
>>
>>69706592

I don't know anon, Russia is pretty OP especially when you involved nukes, proxy wars, and propaganda. I am certain they have a super nuke made just for USA.
>>
>>69711007
>Turkey will probably be stupid enough to start the war
Hope not HOPE not.
>>
>>69703842
ww3 just started in Europe mate
>>
Israel v. Palestine (AGAIN)
Israel v. Iran
Best v. Worst Korea
>>
>>69703842
Russia and Nato Vs ISIS
North Korea vs Everyone
Israel vs where the Torah dictates.
>>
File: trump-i-am-growing-stronger.png (203 KB, 300x278) Image search: [Google]
trump-i-am-growing-stronger.png
203 KB, 300x278
>>69703842
WHY HAVEN'T THEY BUILT THE WALL?
>>
>>69703842
Maybe not a war but I see some more civil strife happening in the US. Between the huge rise in gun grabbers, #BLMKILLWHITEY, and growing disdain for Spics and Kebabs, it's only a matter of time before we see full blown riots. Maybe even a civil war if libs let immigration get any worse and we start having substancial attacks here from snackbars.
>>
>>69703842
Pakistan civil war, India is now going to try and help the balochistan people. pic related. They never wanted to join pakistan but they were invaded and the balochi people still think that the pakistani forces are invaders.

They have been fighting the pakistani government for a long time and it's just now that India has started to raise the issues of this state.

The current PM of India has been touring the neighbouring countries, just like our ex prime minister did just before the war to free bangladesh (then known as east pakistan) He has been gathering support and pointing out that pakistan is a terrorist state in every international speech he gives.

we will lose the balochistan conflict as a leverage for pak to abandon Kashmir issue.
>>
>>69712376
But...will they poo in the loo?
>>
>>69712580
lol
>>
>>69703842
Netx war isan't going to be countries vs countries, its going to be everyone vs communists.
Mark my words, those useful idiots are like remains of a dead nation (ussr) they got to be purged and soon they will.
>>
>>69703842
russia goes for Georgia, brits decide to do nothing
>>
>>69714124
I bet you do not even know the definition of Pure communism.
>>
>Hillary wins
>the US invade NK
>ttp passes
>you are going to be required to have a mic in your house to monitor sounds
things ill just snowball from here
>>
File: 1417553587199.jpg (49 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1417553587199.jpg
49 KB, 500x333
who cares
>>
>>69714292
It hurts to live at the birthing and maturation of the Orwellian police state.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.