[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you all think of Tim Wise?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 225x225
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J3Xe1kX7Wsc
>>
He's handsome, would fuck
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 500x375
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6JErESW-CQI
>>
>>69696326
I love how salty he made the alt right when he destroyed Jared Taylor in a debate.
>>
>>69696326
He's a living embodiment of the war on whites.
>>
>>69697035
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lQtBFLpGbDw

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8K1u7sHnNW0
>>
>>69696326
Why does he talk like a slam poet?
>>
>>69696326
Stupid hypocrite that makes his money from racism, the guy would be unemployed if he couldn't talk about that.
That guy lives in a 97% homogenous community, zero blacks in his neighborhood, yet he talks like he is some liberal messiah.
>>
>>69696326
Its 100% true that the upper-class elites of the country use race to keep everyone down.

However, that just proves the point that white supremacy and racism arent relevant to society.

Most liberals seem to believe that the upper-class is working for whites, when its not true at all. We are all being fucked.
The upper-class hints to blacks that its whiteys fault they cant get ahead. The upper-class hints to whites that its the minorities faults we cant get ahead.

We have all heard "The white man is keeping us down". We have all heard, "Minorities are taking our jobs and causing crime".

We are pit against eachother.

I dont know about Tim Wise, but his speech seemed aimed at white people like its our fault. Which is not true. All of us are equally at fault. All of us equally blame eachother.

Its a bit more true though that white people have the most power to fix it since we are the majority.

I guess in essence I agree with everything hes saying, its just slightly bothersome that he ignores the black side of the issue and says they have always been ready to work with whites. Thats very ignorant to the current state of racial division in the country.

Blacks see the elite as whites, just as some whites do. That's the entire concept of white privilege from the black perspective. They've bought into it as well.
>>
File: image.png (67 KB, 650x355) Image search: [Google]
image.png
67 KB, 650x355
>>
White-hating Jew that masquerades as an actual white person.
>>
>>69696326
A diabolical anti-White Jew pretending to be or not be White whenever it serves his momentary interest. The Jews, Yet for all the outwardly European features they've been able to assume over the centuries, within they will always remain a rotten Jew!
>>
I hope he gets shot to death by an angry North American Land Ape

of course the chances of that happening are low considering he lives in a neighborhood whiter than Iceland
>>
>>69696326
Wise is the kind of person who says things like "I'm not white I'm Jewish."

He gets to keep as much of his privilege as he wants because his is pure. But you, you bad person you. Your privilege is not pure and must be given up to the less fortunate.

Once you get wise to his game you can out talk his kind easily.

Ask him why he doesn't integrate very often. When he gives a flimsy excuse, tell any listeners, See, he can't walk his own talk. Why does he get to tell the rest of us how to live when he won't live that way himself?

Questions like that are devastating in open outcry debate scenarios.
>>
>>69698570
Who was that guy who wrote a book on white privilege and got shot by 2 black niggers?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.