[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GOOD LUCK SPOTLESS-SUN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: regions_apr2.jpg (132 KB, 820x820) Image search: [Google]
regions_apr2.jpg
132 KB, 820x820
GOOD LUCK SPOTLESS-SUN
>>
>>69692503
Implying?
>>
>>69692503
hol up
someone dun stole your eagle
>>
>>69693244
Cooler climate, less solar flares and blackouts
>>
notice me, sun-pai!
>>
>>69693244
Fusion will stop inside the Sun. There will be permanent darkness and we will have to move underground to live by geothermal and nucelar energy sources, growing crops via LED-light. Humanity will be decimated, and the remaining population will fight for the remaining resources as the planet slowly freezes to death.
>>
>>69693956
Will the niggers see themselves underground?
>>
It's the end of the sun cycle, niggers.
>>
>>69694020
Niggers will be the first to go extinct as they are incapable of functioning under cold climates.
>>
>>69694183
Good now we all have slant eyes
>>
>>69692503

I'm 29 what is this?
>>
>>69694477

that black spot you see in the picture is moving to the right
in few days, if no other spot will emerge from the left side, the Sun will be spotless

to see how the spots looked like yesterday you can use this website (below the middle of the page):

http://www.solen.info/solar/

less solar activity = global cooling
>>
>>69695286
>>69694477

also:
less pressure in the solar wind = more cosmic rays

http://cosmicrays.oulu.fi/

more cosmic rays = more clouds = global cooling
>>
Global cooling is a good thing.

Migrants get a little taste of the harsh European weather.
>>
>>69695286
>>69696416
This is some cool shit
>>
>>69692503
>implying this isn't the calm before a massive solar storm
>>
>>69692503
> he thinks the sun is round
All those pics are computer generated, try again
>>
>>69696640
Has anything happened in those before?
I remember people talking about one a year or two ago but nothing seemed to happen
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.