[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me, 16 >start browsing 4chan because why the fuck not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: imgres.jpg (6 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
6 KB, 259x194
>be me, 16
>start browsing 4chan because why the fuck not
>check out /pol/ cause I hear its funny
>think you guys are all joking, so I jump right on the bandwagon
>HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG GAS THE JEWS LOLOLOLOLOL
>I start to notice some changes
>tell myself its all a joke
fastforward three years
>now
>in college
>raging antisemite
>blame all my problems on my jewish roommate
>hate women
>hate leftism
>hate degeneracy
>hate life at my fucking liberal arts college
What the fuck have you done to me /pol/? I was a happy kid, and then you turned me into a fucking monster. I'm bitter, I'm cynical, and if I voice my opinion to anyone else I get fucking crucified. I don't want this. I didn't ask for any of this. I just wanna be a liberal again and be happy.
But the worst part, the absolute worst part... As much as I hate what I've become, I hate everything else more
>>
>>69698608
Feminism in a nutshell.
>>
>>69698608
You're not old enough to post here, edgelord.
>>
>>69698608
just get off of 4chan and the internet. literally all youve done is take the aggression that comes with browsing the internet so much, and applied it to the one area youve apparently been visiting (pol).

take a break. stay away for a month, go out into your town socialize and get in touch with your community.

occassionally ill take breaks from pol. my biases and shit only really creep up when ive been on pol a lot. the rest of the time, it dissappears and i realize how dumb most of it is.
>>
>>69698608
Make sure you don't fall for the Trump nor Bernie memes. Cucks. Both of them.
Some shill will come in and call me a "fag lol bernie-trump 2016!111" but they know it's true and just want a hero. It's a shame neither will save them though. Idiots.
>>
>>69698834
That's actually not a bad idea
>>
>>69698608
Be happy
You one of the few people that understand facts and act according to the current situation

If you want to be a liberal drag your emotions back into the arguments That's literly the way to be a leftie cuck again

Emotions over facts
>>
>>69698608
Dude, you understand facts don't be fucking mad at that, what I do in my college life is come to terms with my hatred, lock myself in my dorm, and work out every day so I can beat up pussy shit liberals.
>>
>>69698608
You are the idiot mere exposure effect warns us about. What's like being you?
>>
>>69698608
Its not /pol/'s fault.
you suffer from being a crybaby millennial
its all everyone elses fault that you get no pussy, hate the world and picked a shit college.

Own who and what you are and build off that.
you can't go back to the matrix cypher
>>
>>69698608

Why the fuck did you let 4chan tell you what to hate. Silly faggot
>>
>>69698608
Stale pasta
This isn't your blog.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.