[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else feel sad when they think of Africa? An entire continent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: JkdssYd.png (609 KB, 1370x772) Image search: [Google]
JkdssYd.png
609 KB, 1370x772
Anyone else feel sad when they think of Africa?

An entire continent ruined by black people. So much resources not being used. So much manpower accomplishing nothing. And to think this was the birthplace of humanity. With all that evolutionary time available to them you'd think they'd be the most evolved.
>>
>>69689300
Yes. The mineral wealth of the Congo alone exceeds the GDP of the US and EU combined, yet the Africans are too stupid to mine it and live in squalor.

Hopefully China and India will pillage it and not make the same white guilt BS mistakes europeans did.
>>
>>69689300
>monkeys and apes can feed themselves no problem
>half the continent is starving in the breadbasket of the world
Niggers are more useless than animals.
>>
>>69689653
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2171236/Three-men-risk-lives-steal-dead-wildebeest-15-bloodthirsty-lions.html

Post yfw niggers literally steal food from cats
>>
Fuck africa.
Even if it wasn't for the niggers they still have some of the deadliest flora and fauna on the planet.
Unhabitable shit hole.
>>
>>69689300
Africa would be great without the Africans, we can't do anything with it without crybaby liberals though.
>>
>>69689300
I only feel bad for South Africa, that country had so much potential till nigs literally ruined everything.
>>
>>69689752
VERY COMMON IN WILD ANIMALS
>>
>>69690197
I feel worse about Rhodesia/Zimbabwe.

I actually met an old English lady who grew up there and ran a business with her husband in my state, who when I asked her about it told me it was beautiful until the nigs ruined it(albeit in less offensive terms).
>>
>>69691087
This. Rhodesia was more humane and democratic than South Africa, and suffered more when the regime collapsed.
>>
>>69689862
>Even if it wasn't for the niggers they still have some of the deadliest flora and fauna on the planet.
>deadliest flora
>>
>>69689862
I dunno bro Australia has some deadly fauna too and they seem to be doing alright.
>>
>>69691411
That's because it's run by white people
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.