[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I really admire how tough the Viet Cong were. I'm not a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9
File: Charlie.jpg (378 KB, 900x1252) Image search: [Google]
Charlie.jpg
378 KB, 900x1252
I really admire how tough the Viet Cong were. I'm not a commie, but the gorilla spirit really appeals to me.
>>
>>69691653
Oké
>>
>>69691653
Guerrilla.
And watching the original Red Dawn will do that.
>>
>>69691653
Me too. I have studied guerilla tactics and the VC did everything right in Viet Nam.

They suppressed a much larger force with B52's and napalm using shitty chinkadink small arms and smarts.
>>
>>69691768
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>69691867
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little swine? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Suicide Bombing, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids in Al Qaieda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top nigger in the entire Taliban armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the Arabian Peninsula and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps(ohshittheyfoundme.jo\peg) and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>69691772
they dug holes and caves. that's all it takes.
>>
>>69691653
VC weren't commies though. THey were nationalists.
>>
File: 1280x720-XMj.jpg (48 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1280x720-XMj.jpg
48 KB, 1280x720
Same with Chechens. In fact I support most independence movements if their causes are just.
>>
>>69692024
kek
>>
>>69691653
Nice girl, OP.

Would rape and burn village/10
>>
File: B52Original.jpg (27 KB, 461x306) Image search: [Google]
B52Original.jpg
27 KB, 461x306
>>69691653

I'd hit it like a 500 pound gravity guided bomb.
>>
>>69692664
Chechens are pretty cool. I like those improvised guns they made out of door parts and shit.
>>
Communists in America beat the military in Vietnam, not the Communists hiding out in the bush.
>>
File: image.jpg (153 KB, 1104x954) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153 KB, 1104x954
>>69691653
I really admire the persistence of pic related. Not only did they win the Vietnam war for the Vietnamese, but they have made an entire global industry with their degenerate ideals.

Hippies truly are the seeds of the world we know as today
>>
>>69691772
you should have studied more. MIGs dogfighting with the USAF weren't piloted by gooks, they were Soviets.
pro tip: 'Nam was a proxy war between the USA and the USSR.
>>
File: giap.jpg (19 KB, 400x513) Image search: [Google]
giap.jpg
19 KB, 400x513
Greatest military strategist ever desu
>>
>>69693594

You mean a proxy war for the USSR? The US didn't fight through another force

>>69693574

And yet you are still voting for them
>>
>>69691653
Fighting on home turf gave them incredible resolve. Check out the Vietnamese victory against the French at Dien Bien Phu. The French fucked up by introducing coffee to that nation. When the US Army fought in the civil war and conquered the West, soldiers received a ration of green coffee beans that they roasted at every meal.
>>
File: 1383072300257.jpg (159 KB, 700x799) Image search: [Google]
1383072300257.jpg
159 KB, 700x799
>>69693574
Don't be ignorant and blame hippies. The hippie movement didn't even begin until the end of the 1960s, early 1970s.
By then, the USA was already doomed because jews had opened the flood gates to immigrants from the turd world. Jews had ended segregation. Jews ended federal laws prohibiting miscegenation and banning interracial marriage. Jews conspired to have homosexuality normalized. Jews pushed atheism, weed, and abortion as a form of birth control. Jews encouraged women to flock to the workplace, instead of having children and raising families. Jews invented affirmative action policies that only benefit negroes and mestizos at the expense of whites and asians. And the list goes on.
>>
>>69693594
>MIGs dogfighting with the USAF weren't piloted by gooks, they were Soviets.
>pro tip: 'Nam was a proxy war between the USA and the USSR.
I never said any of this
>>
>>69693916
Vietnam War was a Civil War between North and South Vietnam, which were proxies for USSR and USA.
The USA went in to supposedly advise, train, and oversee the South Vietnamese against the North Vietnamese, who were backed by Communist China and the USSR.
The Soviets also sent troops, although it was classified and only made public in the 1990s.
>>
>>69694427
I said that in response to your claim: "shitty chinkadink small arms and smarts."
>>
>>69694127
Even now, the Vietnamese people are incredibly tough. We need to crossbreed them with Japanese for work ethic and book smarts. You'd have a race that could conquer the fucking stars.
>>
>>69692659
This.
The yanks inherited a war where they completely misunderstood their opponents objectives.
The Viets fought wars before AND after the American war against the Chinese.

That said the VC only won because of a direct pipeline of equipment from China.
>>69693640
The Tet offensive was a mistake of huge proportions, except for the incredible propaganda effect.
But yes, great general.
>>
File: Vietnam May 2012 054.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
Vietnam May 2012 054.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>69691653
I toured Vietnam and it was ungodly hot and humid, like 38 degrees and 100% humidity, I have mad respect for both sides fighting in that jungle heat, and that's coming from someone who did two tours in afghanistan...
>>
>>69695171

My dad was over there a few years ago, he describes it as "the women do the work and the men are waiting for the next war".
>>
>>69695598
That sounds pretty fun, honestly.
>>
File: Alice-facepalm.jpg (24 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
Alice-facepalm.jpg
24 KB, 500x275
>>69691653
>gorilla
Why do Americans do this?
Are other languages that confusing to you?
>>
The Viet Cong just copied the IRA. They were the true masters. Its not every day you start a fight with the greatest empire of all time and win.
>>
>>69696011
Actually the IRA lost, since their goal was a united Republican Ireland and they got neither.
>>
>>69696176
They won, cuck boy. Ireland got its freedom. You're thinking about the provos. Meh, they may have not accomplished their goal but once again, the Irish brought the cowardly English to their knees.
>>
File: 5105400-Tiger_Cages-0.jpg (110 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
5105400-Tiger_Cages-0.jpg
110 KB, 600x450
>>69695871

He also mentioned the prisons he saw.

Holy shit, basically open air rock breaking camps, which you live more than 5 years only if bribes are paid.

Also he went to a Viet war museum, they had a section dedicated to John Kerry (it was after his attempt at the presidency), but also bits like US putting nails through knees as torture as well as "tiger cages".

http://www.historiansagainstwar.org/resources/torture/luce.html
>>
>>69691867
I forgot the typos in that old pasta.
>>
>>69691653
>gorilla
There are no niggers in your pic op.
>>
>>69696321
Which is why you have a British flag.

The British understood they could not hold all of Ireland during a world war and while trying to hold a vast Empire so they handed over power to the Free State who proceeded to lock up Republicans.
>>
>>69696934
And look at them now, a load of cucks. Looks like the RA killed all their good men.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.