[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you sacrifice 12 hours each weekday by becoming a corporate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9
File: Japan2016 .jpg (1 MB, 3153x1911) Image search: [Google]
Japan2016 .jpg
1 MB, 3153x1911
Would you sacrifice 12 hours each weekday by becoming a corporate drone in return for ethnic homogeneity and an indefinite delay in the adoption of modern feminist objectives into mainstream society?

Would you sacrifice the requisite hours of your youth by focusing intensely on academics to the exclusion of hobbies and socializing in order to obtain a prestigious job in a nationally renowned company?

Would you learn the language of another race or hostile neighboring culture in order to execute business deals?

As per tradition, would you hand over your entire paycheck to your housewife to let her manage household finances and set your allowance?
>>
Maybe.
>>
you're not the boss of me now
>>
get a job
>>
>>69703492
So would you rather your country get flooded by immigrants and your national industries dismantled and sold off piecemeal to foreigners?
>>
>>69702509
>hand over my paycheck
yes
>learn a new language
yes
>sacrifice youth to get what others consider a good job, hired only because of my gpa and where i came from
no
>12 hours a day for work
no
>>
>>69702509
absolutely yes
>>
>>69702509
Talk about feeling special.
>>
File: 895834905.jpg (145 KB, 800x535) Image search: [Google]
895834905.jpg
145 KB, 800x535
saying no is why asia is winning on every turf

its a sacrifice we're willing to make.

we are willing to work way harder, for less, for longer hours. Common work day here is from 8am to 11pm, plus some weekends. The company will pay for your cab, even.

I probably speak better english than you speak mandarin or any other language.

east asian commonfolk were peasants for millenniums, the barbaric social destructiveness edge thats common in western society has been bred out. Hardship is the fire for improvement, drilled into us from birth. Work hard or be last.

the wife salary thing is just japanese henpecking though.
>>
File: 1451336485778.gif (78 KB, 645x594) Image search: [Google]
1451336485778.gif
78 KB, 645x594
Yes.

Since when is studying and strong social structures a bad thing?

Wives have traditionally taken care of household finances in the West for, literally, two centuries. It was only until recently that that's changed. It's why banks used to promote opening new accounts with fucking free toasters.

Degeneracy in my youth is not worth pic related. People exaggerate hour much nips study every day. They still find time to do club activities, date, and engage in materialistic hobbies like vidya or Chinese cartoons.

I will gladly take a homogenous paradise where my culture reigns uncontested.
>>
>>69702509
no, no, yes, no
>>
>>69704545
So you live to make your country/culture/group/whatever look better or for yourself? You are all drones. You might "win" in the end but you are so miserable you're not even living. And your culture is going to degenerate into individualism. All of them do.
>>
>>69702509
The only thing I want to do is to kill every jew.
>>
>>69705349
And a new Playstation?
>>
File: youth_ranking.png (386 KB, 3045x1559) Image search: [Google]
youth_ranking.png
386 KB, 3045x1559
>>69704545
Yes, I agree completely.

Westerners have no sense of honor or loyalty.

As with other things, Westerners may have invented the corporate system of organization, but it is the East Asians who have refined and perfected it.

Westerners waste their youth in degenerate hedonistic pursuits of sex and drugs. They delay the formation of families and ascribe "authenticity" to subcultures demarcated by fallen aesthetics in music and value to anti-social markers such as tattoos.

The resulting statistics are very clear.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Programme_for_International_Student_Assessment#2012
>>
File: vyGPC.jpg (155 KB, 530x970) Image search: [Google]
vyGPC.jpg
155 KB, 530x970
>>69705032
>its somehow bad to put your family/society 1st

why are you being selfish?

hedonism and willful spending is not 'enjoyment'. Its all about being productive to secure a better future for your kids or to take care of your parents.

And yes, we have pride in our culture. We worked our ass off for it.
>>
I would do all that for a nice asian waifu
>>
>>69705570
You can be selfish and still care about your family and society. Being culturally obliged to do it is what I'm pointing out. At that point, you do it because you're fucked if you don't, not because you really do care. Being constantly bound by arbitrary obligations is a sure way to make you a drone and miserable.

You provide value to others, so they can provide value to you back. That way, you can guarantee that things you enjoy do happen. You don't have any obligation to give a fuck about what some random dude you never met and will never interact with and his family are going through 2km away from you.
>>
>>69706309
its the unrelenting culture pressure, yes. But its also the cultural pressure that keeps us together, pure and cohesive for 5000 years. You think us east asians are xenophobic for no reason? chinese, koreans, japanese...doesnt matter. We'll put our people 1st. Your mindset is what splinters and weakens the west. Yes you people might have nicer working hours, maybe you can come home early and walk the dog or some shit. We dont care for that. Its salad dressing to us.

miserable is subjective. But if we were so concerned about it we'd still be fishing villages and run down huts. If you cant take the race, you're seen as a loser. Is it good? is it bad? well who can say. We've already chosen.
>>
>>69707635
I think East Asian aversion to foreigners will only continue to grow as refugee and migrant developments in Europe and America progress

What do you think of Hon Hai's acquisition of Sharp? What are people saying in Singapore (assuming you're not proxyfag)
>>
>>69704123
I'm not even British, my friend.
Peace be upon you
>>
>>69704545
Asia is winning... what, exactly?

At this point in time, none of the major economies (China, Taiwan, Japan, South Korea) are enjoying particularly impressive economic growth rates.

Sure you guys do better at PISA and so on than Western nations, but what good is it doing you?
>>
>>69709067
yes, we're watching the migrant crisis with wary eyes. That shit will not fly here.

the sharp stuff? nothing much tb.h, we have our own shit to worry over. The thing is all the 4 tigers are competitive VS one another and also japan. Taiwan has been badly lagging behind for a while, they needed a pick me up, badly. Idk how much it'll help in the long run though. SK has utterly butchered their primary market share and presence.
>>
>>69703688
Life is unfair
>>
>>69704545
>You live in an Engrish speaking country
>You speak it well
Unbelievable!!
>>
>>69704545

t. NSF who just booked out from Tekong
>>
>>69702509
>Would you sacrifice 12 hours each weekday by becoming a corporate drone in return for ethnic homogeneity and an indefinite delay in the adoption of modern feminist objectives into mainstream society?
Yes because I am already a drone-esk salaryman

>Would you sacrifice the requisite hours of your youth by focusing intensely on academics to the exclusion of hobbies and socializing in order to obtain a prestigious job in a nationally renowned company?
I already did in order to become a salaryman

>Would you learn the language of another race or hostile neighboring culture in order to execute business deals?
I guess, but I'm not very good with learning languages

>As per tradition, would you hand over your entire paycheck to your housewife to let her manage household finances and set your allowance?
As long as my housewife didn't work so she would have to remain loyal or starve, sure.
>>
>>69707635

Why can't the huts be well-maintained?
>>
>>69702509
Yeah, why not, A conscientious life beats the degenerate west or bat-shit-crazy Islam.
>>
>>69709568
why can't japan,china and korea get into rockets?
they love space,why don't they go to it?
>>
>>69702509
>Would you sacrifice 12 hours each weekday by becoming a corporate drone in return for ethnic homogeneity and an indefinite delay in the adoption of modern feminist objectives into mainstream society?
Doesn't work that way. Why anyone owning corporate drones want grant them ethnic homogeneity and remove feminist objectives? If you take freedom you take everything not stop half way just because. It is commie trap you suggesting.
>>
File: 32132121421.jpg (198 KB, 774x520) Image search: [Google]
32132121421.jpg
198 KB, 774x520
>>69709903
dont even get me started on how you failed us during WWII senpai

the thing is we're bilingual. You should see the young kids in china.

>>69710006
why do you want huts? we have cultural buildings. fuck huts. Three Gorges dam was a shame though

>>69709568
its a global thing though. But China and SG has double the projected growth rate of US. SK is doing slightly better. TW and JP are just stagnant due to the field they entrenched themselves in .

>>69709950
hows najib doing?
>>
>>69710698
>its a global thing though

A global thing which started in China.

>China and SG has double the projected growth rate of US

China's true growth rate is probably about 4% right now - and even if that's marginally higher than the Western nations, it's hardly particularly impressive, not to mention that it may not be sustained.

>SK is doing slightly better

http://economy.hankooki.com/lpage/worldecono/201603/e20160330154010143250.htm

>ADB, 올해 한국성장률 2.6% 전망

>TW and JP are just stagnant due to the field they entrenched themselves in .

Indeed they are. So where is your triumphal attitude even coming from?
>>
Why can't we just live regular white society lives in a homogeneous society like we did in the 50s?

Things were pretty good but then everything got fucked up for no particularly good reason.
>>
File: pisa-scores-migrants.jpg (249 KB, 2142x825) Image search: [Google]
pisa-scores-migrants.jpg
249 KB, 2142x825
>>69705462
East asians slave away for years in their schooling system and barley, if at all, beat the natives in the Netherlands, Germany or Switzerland.

The west fucked up when it let in stupid migrants.
>>
File: 994403940.jpg (52 KB, 1000x964) Image search: [Google]
994403940.jpg
52 KB, 1000x964
>>69711003
the "slightly better" was in reference to US.

>where is your triumphal attitude even coming from?

just by the fact we're not sucking black and brown cocks right now? or we're not rotting from the inside from SJWism and liberalism? who are you, anyway? US marine stationed in SK? disillusioned english teacher? or there as a wagecuck with a KR gf?
>>
>>69711363
>just by the fact we're not sucking black and brown cocks right now?

No, but your cousins over in Mainland China are sucking in all that horrible polluted air. As am I unfortunately as a result of proximity.

>or we're not rotting from the inside from SJWism and liberalism

What does this have to do with the topic at hand, which is the work culture of Asian nations?

As for the rest of your post, it seems you're fishing for an opportinity for an ad-hominem which I will decline to offer you.
>>
>>69711363
>>69711573
Can't you two agree to hate japan or something?
>>
>>69703643
well you're asian.
>>
Is spent my childhood programming for fun, now I spend my adult life programming for fun and profit. It is a win-win, get a job poorfag.
>>
File: hhsljla.jpg (219 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
hhsljla.jpg
219 KB, 1920x1080
>>69711573
Our work culture and social homogeneity is a natural defense against laziness and western degeneracy. It is a product of confucianism and upbringing. It is not negative. It is positive.

You're not asian, I can tell already.

Young koreans have a hard on for ghetto culture though, its terrible. Their coarse and terrible sounding language suits rapping though.

>>69711633
all asians love-hate one another, its tradition. Nothing will change
>>
>>69702509

Damn that's one homogeneous room
>>
This looks like some awfully stale copy pasta.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.