[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BEFORE EUROPE AWOKE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: women_politics.webm (3 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
women_politics.webm
3 MB, 800x450
What will be the straw that breaks the camels back? When will the slumbering West awake? Clearly Brussels & Paris weren't enough... What will it take to wake the sleeping giant?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eowYRlnma-M
>>
When the police kill one or two people protesting this shit.
>>
>>69700408
the best bit about this video is the two security guards in the background who have really nice legs
>>
>>69700408
>London
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyiWImBcYA0

Mud shit will pay its price
>>
>>69700408
Nothing, they'll sit on their hands till shit gets so bad that some Ahmed with a death wish eventually triggers an event that kills half of europe.
>>
I don't know. We have a large number of left wing Progressive brain dead assholes. They are not moved by the rape statistics in Sweden , they are not moved by horrors committed by ISIS, they are not moved by acts of terror all over the world. They ignore the fact that 80 % of the terrorist groups are Islamist. They ignore 1400 years of history. They appear to want to take part in the destruction of the West .
>>
File: 1459613248483.jpg (158 KB, 1080x1350) Image search: [Google]
1459613248483.jpg
158 KB, 1080x1350
Bio weapons in Germany

The Reich will rise again
>>
Nothing. There will be no straw to break the camels back. I don't think some of you people how immeasurably fucked we all are.
>>
>>69704850
Europe maybe. We still have our guns and free speech
>>
If UK leaves EU, and the destabilisation is so strong that more and more people lose jobs due to cuts, and start realising they are second class citizens to rapefugees you're gonna get a lot of angry folk across the european nations.
>>
File: 1455513280750.jpg (44 KB, 430x294) Image search: [Google]
1455513280750.jpg
44 KB, 430x294
>>69704850
We will survive. Those fuckers dont want to mess up with cartels.
>>
>>69700408
Is that Rachel Maddow at 0:58?
>>
>>69700408

White flight. Western Europe will go from functioning to Zimbabwe in the span of a few years.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.