[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He just keeps falling and falling. People are finally waking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: x8czeVq.png (175 KB, 546x815) Image search: [Google]
x8czeVq.png
175 KB, 546x815
He just keeps falling and falling.

People are finally waking up and seeing that Senator Ted Cruz is the only true conservative left in the race.
>>
>>69699454
yea, sure
>>
haha holy shit down 20% in a week. stumpfed.
>>
>>69699530
The Chump Train is derailing!

>Can't Lose The Cruz!
>>
>>69699454
>>69699706
>>69699718

I don't think you understand how these bidding sites work.

They create big drops so that foolish bidders will feel incentivized to buy into one of the once less likely alternatives.

Give it a week and they'll shoot it back up to where it was before we have the New York primary.
>>
>>69699454
Lol silly drumpfers, it may look like hes gaining in the polls, but his campaign in finished. I am cruz nizzle now.
>>
File: Swing States 3.png (10 KB, 501x269) Image search: [Google]
Swing States 3.png
10 KB, 501x269
>>69699454
Trump has done well in the swing states, where it matters most.
>>
File: sadstank.png (64 KB, 187x188) Image search: [Google]
sadstank.png
64 KB, 187x188
>>69699454
>tfw America will never be great again
>>
>>69699454
Don't say that. Romney seems to have a pretty good chance as well.
>>
>>69699454

>ryan has a 5% chance to win
>OH MY GOD TRUMP IS FALLING

Yea, big surprise, they are trying to steal the election and rob him of it.. and the odds are that they might.

You know what odds are going up? The odds of the US forming an angry armed mob and killing every single politician on both sides.

Probably up about just as much as Trump is down.
>>
File: womensrightskilledamerica.png (609 KB, 1808x3731) Image search: [Google]
womensrightskilledamerica.png
609 KB, 1808x3731
Also reminder, Cruz has like 70% women voters. Women are trying to stop Trump, it will be them, no one else who stops him. Republican women, Democratic women etc.. if Trump loses anything, every time its because women dont know how to use their brains, and vote with their emotions.
>>
We're in the 3rd act right now, just before the main character pulls off the impossible victory.

Read some Scott Adams OP, it's not over.
>>
File: 1458407633730.gif (2 MB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1458407633730.gif
2 MB, 125x125
>>69699454
>trusting a Jewish bookie
>>
>>69702379
>70% of REPUBLICAN PRIMARY women voters.
>once he's not running against an antiabortion asshole that treats women like shit, Cruz would get both jack and shit of the women's vote.
>>
File: thad - 1.jpg (158 KB, 600x788) Image search: [Google]
thad - 1.jpg
158 KB, 600x788
Voting for Cruz or any of the other RINO/Dem sellouts

How stupid are you?
>>
>>69699454
>Romney
Are those establishment retards seriously that incapable of learning from their mistakes?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.