[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If there were a virus that kills 90% of the world's population
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
but it kills a lot fewer people in the rich countries because they are able to get a vaccine in time, would the West resettle the rest of the world and would white women have more babies?
>>
>>69690978
Of course! Why would we not?
>>
>>69690978
When can we set this plan in motion?
>>
Lol no. Europe would cuck out and send the vaccines to Africa. Your scenario is unrealistic.
>>
It's not that hard to get laid man just ask a girl at a bar what she does for a living then have a conversation damn
>>
>>69692233
>Lol no. Europe would cuck out and send the vaccines to Africa. Your scenario is unrealistic.
Imagine a variant of Ebola going airborne and spreading worldwide. We have these vaccines right now, but we did NOT send them to Africa, but only used them on Europeans and Americans.

Why should that be different in case it is a global epidemic?
>>
>>69692304
>It's not that hard to get laid man just ask a girl at a bar
There are only hookers in bars around here.
>>
Yes biological weapons are the best choice to kill all 3rd worlders.
>>
>>69690978
As long as it kills liberals and Jews I'm good.
>>
>>69690978
We should really work on this, or at least means of massive sterilization in the third world (maybe something in the water?)
>>
File: 21.jpg (113 KB, 524x585) Image search: [Google]
21.jpg
113 KB, 524x585
>>69690978
>Do it Germoney anschluss the Africans.
Frau Merkel will invite all the surviving Niggers and Sandniggers into Germoney before your plan will ever have any significant impact. So yes the world would resettle in the West AND white women would have more babies ;^)
>>
>>69692652
I can guarantee you that the EU would ensure Africans are vaccinated BEFORE distributing the vaccine in Europe.
>>
File: pepe76.png (378 KB, 960x768) Image search: [Google]
pepe76.png
378 KB, 960x768
>>69690978
no because thats basically the state of the world atm, most non whites are like cells, they just keep multiplying.
>>
>>69690978
What a great idea. Why hasn't this been done yet?

>>69692700
Well, are you looking to get laid or for a gf?

>>69693779
Yeah, maybe, but reducing their population by 90% would already be a good start. Then we can sterilize the rest if they want international aid.

>>69693404
No, they wouldn't. Africa doesn't have the money to pay for vaccines. Also, with every other disease, whether it was avian flu or what not, Western and Asian countries were the first (and I think only) countries that got vaccines, and Africa didn't any.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.