[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this poo just tried to rape a girl in our school's house
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
this poo just tried to rape a girl in our school's house party
fb (slash) rahul.chickenburrito

This is after the girl said NO over 2 times and he then wrote her this fucking document : bit(dot)do (slash) rahul69

How can I provide proof if needed. She's filing charges
>>
Just kill him fagot, or yourself.
>>
>>69703823

Kill yourself
>>
OP fuck off and die already.
>>
This is bait. Everybody knows only white men can rape.
>>
>>69703823
Not your personal army. Also Poo Looers have been bringing the bants lately. They are okay.
>>
>>69703823
>poo in the loo rapes a curry chink nigger
fuck off fag no one gives a shit
>How can I provide proof if needed
we shouldnt have to tell you that
OP has autism
>>
File: 1459433547346.png (224 KB, 565x384) Image search: [Google]
1459433547346.png
224 KB, 565x384
>>69703823
>rape
Does """rape""" mean that she willingly had sex while a bit drunk and then regretted it?
>>
>>69703823
Looks like Dalit scum. Lynch him.
>>
You should have him killed obviously.
Good luck.
>>
>>69703823

Raping women is the only reason foreigners even go to Thailand. Stop complaining about your countries main tourist attraction you fucking gook.
>>
>>69704258
>tried

She screamed and clawed him till he ran away
>>
>>69703823
i don't believe you
>>
>>69704485
he's from tamil nadu or some shit
>>
>>69704703
>>
>>69704480
This. Did she have sex then regret it or scream "HELP HE'S TRYING TO RAPE ME!!!" ?
>>
>>69704764
look at the poem he wrote. that alone should be a death sentence
>>
>kill yourself
why everybody in this board is so childish and pathetic
>>
>>69704764
>>69704480

This. If your accusation is false you are doing something very, very bad indeed.
>>
Kill him.
>>
>OP put /pol/ into a position where they have to defend a shitskin or a whore

/pol/ BTFO
>>
could any1 get through the poem
>>
File: 6786767867678.png (653 KB, 1616x646) Image search: [Google]
6786767867678.png
653 KB, 1616x646
>>69704996

Oh Pajeet, when will you learn.
>>
File: 1449438131474.jpg (19 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1449438131474.jpg
19 KB, 413x395
>>69704529
this
>>
>>69703823
You live in Thailand just grab some buds and make things look like he hung himself.
>>
>>69703823
it will just be testimony you can give. if you dont have vid or no fluids got exchanged then thats it. i doubt he tried to rape her in front of every one

so unless you heard something from another room its not believable
>>
Just ice pick him a few times if it really means that much to you.

If youre not close or blood related with the girl, fuck it who cares, look after your own
>>
>>69704703
The worst kind. Not a drop of Aryan in him. Kill with fire.
>>
>>69705649
Definition of rape in India is super liberal (Blame the West for literally making us synonomous with rape) government got extra butthurt with laws. Now a girl can legit claim rape if the guy has sex with a girl telling her that he'll marry her and doesn't. Nuke this shithole.
>>
I have a thaï friend and he told me a nice proverb about poo on loos : if you're un the jungle and stumble upon a cobra and an indian, kill the indian first.
>>
>>69706811

M9, must be so scary hooking up with girls fuck that, aint nobody got time for a lynch mob.

I mean imagine, the hysteria going on in college campuses in America with stuff like mattress girl and actual lynch mobs that will strip and murder you because of just the accusation. So many innocent guys must be going through hell in India.
>>
>>69706811
>>69707519

I can't help but feel a bit a responsible as a person from the west. People seemed to have look to us as some sort of guide as to what is the right way to organize society, and the insane progressives in our western countries are giving really bad guidance to the rest of the world on stuff like this.
>>
The most niggerish looking Indian. Kill him, he's from the Deep South. Just end his life quickly so no more of him will exist and affect our goodwill, Unknown country..
>>
>>69703823
>said NO over 2 times
So...3 times?
>>
>>69708127
Troll harder, pajeet.

How do you know this thai nigger isn't just jealous and is making up a false rape accusation.

OP, if an actual crime was committed, contact your local police and file a report.

/pol/ is not your personal army.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.