[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is eastern orthodoxy the way? I'm thinking of converting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: orthodox.jpg (11 KB, 400x595) Image search: [Google]
orthodox.jpg
11 KB, 400x595
is eastern orthodoxy the way? I'm thinking of converting to christianity, and eastern orthodoxy seems like the best denomination. protestants seem like heretics and catholics are cucked by their pope now.
>>
Try converting to a religion that doesn't come from the middle east.
>>
>>69700651
but eastern orthodoxy is king at removing kebab
>>
>>69700540
Yes...but you still have people with leftist political views in the orthodox church.
>>
go on mate as an orthodox im proud of it and i cant think of my life otherwise! Caths are ineed cucked by their freemason pope, and orthodoxism is a somewhat way more free religion with less restriction than caths. Its a way of life that makes you better everyday without radically changing your life or forcing you to do so. why? cuz forcing someone or telling him what to do is a jewish thing and orthodox are kikes and kebabs worst ennemy.
IXN
>>
>>69700540
>is eastern orthodoxy the way?

Yes, even our Orthodox elders and Saints (Paisios) preached and warned against the zionist world order. Orthodoxy is redpilled.
>>
>>69700651
Idiot.
>>
File: 1438463854574.png (23 KB, 517x428) Image search: [Google]
1438463854574.png
23 KB, 517x428
>all these cucks converting to orthodox
>>
>>69702311
faggot
>>
>>69701883
Is it true that you have to pray in the Eastern directions like muslims with their black box?
How nationalistic is Eastern Orthodoxy? Are they only patriotic towards shitholes like Russia or about every country they are in?
>>
File: m1.jpg (5 KB, 188x250) Image search: [Google]
m1.jpg
5 KB, 188x250
>>69700540
research before you decide.
orthodox is pretty different from what americans are used to, for example relation to the bible

i think these guys make great videos in english:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeEHaQjgpOk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GHE6oqCc_U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87GvZrM0Kbw
>>
Yes, I was raised Orthodox. I can confirm its the most redpilled denomination. It stays truest to the traditions and core values of the old Christian curch while protestants seemed to change the church and catholics are cucked
>>
You can't be religious on your own?
>>
>>69703375
can you answer my questions please?
Was raised by some Russians and I go two or three times a year to the Orthodox church 50km away.
>>69703285
>>
the true answer is sedevacantism
>>
>>69700651
european paganism came from india
>>
>Is this fairy tale better than the other one

sage
>>
File: 1438477487677.png (84 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1438477487677.png
84 KB, 300x300
>>69703075
>burger calling anyone faggot
Does polyamory goes good for you and your husband?
>>
>>69703635

Dumb cuck. European paganism contains types and elements that are also seen in Indo-Aryan mythology. This does not mean that one came from the other. It means that they had a common source. Do you even Evola?
>>
>>69703656
where'd you buy your fedora?
>>
>>69702102
This is 100% true
>>
>converting to a religion just to be edgy
>>
>>69703964
le ebin fedora maymay XD
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.