[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Indians
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 206
Thread images: 34
File: sar32y4rfaccvhhlyljk.jpg (116 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
sar32y4rfaccvhhlyljk.jpg
116 KB, 1600x900
What's been your experience with Indians? Surely this smelliness stuff is a meme
>>
>>69689200
They call me and try to collect debts, I tell them I'm broke and to fuck off.
>>
Never seen one before in CA.... I've been to thai places and they have red curry if that counts.
>>
>>69689200
The Indians I've dealt with in America are almost always very nice and polite people. The ones in call centers are a pain in the ass because they're hard to understand, but that's not really their fault. American companies offer them jobs that are cheap for them to pay for but the pay looks great to the poo-in-loos so of course they don't turn them down. I'm not mad at them.
>>
I live in Mid-Michigan and there's a few around here, most are young MSU students. Never had a problem with them, and don't really know anyone that has. Their buffets are god tier though.
>>
I used to work for one when I was a student, delivering takeaway food.

He was the greediest son of a bitch I ever met. Didn't give a fuck about food safety, employee safety, his or his families safety. A drunk crashed into the shop front one night, nobody was hurt, but he kept selling food out of the back door.

His daughters were so fucking hot though.
>>
Met an Indian once and he smelt like shit. Haven't had further experiences thank God
>>
Indians are tighter than Jews, also they do legit always smell of curry. Generally though it depends where in India they are from. West and Bengal are shit-tier whereas North and Punjab are Based tier. South coast near Sri Lanka are also cool
>>
>>69689200
I've got a friend who is Indian, he's pretty cool. Trump supporter. He doesn't speak Punjabi but his parents do.
>>
File: 1445425644117.jpg (54 KB, 445x554) Image search: [Google]
1445425644117.jpg
54 KB, 445x554
>>69689584
>Their buffets are god tier though

God tier vegetarian food !! WAT ?
>>
>>69689200

Shit tons of them in the tech industry. I don't blame them, they're generally good people.

There are some uncultured fucks that don't use deodorant though, and it's revolting. Especially when you get stuck on a plane next to one.
>>
>What's been your experience with Indians? Surely this smelliness stuff is a meme

This one was interested in European history. But he eventually started drinking heavily and now he's like gone from the face of the earth. Something happened, perhaps he started smelling like curry and couldn't take it, because he didn't when I met him.
>>
File: tumblr_nf2lar9vPr1tezt7xo1_400.jpg (12 KB, 351x428) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nf2lar9vPr1tezt7xo1_400.jpg
12 KB, 351x428
>>69690041
>West and Bengal are shit-tier whereas North and Punjab

Punjab is from the West India , genius
Also Bengal is easily the Most Cultured part of India , while South is the most educated
>>
>>69690469
>while South is the most educated

So the more skitskin you get as an Indian, the more educated you are?
>>
File: url.jpg (13 KB, 250x309) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
13 KB, 250x309
>>69690321

I'm guessing a lady was involved in this ? 'burned in love' ?
>>
>>69689200
>https://youtu.be/_peUxE_BKcU
>>
>>69689200
Most of the ones I've met have been pretty nice. Then again they were smart enough to get the fuck out of India. Indian food is were that weird smell comes from. I know some second generation Indian guys and they smell like everyone else here.
>>
File: 1444606898583.jpg (118 KB, 553x700) Image search: [Google]
1444606898583.jpg
118 KB, 553x700
>>69690469

unfortunately its the case for India , some of the people from south India you can take to S.S Africa and lose them in the crowd
>>
File: 62026mifrk.jpg (162 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
62026mifrk.jpg
162 KB, 1000x1500
>>69689633
Nigel and dubs speaks the truth. There's hilariously no middle ground with pooinloo girls, they're goddesses or complete fucking hobgoblins.
>>
>>69690665

this was linked to your comment>>69690665
>>
I work with them in software development. The woman smell of BO and I caught one of the washing their feet in the company sink. Also when I use a bathroom stall after they shit it smells like a dead corpse.
>>
>>69690681
I have no idea, but living in Scandinavia and being Indian doesn't really make you hot stuff.
>>
>>69689200
>Surely this smelliness stuff is a meme
No, it's not.
>>
Is not a meme
Is 100% real and can confirm

I remember when I was in Disneyworld. This Indian family sat next to me. Their smell was so disgusting I had to left the place were I was sat to another seat far away from the Indians in the show I was watching
>>
I think I'll just leave this here:

http://www.chinasmack.com/2010/pictures/filthy-india-photos-chinese-netizen-reactions.html
>>
>>69690984
?
>>
>>69689200

>work in retail
>indians walk in
>whole store stinks like curry and b.o
>ask them if they need any help
>no response
>a little later they ask me how much something is
>its 50 dollars
>can I have it for 40?
>no sir the price is 50
>oh how about 45?
>no sir there's no discount
>seems a little expensive doesn't it
>it's 50 dollars
>he brings product to check out
>ok sir your total is 53.50
>I thought it was 40
>no sir it was 50 and 7% sales tax.
>that's ludicrous I'm never shopping here again

Indians treat retail employees like shit and want to haggle.

I fucking hate indians
>>
>>69689200
The smell stuff is not a meme. I live in San Francisco and most h1b visa Indians that work downtown live in the east bay suburbs like Hayward and Fremont. They ride the Bart commuter train further into San Francisco, hop off and ride the train going in the other direction to get seats for the hour-long ride home. On hot days, the trains with busted ACs become sweat boxes. If you're unfortunate to be near these sweaty Indians, the smell is atrocious.

Check out some erotic stories by a writer going by the pen name Bhuralund. He typically writes about filthy Indians with big dicks cucking some guy with his wife.
>>
>>69691604

sorry , this>>69690913
>>
File: Fucking Indian Immigrants.png (318 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Fucking Indian Immigrants.png
318 KB, 500x500
>>69689200

Poo is the centre of their universe. Nothing matters more to them.
>>
>>69692130
>>69690984
>>69690913
>>69690913
>>69690681
>>69690088
>kermit's asshole
>>
>>69691640
Oh lawd, this is the truth

>Waiting in line to checkout at walmart
>20 items or less
>two indian women come up with rolls upon rolls of fabric, well over 20 items
>indians say to cashier "this ok, all same item, all fabric"
>cashier sighs and rings them up
> $150 worth of fabric
>indians start trying to haggle the price
>cashier has none of it, indians give in
>indians cannot figure out the card reader after a few mins of trying
>cashier says she'll scan in
>indians outright livid like the cashier is trying to rob them
>they bicker for a min then indians finally just give her cash
>cashier hands them change and they count it to the penny in front of her before they finally leave

Goddamn indians man
>>
File: 1444332497_2.jpg (37 KB, 451x567) Image search: [Google]
1444332497_2.jpg
37 KB, 451x567
>>69692188

That was really original , West Pakistan bro !
>>
>>69692288
Couldn't help myself, pham.
>>
>>69689200
they smell like curry and they're hard to understand, but they're good people for the most part. second generation indians are usually leftist autists but some are based too. they're honestly not that far from white
>>
>>69689200

In an engineering school so I come into contact with a lot of them

1. The smelliness is not a meme. It's not all of them, but I guess some of them haven't learned proper western hygiene, and they smell like rotting shit. It's awful.

2. As professors, they kind of suck. They bounce all over the place, never explain things properly, and get pissed off when you ask questions. This has been my experience with so many Indian profs that I will actually avoid a class simply because it has an Indian professor.

3. As students, they fall into two categories. One is what I call the 'typical ethnic student' category. That is, they will stick with their own, speak their own language, and use their ethnic group as a sort of network to facilitate cheating.

If they don't fall into this group, though, they're pretty cool. Very friendly.
>>
>>69689200
The culturally typical cosine makes them smell bad to a westerner.
Same as we (westerners) smell terrible to a Jap.
It's just what we're used to.

Same reason niggers smell terrible to a non-nigger.

Almost no Indians where I live. Rarely if ever stumble upon them.
I tend to breathe through my mouth until they've passed by.
>>
>>69692270

They have no idea how other cultures work, or how the West is not a nation of thieves, unlike India. They're sub-fucking human.

Why do you let them into your country?
>>
Fly to India. You will smell their poo in the airplane before your wheels touchdown for landing.
THATS HOW OPPRESSIVE THEIR POO STENCH IS. WRETCHED WRETCH.
>>
Never met one that was anything but cool & polite. The ones born here are "bro tier" & their parents (or others off the boat) seem to manage being true to their roots whilst still actively participating in American culture...the pinnacle of assimilation, in my opinion.

I wish native niggers could do the same.
>>
>>69691640
lmao, I have seen this in Best Buy of all places
>indian wearing a cheap suit and gold jewelry haggles with guy making $8/hour
>"i-i just work here..." [please fucking go away you stupid shitskin]
>>
>>69692550
>implying monkeys can assimilate
>>
>>69692379
All of the Americanized Indians I know are white person stereotypes
>>
They stare a lot. I mean a lot. Always just these creepy stares that look like they are in some kinda trance.

That and they are offended very easily. They get offended over fucking nothing sometimes. One example was from my childhood. In like 5-6 grade a group f the boys went out to see a movie. This Indian kid was invited along. After the movie we were all talking about it and I noticed nobody was speaking to the Indian kid so I asked him what he thought of e movie to try to start so polite conversation and he for some reason he got real angry at me. He said "yes I enjoyed it why do you ask" but he had this pissed off look in his eyes and he was so mad his head was shaking he looks like he wanted to punch me or something. I had no idea what made him so angry, I was trying to start up a friendly conversation.

Idk shit was weird.
>>
File: 1456202162004.jpg (306 KB, 856x571) Image search: [Google]
1456202162004.jpg
306 KB, 856x571
>>69692482
I live in WNC close to Hendersonville, NC. Indians are a very rare occurance, we're swamped with mexicans though.

I voted for Trump for a reason...
>>
>>69692669
NC? Sorry to hear about the faggot left trying to cuck you guys.
>>
>>69692550
...I'd love to bed one too, to he honest. I had some real chemistry with one, but she & her parents wanted her to be with a Hindu. I tried learning as much about their branch, went to their temple & everything (worth checking out...you'll never feel more welcome anywhere else as the only white person), but the most I could offer was acceptance & not devotion. I could have seen marrying her.
>>
>>69692932
You have two north carolinas... you have americans and liberals. Asheville is the closest and only libshit progressive asshole in WNC. People where i live practically celebrated when our gov shut that trans shit down.
>>
Sikhs are bro-tier. Hindus are meh.
>>
>>69689200
They're very organized and official like, but you can't trust them, they're always talking about you behind your back and always trying to get with or rape white women, they're organized niggers but niggers nonetheless. Plus they're brown like poo.
>>
>>69692932
https://twitter.com/HopeNews13/status/716267810956189696?s=01

Look at these faggot Ashevillian progressives. Note the tiny ass group, these people are responsible for runing this goddamn country.
>>
An Indian tried to hit on me at a Christmas party, she was fucking disgusting so i pushed her away.

I literally couldnt get the curry stench out of my clothes for days. Took 3 washes.
>>
File: garithos.jpg (27 KB, 177x188) Image search: [Google]
garithos.jpg
27 KB, 177x188
>>69689200
>Teach computer science
>Have many students from India
>Maybe 1 in 10 is competent
>The other 9 cheat
>They will submit assignments with other people's names on them
>They will give answers on exams completely unrelated to the question (because they memorized a stolen old version of exam)
>Had to have a meeting specifically to address the Indian cheating problem
>SJWs from administration said their cheating is part of their culture and to do something about it would be racist
>It's really because Indians pay 2-3x more in tuition
>This happens in every college in North America
>>
>>69692270

>Indian guy comes into out store
>can I return a gift card for cash?
>lol no
>I'm sorry sir we cannot do that
>gift card was worth 30 bucks
>I can't just take 30 bucks out of the till
>he says why can't he return it
>tell him it's store policy
>look at back of card
>basically says card cannot be redeemed for cash unless required by law
>he leaves
>comes back with wife
>spends forever looking for shit
>picks out 30 dollars woth of stuff
>only has to pay sales tax
>since I'm spending so much money can I get a discount
>implying using a gift card someone else bought you is spending money
>well can I at least have some sales tax taken off
>why can't I just take one more small product
>sir that's stealing
>why discount can I get
>eventually tell him if he spends more 600 dollars he'll get a 5% corporate discount
>he leaves
>as he leaves he takes something
>wth out paying
>really nigga
>can't do shit about people stealing product
>>
>>69693396

Just keep failing them until they are in crippling debt

Hit them in the wallet
>>
>>69693380
North Indian or South? Some of the ones from the North look like Greeks or Sicilians.
>>
>>69692669

My nigga where do you live? I used to live out near tuxedo
>>
>>69693514
Well that's what we do.
Tuition here for them is $5-6k per semester.
We've got guys $70k into the hole.

Basically if anyone has fallen for the "Indians are good at comp sci" meme they're idiots, we're just taking them for whatever money their families have.
>>
>>69693630
I imagine south, she was dark skinned and fucking tiny.
>>
>>69693692

But they get degrees. And then the reputation of the school/degree gets dragged down. These universities are only ruining their own reputations.
>>
>>69693396
Poor Garithos
>>
>>69693692

>70k in the hole

Bring it up to 1 mil my man

Fuck indians
>>
>>69690088
I had lamb at an Indian restaurant not long ago.
>>
>>69689200
I've never had an Indian who stuck to a negotiated deal. It's to the point where I won't deal with them anymore. If that's racist, I don't give a shit. You don't negotiate after the fact.
>>
File: Mutton Spycy Curry.jpg (388 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Mutton Spycy Curry.jpg
388 KB, 1920x1080
>>69694002

then it was owned/run by a Muslim
>>
>>69693692
>Basically if anyone has fallen for the "Indians are good at comp sci" meme they're idiots
The sad part is as programming languages get more streamlined with more useful frameworks companies can actually be fine enough with Pajeets that memorized which jar files or Microsoft Framework Classes they have to commonly use so the days of needing a deep autistic C programmer are coming to an end.
>>
>>69693849
They sign up for a bachelor's but end up exiting with a lesser degree/diploma/certificate, etc.

Then the vast majority of them go home. You would think most of them would stay but they don't. I think a lot of them (especially the girls) only want a degree from North America for the prestige back home.
>>
>>69694180
You would really have to see their level of incompetence to know that they won't even be able to do that.

The 1 in 10 I mentioned earlier will do all the work for the programming farms in India, while the other ones I guess will sit there doing nothing.
>>
Went to a curry house in England with a few friends about a month ago. One of the guys I was with didn't like his drink so he didn't pay for it. The fucking waiter started yelling at him man, and then the manager/owner or whatever joined in. To all bongs reading this I was absolutely repulsed. I can't believe you faggots actually think of your country as a civilized place when your restaurants won't even comp a two pound drink. Even our Indian places aren't so low as to act like literal Africans to customers. By the way the retard who didn't like his drink was black, so, /pol/ is always right.
>>
I've started noticing that half-indian half-white girls are stunning.
As step above black-white, a step below asian-white.

I thinks it's a paradox, because it confirms that whites are the best looking, but mixes look better than white. Weird.
>>
>>69694481
Well I am a Dev and have many Indian coworkers. In terms of raw intelligence I would say my Russian/Slavic coworkers are on top followed by non Indian Asian followed by Indian followed by American. The Russians are the ones who will yell at me if I don't go on a dry erase board and autistically conceptualize what I am talking about where as Indian and American programmers are like lol lets just see what happens and figure it out later.
>>
>>69693688
If you're still lurking, i live in Flat Rock
>>
>>69689200

They do smell pretty often but they are usually okay people.
>>
No, it's not. Even the rich and wealthy ones have a funk to them. "Shitskins" is apt.
>>
>>69689200
The curry powder they take into their bodies is excreted through their pours via Sweat

The more curry they eat + the more they sweat = the greater the smell. If you find the RARE indian who doesnt eat Curry and takes regular baths/proper hygiene they smell normal
>>
>>69694981

What happens with these girls is that they get a lot of white features, but they don't absorb the white degenerate attitude, so they don't get fat and have bad attitudes (bad attitudes can hugely influence someone's physical beauty.)
>>
>>69689200
Chemistry major reporting

I've had two indian professors (chemistry, phsyics), and worked with a handful of them as classmates.

My general experience is that they're often pretty awkward socially, but usually pretty smart and hard-working. Usually pretty conservative. Sometimes kind of annoying if they have a really thick accent. Sometimes smelly.

Overall pretty good, if you can get past their annoy quirks. Would not exterminate
>>
Im indian, Im potty trained too
>>
>>69696683
the street is not a potty/bathroom
>>
they are way better than muslims, but they really do smell, I think it's because they have a lot of spices in their diet so it changes their BO
>>
>>69696744
Oh jeez, thats why I've been getting all kinds of looks
>>
>>69689200
The smell is not a meme, they smell really bad and they try to cover it up with cheap perfume so it's body odor mixed with perfume and curry
>>
>>69696768
Poor comparison

>race =/= religion
>>
Friendly, smart people, but pretty socially retarded and awkward.
>>
>>69689200
they smell but they make damn good food if you into the spicy stuff.
>>
>>69689200
British rape babies aren't real Indians, after all they betrayed their own country and then betrayed it again by migrating somewhere BETTER after they stolen and looted whole India to produce the poor shithole it is today.
>>
white = very easy mode

asian = easy mode

black = medium mode

indian = ultra hard mode
>>
>>69697336
http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/delhi-street-food-test-restaurants-momos-contamination/1/440901.html
They eat with hands and their main cities' food is infected with feces.
>>
>>69697336
They never wash their hands, the spice is required to kill off all the bacteria in the food.
>>
>>69697810
>>69697824
yeah. you eat it at you own risk.
>>
>>69697824
Spice can also cover-up old food, you know supermarkets re-head and re-spice old sausages. You know India goes lengths to sell old food, they not going to throw it away.
>>
>>69692288
What a quintessentially british picture.
>>
>>69698033
Most of Indians are infected with parasites, but you won't hear about it on travel channel. I also hear from people when they travel to India, they are in tourist areas and get stomach problems.
>>
Their middleclass are pretty bro tier, with hot women.

Also fucking hate muslims, which helps us as they outnumber them here.
>>
>>69689200
Been around a lot of Indians. I've got some good friends but here's their weaknesses. Smelly, hairy an dirty, they are very aggressive towards women with sex, went to a strip club with some an most got kicked out lol. Worst thing about Indians though is you can't correct them. They are always correct and you cannot tell them what to do, they will ignore you until they figure it out on their own
>>
>>69698278
India has like 250 million Muslims.
>>
File: Wow ya dense boy - Copy.gif (1 MB, 296x160) Image search: [Google]
Wow ya dense boy - Copy.gif
1 MB, 296x160
Some are cool but the ones from North seems to be well mannered and CLEAN.
Ones from the south look like niggers, eat with mouth open, are fucking stupid and overall terrible manners.
>>
>>69698183
>they are in tourist areas and get stomach problems

is that not always the case when you travel to a foreign country? i had some stomach problems when being in Thailand. but i can imagine it being much worse in India.
>>
>>69698278

wassup sikh rick?
>>
>>69689200
There is an Indopak grocery near my house, when I stop in to buy rice or pakota the cashier girls flirt with me.
Feels strange man.
>>
>>69692288
I'd put a hockey puck straight through the half-ninjas teeth. Fuck, I can't stand muzzie's !
>>
>>69690088
>52% of the country is non-vegetarian
>>
>>69689200
I have probably seen a total of 10 in my 25 years in Utah. In summary, Thai curry>Indian curry
>>
>>69689200
one of the most self-centred and greedy people i have met
>>
>>69696823
Kek !
>>
>>69698609
In Thailand you might get stomach problems more because of all the exotic things they eat then from hygiene reasons. Depends where and what you eat too. You local restaurant owner in your town also likes to cheat with food, to try to get the cheapest ham on table. When i eat pizza anywhere i always ask for homemade ham and beer, since it's still available, which is good, since when this ends i will stop eating pizza outside.
>>
They are courteous and really nice, they smell from kinda NEET bad to fucking horrendous though. I actually talked about it with a indian coworker, it has something to do with the food that they eat and the no deodorant thing.
>>
>>69689584
I used to live in el, do you mean the one in that big plaza off of campus between the MAC?
>>
>>69689200

he's like a 10/10 indian and i still want to vomit, i can still smell the BO and shit and curry

i feel so fucking bad for those guys. we don't choose our parents.
>>
>>69694161
Hindus eat meat. I'm a Hindu, I even eat beef. It depends on caste honestly, some castes eat meat, some dont
>>
File: 20130410_13991_000.jpg (92 KB, 700x467) Image search: [Google]
20130410_13991_000.jpg
92 KB, 700x467
>>69699157
Come on now Canada, picture related is considered shit genes here, our gypsies, they are above 80% anything in USA/Canada, we are arch-gods compare to your fail. I been to Canada, on airport nothing but Indians and some mixed Serbians in park, always noise from what is clearly shit people who think they are white or any distinctive race, deep down you know how failed you are. Gaze your eyes on these superior Slovenian gypsies to anything you will ever be.
>>
File: 1369340159235.jpg (430 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1369340159235.jpg
430 KB, 1920x1200
>>69689200
>hello sir,you have had a car accident recently and I am here to tell you ab-
>who is this?
>sir,you have had a car accident recently an-
>who is this?
SIR I AM TELLING YOU NOW YOU HAVE HA-
>who is this ?
SIR DO NOT FUCK WITH ME NOW I AM TELLING YOU ABOUT YOUR REC-
>who is this?
YOU FUCKING FUCKER FUCK YOU FUCKING-
>who is this?

it drives them insane when they can not finish the script.
>>
>>69689200
I'm a Brit living in India. What would you like to know?
>>
>>69693124
>amerifat willing to give up delicious burgers for pussy

Truly cucked
>>
File: 1454978963225.jpg (9 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1454978963225.jpg
9 KB, 200x200
>>69689200
>Surely this smelliness stuff is a meme

No
>>
>>69691924
Nice sauces you fucking cuck!
>>
>>69690987
What's a live corpse smell like?
>>
>>69689200
fucking disgusting
i go to college with a bunch of fobs straight from teh sub continent
their smell radiates, i think they shower at most once a week
smelly dirty unhygenic
the americanized ones are bro-tier though
>>
They can be educated yet still very ignorant and not speak English and the men usually have a complex because they are the least desired race. I hate them more than any other race
>>
>>69692550
You laud the fact you got darkies oozing into your society and wish that negroes would play the part of darkie whitie.

Cultural mixing & assimilation leads to physical race mixing. You're a fucking cuck. You want niggers to start imitating whites, so one could come to you and ask your daughters hand.

You're a disgusting fucking submissive cuck.
>>
File: geneva.jpg (439 KB, 960x360) Image search: [Google]
geneva.jpg
439 KB, 960x360
>>69689200
Switzerland/Geneva:
They are mostly the elite of the elite.
Just as everyone else who comes from a far away country to work here legally.
Mostly they are diplomats or their staff or NGO employees.

I tutor kids for IB diploma so I get the inside look on all kinds of houses here:
Turns out that Indians are pretty normal and not really different from anyone else.
>>
>>69689200
I never understood the curry smell. Sure, if you're in the kitchen and just cooked some - makes sense that you smell of curry. But fucking hell, some Indians seem to wear it as a perfume. There's no reason to smell of curry if you're at work goddamnit.
>>
File: 1459385752271.jpg (43 KB, 754x297) Image search: [Google]
1459385752271.jpg
43 KB, 754x297
>>69689200

There is a pajeet in my med college.

Bastard is rich as fuck , he drives around a really expensive-looking car, that damn car is the envy of every damn carfag here.

Looks like an Audi v8 2014.

Either way the shitter looks like a frog, his eyes are about to pop-out and his head is tiny.
>>
>>69689200
Damn that's one fine indian (no homo)
>>
>>69703879
When you dry or tire your clothes in the sand area as you cook, the smell of spices fucks your shit up.

Brit Indian visiting Sri Lanka here.

A regular event in our household is the rush to take ask your shit upstairs as your mum starts cooking.

Like an actual rush, like putting out a fire.

Some Indians just don't give a fuck. Methi(fenugreek) is the worst.

There have been times when I get my clothes out of my cupboard and I can smell the curry from when I've forgotten to move then from near the kitchen. They go straight back in the wash.

Hope that clears up the mystery.
>>
>>69704390
God damn phone. Fuck, I sound retarded.

When you dry or store the clothes in the same area as you cook*
>>
>>69704390
I guess. I was hoping for a more entertaining revelation, such as Indians rubbing curry power into their nether regions to drive out bad spirits ..
>>
>>69689200
Beyond incessant phonecalls shilling insurance no I've never seen them.
>>
File: 1452043713292.jpg (39 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1452043713292.jpg
39 KB, 540x540
>>69689200
Quiet and smelly rodents in daily life, obnoxius aggressive manlets in night life.

Fuck Indians. Also they are over every tech site and forum with their entry level gadgets, they should removed from internet.

Also keep saying Sir in every sentence.
>>
File: 1300053698_a18287ad86.jpg (191 KB, 500x493) Image search: [Google]
1300053698_a18287ad86.jpg
191 KB, 500x493
>>69704538
the fuck are you talking about? that stinky food literally leaks out of your armpits and stinks up work/gyms/schools and just about anything that forces you weak fucks to break a sweat which is everything because your genetics suck.
when you have type of food that not only stinks up your home and cloths but everywhere you go to is a sign to stop making that fucking food.
animals smell better than you brown people...no offense but you stink.
>>
>>69689200
They're friendly people imo
>>
>>69704705
Ok I'll rephrase.

In order to punish the toilet witch, Indians rub hot curry powder into the urethra and into the anus to counteract toilet witch spells when they poo and pee.

Often, this leads to uncontrollable committing and farting with little to no warning. Hence the street shitting.
>>
>>69689405
Come to San Francisco or San Jose...A ton are here working for tech companies.

They're nice people overall from my experience. Their food is good too.
>>
>>69689200
I had a lot in my high school and they were pretty varied. The smartest kid in school was indian, but so were some of the dumbest. Most of the girls were ugly as fuck though except for the one who was half white. Only a couple were really smelly and they were the ones born in India.
>>
>>69704959
I can barely hold back from punching one of those smelly cunts when they're in close proximity to me, It gets me irrationally angry how fucking bad they smell its unreal.
Like can they not smell it on themselves?
>>
>>69704959
The smell is counteracted by fucking showering.

It's not my fault that you associate with people who smell and don't shower.

I've found that the Indians who smell tend to be mouth breathing tards anyway. It's like me complaining that all white people smell of piss because stinky Pete from school had parents that didn't make him shower.

Shitty, smelly dumb people occur across the spectrum. Chances are, you smell funny to someone.
>>
>>69703574
ew wtf are you on about

live with an Indian last year

>stank of B.O constantly
>didn't wash
>never cleaned a single dish during his entire tenure
>3 months behind on rent
>gave him money to pay utilities and he fucked off to Africa with it
>dressed like a slob
>horrible culture
>stinky horrible food
>vile people in general
>rude
>don't know what please and thankyou is

pooinloo shitskins and anyone saying their women aren't gross needs to go take a first hand look
>>
>>69705201
have you not been to a 7/11 m8
>>
File: 1389861035200.jpg (34 KB, 313x313) Image search: [Google]
1389861035200.jpg
34 KB, 313x313
>>69705382
no it really does not,those spices or mustard seeds or whatever you use takes time to get out of your system.
it literally leaks from your sweat glands like some kind of warning to real humans and takes days for it to fade.
seriously try eating normal food for a week and you will pick up on it and be disgusted.
>>
>>69705695
>food is good
>implying that the spice isn't used to kill bacteria from the filthy water they are accustomed to cooking with
>>
File: 1454616839148.gif (2 MB, 271x303) Image search: [Google]
1454616839148.gif
2 MB, 271x303
Extreme nepotism and outdated caste system. Terrible to work with in tech field.
>>
>>69689200
>Indians
>See image

I live in WA so when you say Indians I think natives. When I think natives, I get mad. When I get mad, I drive through the res and throw around fake $20 bills and pictures of Jackson.
>>
File: nargis fakhri.jpg (1 MB, 2136x3216) Image search: [Google]
nargis fakhri.jpg
1 MB, 2136x3216
pakis are way better

they look better and don't reek of shit
>>
No they are smelly as fuck. There was a poo in my math class and my friend and I called him chavettas because he smelled like rancid bbq sauce.
>>
>>69705296
we probably smell like roast dinners to them but you never hear them complaining about it.
Fresh cooked curry smells great but the week/month old stale curry smell is what I remember from being near them.
>>
>>69691394
Chinese people shouldn't be saying anything about another nation's filth.

They're fucking animals.

(American in Vietnam here.. Vietnamese are only slightly less disgusting)
>>
>>69705969
>fresh cooked curry smells great
>implying that shit doesn't smell far worse than slow roasted beef joint with vegetables

give me a break vishal
>>
>>69689200
awkward kind of sweaty and disgusting folk, that appears dirty at all times
>>
>>69705864
>Pic of narghis fakhri
>paki
She's Indian you twat
>>
>>69705864
hope your fucking joking, they are as bad if not worse than Indians

>posting a top 0.1% specimen and implying that it reflects the general population

you into those bushy monobrows muhammed?
>>
>>69706095
>>69705969

You guys don't smell like roast dinners, more like stagnant water and urine.

No I'm not kidding or trolling. Some of you smell like dried sweet and sour sauce, which is only slightly better than piss.

Of course not all of you, but a proportion significant enough to convince people of a rumour (amongst UK Indians) that white people only bathe once a week.
>>
>>69706253

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nargis_Fakhri
>>
>>69689200
There's a Hindu temple that borders a river that runs near my house that the Hindus throw their garbage into along with clothes. It's like they're trying to recreate the Ganges River in suburban Atlanta.
>>
File: K.jpg (21 KB, 385x270) Image search: [Google]
K.jpg
21 KB, 385x270
>>69706171

who are you responding to ? he said nothing of the sort ?
>>
>>69689200
>walk into indian gas station after donating plasma
>the entire place smells like fucking curry

It's all real. I would be suprised if i didnt find shit behind the counter
>>
File: Sanam Jung.jpg (221 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
Sanam Jung.jpg
221 KB, 640x960
>>69706253
read the wiki, she's half paki

indian girls are dark and disgusting
>>
Never met one and I don't want to either.
>>
>>69705864
>inbred Muslims are better
Nice shilling Abdul. 5 goats have been sent to you to fuck.
>>
>>69689200

Went to college with around 10 sihks, still in contact with 4 of them, brotier. I work with 2 guys from goa, one is half Portuguese, both are funny as fuck and enjoy a good beer.

No comment on any of the other demographics as I havent really gotten any experience fo them.
>>
I've known a lot of Indians on the East Coast.

They're absolute scum. Arrogant yet stupid, smelly yet dressed nicely, morally self-righteous yet crooked.

Wherever they buy businesses, those businesses decay and rot. They skirt the law whenever and wherever they can, run drug/whore motels and shitty run down gas stations that price gouge.

I hate Indians and that's because of my personal experience dealing with them. They often employ nothing but criminals and ex-cons in their businesses, or their illiterate family members. They're perfectly content to allow their places of business rot and decay and be filthy, so long as the supports still hold the roof up.

Scum, absolute scum. They ruin every community they go to just like niggers and arabs.
>>
File: 7485721_orig.jpg (287 KB, 1100x646) Image search: [Google]
7485721_orig.jpg
287 KB, 1100x646
>>69706095
>tfw spent too fucking long talking to savages and fucked up the crackling on the joint of pork

I hope you are all happy now you cunts.
>>
>>69706490
i'd rather 1/10 of us smell bad than fucking 90% of the entire population, UK indians talk like shit and smell like shit constantly
>>
They either call and pretend to be comcast tech support or some other phishing attempt, or they spend the workday trying to dickflex around you to try and reinforce their top caste bullshit.
One was,ironically enough, the safety inspector at my previous job. He lasted about 2 years before hr dropped him for not actually knowing shit and listing false certifications, actively telling workers to ignore minimum safety regs, plus he made the mistake of not knowing who the area manager was and tried to make him pick up after his filthy ass at a meeting.
Im told he was attending a conference, was offered coffee by the manager, spat it out at him, threw the coffee down, and ordered him to clean up the mess since he was responsible for making shit coffee.
I dont know if this is true though or just elaborate company gossip.
>>
>>69707153
Relax senpai.
Don't want you to sweat, you'll excuse that piss and shit sauce you call perspiration.
>>
>>69707083
still looks good though

is that honey glaze?

REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>69707288
Heres your (You)
>>
File: carl.png (196 KB, 1211x1259) Image search: [Google]
carl.png
196 KB, 1211x1259
>>69707288
shut up Ahmed or i'll call in my white privilege and fuck you up
>>
>>69689200
My picture of indians is this: imagine your average nigger, who aspires to be a world famous rapper or ball player and belives his own bullshit about it. Just swap the physical activity with book knowledge.

I hate the accent. I feel sorry for people who have to hear it everyday, try to understand it and their thinking processes.

Imagine a guy, who you wouldn't trust to change the toilet paper, running around and constantly commenting with his thick indian accent: "You know, there'a a higher quality of this product available. It costs three thousand eurous a piece."

One guy with a fucking doctors degree could barely visualize in his head how a screw works. Anything more complex was just key stone cops -level activity from his part. We got a simple problem, machine not working etc. No big deal, but a little stop in the work. I tell him why it doesn't work. He starts his routine: "You put this in to here, and then put this and switch here and then it goes like over there." Mfw I tell him it won't work like that. He tries it, and it doesn't fucking work. Every fucking time the same thing.

They have the weirdest schemes running. It's like niggers are constantly hustling, but on a intellectual level. Just spy on them a little. They're constantly running some kind of schemes and operations. Maybe they're really superdupersmart running stuff behind our backs, and that everyday shit is just a cover to fool us. But still; would not hire to plumb my toilet.

I laugh at mostest to people who take indian degrees seriously. I know there are supersmart indians in tech and science, who are actually producing results, but your average brain worker from India is a guy who can barely figure out if he put his pants on the right way.

Of course my experience is a bit skewed, because the universities want international athmosphere and companies want the cheapest worker who can show any kind of profiency.
>>
>>69706742
Paki is just a retarted part of India
>>
They talk so much. So fucking much. Do not befriend these people because they will literally not shut the fuck up.
>>
File: 1400912185846.jpg (37 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1400912185846.jpg
37 KB, 396x385
>>69707288
you are quite possibly the least attractive humans on the planet if you count abo's as humans and to top it off the rest of the world agrees you smell the worst too.
I would also say you sound the worst with your retarded bollywood singsong movies so that is 4 out of the 5 senses covered.
Thankfully I have never had to touch one of you but I imagine it would feel the worst too.

>>69707409
that's a pic from google images, my dinner is in the bin m8, got pot noodle and stella while chatting with these lovely shitskins.
>>
They smell of Curry. No amount of deodorant or perfume can mask that smell.
>>
>>69689346
not, it's fucking not, when canadians came to stay one semester on my university in brazil 2 years ago, one of them was from india.. man this guy was a total poo in the loo, i had to stay near him while sitting in class and the foul smell was so terrible that my left nostril was becoming putrefied, i almost didn't fell it, I had to leave twice the classroom, Good lord why.. (he was using a show likt this, all in rubber)
>>
>>69689200
The old ones are sometimes ok, nice guy runs a convenience store in my town. The young ones are usually pretty smart, went to school with a based Indian, top of his class and was well liked by all our classmates. My experience with them (other than calling customer service) has been better than most races. I think of them as smart for leaving their hellhole of a country to come to ours. We might be crazy, but at least we don't shit in the street or our water supply here.
>>
>>69689200
I hate them
Every experience has been either uncomfortable or terrible.

In fact just the other day some curry nigger in New York called me 12 times in 2 hours. He was offering government financial aid. I've had calls like this before, except before they only called one and it was government grants.

So by the 10th time I yelled
>"Theres no such thing as free money! Don't call here again!"

Then he called the 12th times and I said
>let me speak to your supervisor.
>Why do you want to speak to my supervisor?
>Because you have called me 12 times in the past 2 hours, so either let me speak to your supervisor or stop calling me.
>Okay........................
>Okay you're gonna let me speak to your supervisor or you're gonna stop calling me?
>No, I'm going to keep calling you until you agree to--
>Fuck you!
>Fuck you, ASSHOLE!
>No, Fuck YOU, Curry Nigger!
>Cur, ehh, me, [rage quit hangs up]

He didn't call again after that.

If he had called again, I was going to ask him if he shits in the streets and tell him I hope Pakistan invades them.
God, it felt so good to be openly racist.
>>
File: maya ali.jpg (29 KB, 679x564) Image search: [Google]
maya ali.jpg
29 KB, 679x564
>>69707587
>hindu delusions

indians are intermixed with black dravidians while pakistanis are mixed in with superior persian genes

that's why every paki you'll see will look way better than a smelly indian
>>
>>69707795
>le ugly maymay
Yeah, well at least I can cook a fucking roast pork belly mate.

I do it listening to this:
https://youtu.be/_AVcf0cxXbE

Enjoy your pot noodle. Don't forget to change into your string vest for that authentic Stella experience.
>>
>>69708111
Wait wait wait wait wait...

...Are you telling me he actually got the poo IN the loo?
That's fucking amazing for their kind.
>>
>>69708265
Abdul. Stop shitposting and tend to your family.

Your wife is calling, she needs her diaper changing.
>>
>>69708581
>subhumans arguing with eachother about who is shittier

kek!
>>
>>69689405
how the hell do you never see an indian in CA?
>>
>>69708384
no no.. just that he actually did not took a showe in like.. 4-5 months, God, the foul stench was real.. ah.. and he probably had quite a lot of money to be able to travel here and do things without work..
>>
>>69708373
I actually forgot one of the five senses which is taste because it just did not enter my brain how a disgusting race such as you would taste...
Anyone here kissed a paki/poo in loo and can confirm ?
>>
>>69708695
Theres no argument. Muslims are consistently at the bottom of the list every time.
>>
>>69708981
you're about even bud

It goes from best to worst:

Whites/Europeans
East-Asians
Indians=Muslims=South-east Asians
Jews
Africans=Natives
>>
>>69709228
Thanks for your input, kid.
>>
>>69709228
>jews
>worst than mudslimes
>>
They're annoying, stupid, they like to stare, and they usually smell.
>>
>>69709508
>Jews
>the most evil, despicable, backwards people to ever exist
>too cowardly to even state their intentions openly
>somehow better than Muslims

Muslims are scum but at least they have a few admirable cultural traits. Jews are pure slime.
>>
>>69709517
and no understanding of personal space like when they choose to sit next to you even when all other seats are empty they just smile and sit right next to you blocking you in on some seats and try to start talking with you like they are human or something?
why the fuck do they do that?
>>
>>69709573
>a few admirable cultural traits.
nigga, what?
>>
>>69709686
Maybe they don't realise you have autism.

TFL have new "aspergers on board" bases you can wear.
>>
File: NGDzV2x.jpg (60 KB, 634x412) Image search: [Google]
NGDzV2x.jpg
60 KB, 634x412
>>69709228
>muslims below chinks

seriously, weeb fag?
>>
Gypsies are subhuman scum and they're basically Indian nomads. My experience with them was absolutely terrible.
>>
>>69693124

I set up an okcupid account when I was living in Brooklyn a few years ago and got contacted by several Indian American grills.

I managed to hit it off well with one and she eventually suggested that we walk the Brooklyn bridge together for our first date.

I chickened out, closed my account and stood her up. I always wonder what might have been.

Meh.
>>
>>69709870
Abdul, we know you love pisslam by your ID. Now fuck off .
>>
>>69689200
no they really reek
>>
>>69709967
you

might

have

stopped

typing

a

fucking

faggot

with

line

breaks

?
>>69709824
yeah,it is my fault they choose to sit right next to me while I am browsing on phone and interrupt me and think what they have to say is amazingly interesting.
only happened a few times before I just stand up in the middle of the train and wait for them to sit down and then move to another section.
>>
>>69709777
You at least know when Muslims are your enemy. They come straight for you. They have at least some warped concept of honor.

Jews literally have no morality besides "what's good for jews is morally correct"
>>
File: ZaidHamid09-2.jpg (170 KB, 1286x854) Image search: [Google]
ZaidHamid09-2.jpg
170 KB, 1286x854
>>69709976
after ghazal e hind, your shit country is next fag
>>
>>69710277
I do this thing:

>do I know you?
>no?
>then why are you sitting next to me on this empty carriage?

This has resulted in me being asked out on a date (by other men) no less than three times. I shit you not.

But seriously, you should get an autism awareness badge.
>>
>>69710669
if autism means I don't like shitskins sitting next to me and bothering me then sure, I guess I have autism.
>>
>>69707529
>They have the weirdest schemes running. It's like niggers are constantly hustling, but on a intellectual level.
Kek, so true.
>>
File: intia.jpg (167 KB, 650x1239) Image search: [Google]
intia.jpg
167 KB, 650x1239
>>
Indians are bro tier
>>
>>69705695
I've been to a 7/11 maybe twice in my life.
Thread replies: 206
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.