[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SJW whore
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
File: hypocrite-whore.jpg (391 KB, 719x1060) Image search: [Google]
hypocrite-whore.jpg
391 KB, 719x1060
>Be overpriviledged daughter of millionare
>Be womymym activist
>Get "degree" in social/gender studies
>Intern at Amnesty International and U.S. Embassy Youth Advisory through connections
>Get a "job" in D.C. next year

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

....I actually went out with her....

Fuck this planet and fuck the Western Zionist Marxist propoganda that's ruining my country. We had beautiful architecture, serene temples/stupas, thankas, spiritual music. A real culture.

Now we have androgynous cucks in coffee shops writing the next gender neutral cuckfest in their "artistic" Macs.
>>
>>69691935
go get some fresh air. I'm gonna do the same. our heads are in the wrong place. logging out.
>>
Also, she has a blog post (not linking, don't wanna get banned) where she writes that minorities shouldn't have a select quota (which I agree with).

And in the same article, she states that women should have that quota because she's apparently very, very oppressed. Hypocrite whore.
>>
>>69692093
Might be a good idea...

I'm gonna blast "The Wanderer" on my headphones... Get my testosterone levels up.
>>
>>69691935
>woman attempts to make a deep poem about the value of womanhood
>makes misandrist drivel that ends up focusing on jewelry
>>
>>69691935
Why do women all think they're queens and princesses? It's quite obvious these filthy animals don't realise that they're just people like the rest of us... Understand they've convinced themselves that they deserve literal kings and you start to see why girls whore themselves over any man with status or power. Fucking degenerate sex
>>
>>69692228
>womanhood

What's "womanhood" anyway? Popping out as many babies as you can? Whoring out? Changing as many diapers as you can?

And I just noticed.
>"Jewelry"
>Jew

Always right....
>>
>>69692240
It's the whole agenda that what men find attractive is "shallow" and blasphemous.

Meanwhile women getting wet over every nigger and shitskin in a Ferrari is considered "noble".
>>
File: 20160402_213246.jpg (370 KB, 719x1046) Image search: [Google]
20160402_213246.jpg
370 KB, 719x1046
Bumb?
>>
>>69692168
Lol and baited. Screw you.
>>
>>69693374
What are you talking about? What exactly was the bait?
>>
A good woman is necessary for a man to reach his potential. Bad women will only drag a man further from that potential.
Unfortunately, there are very, very few good women. There aren't many good men, either, and as a result some of those good women will end up with those bad men, further lowering a a man's chances of finding one.

The proverbial needle in a haystack.
>>
File: 20160402_214019.jpg (297 KB, 719x1007) Image search: [Google]
20160402_214019.jpg
297 KB, 719x1007
Holy fuck. Forgot to block out the name.
>>
whats wrong with that? it's reinforcing gender roles albeit in a whiny beta way but still its a start. neumales gotta start somewhere
>>
>>69691935
The degenerate shit has spreaded to nepal now too?

Its almost global isnt it, fuck.
>>
>>69693776
>A good woman

No. Men accomplish and attain shit all by themselves. That "behind every successful man is a woman's hand" is bullshit.
Look at men throughout history and all the shit we've accomplished. You're telling me that a woman was behind it all?
>>
>>69693818
raid already underway
>>
>>69692107
it's called a proxy.

Also a blog is not any different than linking a fucking article we can still see the author. Just do it faggot.
>>
>>69693871
The reason women have gained the upper hand is because they convinced all the nu-males that serving them and wasting their lives flooding the market with Marxist pandering SJW "art" is the noble thing to do.

Be a man and get a real job.
>>
>>69694372
http://shailsumansilwal.blogspot.com/2016/01/no-reservation-please.html

Promise me you'll """""not"""" *wink* *wink* post hateful messages on there.
>>
File: 20160402_215302.jpg (167 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
20160402_215302.jpg
167 KB, 720x1280
Oh and here's the best part. She always has a cuck parade with her!
>>
File: 1400759042926.jpg (69 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1400759042926.jpg
69 KB, 300x300
>not even fucking Nepal is save from SJW madness
It's all over now.
>>
>>69694886
>>69693939
I weep for my country, brothers...

But I still have my khukhuri for when the time comes (unlike my tea sipping comrades).
>>
>>69694237
Good! Excellent!

I mean, bad Hans! Very bad Hans!

>Le Mods are watching
>>
File: 1457663823097.jpg (12 KB, 411x283) Image search: [Google]
1457663823097.jpg
12 KB, 411x283
>>69694479
idk if it's women, probably more jews. they invented the middle man job to get out of having to do labor and create a class divide, now those jobs are all that's desired in the western world. jews also created marxism and the sjw shit too.

cant blame too much on women, they're not much more than children
>>
>>69695085
maybe you guys should have another royal massacre

Do nepalese people thing Dipendra really did it by the way?
>>
>>69695202
But feminists were the first to latch onto it. The Jews schemed and the womym executed it.

When the time comes to gas the kikes, I'm gonna make sure Jessica Valenti's in with them.
>>
>>69695295
Didn't you hear? Our monarchy was ousted by Moaist guerrilla warriors. Fucking ruined the country. I don't care as much about the unstable government as much as all the century old sculptures they destroyed.

And yeah, strong evidence for Dipendra. Was a black sheep, probably got paid to kill his own family. Or got drunk and sprayed away... Fuck that was a sad day...
>>
>be over privileged son of millionaire
>be a Chad
>get degree from Ivy League school
>intern at dad's hedge fund
>just bullshit libshit chicks into thinking a single shit is given about their feelings
>ruthlessly pump and dump each and every liberal womyn
>cosmic justice is served for each heart and soul broken

Karma is a bitch
>>
>>69696137
So the Chad gets shit on in the end?

Fuck off, reddit
>>
>>69691935
wait are you the nepalese cuck that went to nepal for 3 months and she told you that she doesn't feel loved and probably started banging black dudes
>>
>>69696462
The one and the same. This was after the girl on the previous thread broke up with me.

I attract the worst chicks...
>>
>>69696462
And don't be so rude, Sloveniafag.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.