[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened to gender roles? What was "wrong" with them?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 300x297) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 300x297
What happened to gender roles? What was "wrong" with them?
>>
>>69699044

Degenerates are incompatible with gender roles.
>>
>>69699044

They never existed. You are dreaming of 1950's america.
>>
>>69699212
>they never existed
>1950
so they existed?
>>
>>69699044
Western men decided they don't want to get married or have kids anymore, they want just to fuck hookers and sluts. The end.
>>
>>69699212

Someday liberals will have succeeded in rewriting history so much that people will think America was always a multi culti sjw hell hole
>>
>>69699471
Shhh, don't worry about that faggot. He's British. No one takes him seriously.
>>
>>69699701

Here's that (you) you ordered

Sign here _________
>>
>>69699727

>this is a country of immigrants!

They already have.
>>
>>69699044
Jews planted the idea in women's minds that they could be men.
>>
>>69699782
Implying that's not true.. Oh sometimes they successfully cuck their wives.
>>
lel women are stupid for abandoning gender roles
the life of a man isn't glamorous like sjw say it is
>>
>>69700060
the past two girls ive dated told me they'd love to stay home and just cook/clean.
it would also increase wages in men too
>>
>>69699044
I think that a woman, or a man doesn't have to have kids. But if they choose to that can go either way.
>>
>>69700051

Sorry, didn't realize you placed a second order

Sign here_______
>>
Gender roles are very alive and well.

The only marriages that do not end in divorce occur when the man makes enough money for the wife to stay home.

Gender roles still exist in career choices, men still build, create, produce, and innovate. Women manage.
>>
>>69700823

They used to be societally enforced though
>>
>>69699044
Women decided they didn't want them anymore, and instead wanted to be men (despite that this doesn't make them happy, they've been told they must want jobs and shit so they go do them anyway), men decided they weren't going to be fulfilled by these newly empowered women, so it wasn't worthwhile to slave away at a job to provide for them any more.

Basically, the family unit that humans have relied upon for millennia was rendered obsolete by modernisation, industrialisation, and automation. Jobs became less labour intensive, and women came to see this as attractive. Traditionally, labour was intense enough it made sense for men to do it to earn the keep, while women kept the home and minded the kids. These days, it's gotten to the point where Women are too distracted by social media, taking selfies and sharing buzzfeed articles to do anything useful anyway, even "homemakers" just dont bother any more. Their grandmothers would be ashamed.
>>
>>69701487
This, desu senpai

The future is going to be an amalgamation of brave new world, 1984, and farhenheit 451. I can't fucking wait.
>>
File: 33.jpg (168 KB, 1280x997) Image search: [Google]
33.jpg
168 KB, 1280x997
>>69699044
No-fault divorce laws.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.