[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are white people okay with being made fun of or criticized
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (163 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
163 KB, 1920x1080
Why are white people okay with being made fun of or criticized based solely on their skin color? Isn't that racist?
>>
brainwashing
>>
>>69690755
Too many willing cucks who think the best way to not get labelled racist is to make fun of their own race whilst prepping for the bull.
>>
>>69690755
because theyre not dumb niggers who have to flip out at every little thing
>>
>>69690755

It's extremely racist. BLM is worse than the KKK.
>>
>>69690755
Whites, generally speaking, just don't care.

It's beneath them to care about harmless insults.

Applying energy and outrage to actual problems have been the hallmarks of white society since the sacking of constantinople.
>>
>>69690755
Any time I see WHITE PEOPLE in big, bold letters I immediately think of this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hY8_7LWDx0w

fucking /f/
>>
>>69690755
Because they don't wake up to the Jews that are behind it.
>>
>>69690755

Cucks aren't white.

They are not to speak for us.
>>
>>69690755

Their entire lives they've gone through an education system which has reinforced to them that they are the cause of all the world's problems and that speaking out against it is not allowed because """""reverse racism""""" does not exist.
>>
>>69690755
Racial supremacy coupled with masochism.

To a lot of whites these days, underdogs are the eternal good guys, which is thanks to the now popular liberal mindset of pitty & self-righteousness.

Couple this with the fact that whites are obviously the best race by western (the best) standards...

We got whites self flagellating. They feel bad for being the best. They feel naughty.
>>
>>69690755
Because we're not sensitive pussies that can pull the race card any time we want.
>>
>>69690755
I wish there was more racism in society. Can't wait till we're a minority, so we can't be racist anymore.
>>
>G-guys racism is bad
>Ctrl+F thread "niggers, jews, shitskins"
>9 billion results
See the problem here?
>>
>>69690755
Self-depreciating humor is something only weaklings accept.
>>
>>69692580
Uptight
>>
>>69690755
It's extremely racist, but liberals make others think it's ok because muh white privileges.
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 500x622) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 500x622
It is racist and I recommend you get mad about it when you see it.
>>
>>69690755
Because some white people were told and believe that white people were and are evil and so they feel bad about being white and cope with and compensate for this by making jokes about white people.
>>
>>69690755
It's like when a losing sports team is trying to trash talk the winners. Of course the winners don't care, they can just look at the scoreboard. When a winning team trash talks the losers than it really gets under their skin because they know they are inferior. That's why it bothers blacks but not whites.
>>
>>69690755
Comfort. Living on the fat of your ancestors and becoming entitled as fuck makes people's true nature reveal itself: arrogance, laziness and stupidity.
>>
because only the truth hurts, if its not true, people laugh it off
>>
File: 011.png (88 KB, 715x605) Image search: [Google]
011.png
88 KB, 715x605
>>69690755
Brainwashed cucks.
>>
Divide and conquer. Identity politics. Take your pick.
>>
>>69693887
This p much senpai
>>
>>69690755
Mutational load accumulated over 200 years has destroyed our basic common sense

http://charltonteaching.blogspot.com.au/2015/06/the-destruction-of-common-sense-and.html
>>
>>69693887
Except the losing team has intimidated the judges to actually give the losing team the win.
>>
And why are we OK with it? Because we've been psychologically profiled by the Jews as an easy target.

I put this question out to the colored people: do you want to be with the Jews or do you want to be with us? We don't have problem with people who don't have problems with us, so I think that's an obvious choice.
>>
Most of us are too busy working and caring for our families to chimp out. We have better things to do.
>>
Asians and Indians don't really care if you bust their balls either, I went to high school with/work with them and we all insult each other racially all the time and the only people who get mad are some white liberal faggot(over the minorities being insulted)

Blacks are cool with sometimes but you never know if they're gonna chimpout
>>
>>69690755
I am not ok with it but Sperging out over it is the realm of lesser men. You can call me a cracker or whatever I won't react, yet call spade a spade and you'll never hear the end of it.
>>
>>69690755
We can handle bantz
>>
>>69690755

Because we are superior and watching inferior shit skins try to poke fun at us is simply amusing.
>>
>>69690755
Just liberal cucks that live in homogenous communities and that want to show how non-racist they are by bashing their own ethnicity.
I've got zero respect for people like this.

Who even cares about getting called a racist or sexist nowadays anyway, when you have people that say they can't be either because of their race/gender giving them not enough power to discriminate?
>>
>>69695272
rekt
>>
>>69690755
Just speaking for myself....

It's criticism. Words. Being offended means you feel somehow guilty or insecure about something, it's weakness.
>>
>>69695272
https://youtu.be/xQ_EeulVjY4?t=1837
>>
>>69691075
sentiments against white people becoming normalized and accepted is a problem, my dude.
>>
>>69692476
Good goy don't talk about the jews

except if we are talking about the 6 billion who were slaughtered
>>
>>69700583
It was 6 trillion, you anti-semite.
>>
White liberals are literally the biggest pussies out there. they will bend over backwards to avoid being called racist.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.