[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Trump losing ground?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1459316736006.png (440 KB, 788x885) Image search: [Google]
1459316736006.png
440 KB, 788x885
I know we had a couple thread about this but no one convinced me.

Why are betting websites giving worse and worse odds for Trump presidency AND nomination ? Is he losing steam ? What are the reason behind this?

I find it hard to believe that the abortion thing is the reason why. I don't think he was ever meant to win wisconsin either.

Any polls articles or tendencies that drastically changed?
>>
bump anyone?
>>
You stupid fucking maple leaf, /pol/ has been concerned trolled for almost a year now. No one gives enough of a fuck anymore to bite retard.
>>
>>69700085
yes his favorability is collapsing in all polls
>>
>>69700085
here see yourself

http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/donald-trump-favorable-rating
>>
>>69700671
why are americans always talking about other people's flag? im obviously not trolling you fucking mongol please point out where I trolled
>>
>>69700085
The major issue here is that there havent been any primaries in awhile. When a man is winning states left and right it is harder to pretend he cant win the election. Once the train starts picking back up and he is winning they will have to up his number again.
>>
Also count in that /pol/ is being invaded right now by a MASSIVE amount of shills. I may hold off on visiting until the DC Madam thing drops.
>>
>>69701142
>The major issue here is that there havent been any primaries in awhile.
this.
>>
>>69701142
>The major issue here is that there havent been any primaries in awhile

So you're saying that it's an illusion ? I would get it if pundits and shill try to make it so but even betting website have hopped on that wagon
>>
>>69700085
someone pls post the original pic
>>
>>69700085
A
>>
>>69700085
PROPOGANDA
>>
File: so help me god.jpg (170 KB, 1319x733) Image search: [Google]
so help me god.jpg
170 KB, 1319x733
>>69700085
>What are the reason behind this?

let's see...

campaign based completely on fear monger and blatant lies (check)

no substance just a rehashed slogan from the 80's (check)

no real issues exempt from a promise of a wall (check)

obvious authoritism with dramatic fascist changes appealing only to the extreme far right (check)

I seriously don't know why his polls are collapsing what I am more concerned is how the fuck that idiot made it this far he was supposed to collapse on the first serial of flip flops when it was obvious he was pandering hard mode
>>
>Increasingly nervous man etc.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTN6cGmH2yM
>>
>>69702739

>Hilary Clinton deposited 50 cents to your paypal account.
>>
>>69700085

because degenerate gamblers will bet on ANYTHING
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.