[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember that time when Miley Cyrus showed her power levels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: images.jpg (19 KB, 511x288) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
19 KB, 511x288
And told the press that she wont take advice from 70 year old jewish men in 2013? The jewpress went crazy, berating her for even acknowledging that old Jewish men controlled the industry.
http://www.timesofisrael.com/miley-cyrus-vs-70-year-old-jewish-men/

This event got me thinking about the Jews greatest fear which is for the average brainwashed blue pilled Goy to know that they control things, and that Hitler was basically right. I think the most effective tool in bringing about a mass redpilling event is to publically acknowledge the role of Jews in western socieities. We should have public campaigns, exposing how a tiny ethnic minority shapes our culture, society, government and morals. And it shouldnt be antisemitic first, since we would be dismissed, but gradually we should expose their schemes.

>A mental slave can only be free once he acknowledges he is a slave and he has masters.
>>
>>69687782
Bump
>>
File: 1456010671035-pol.jpg (388 KB, 1600x1250) Image search: [Google]
1456010671035-pol.jpg
388 KB, 1600x1250
>>
>>69687782
Bump
>>
Yeah I agree this needs to be done but how? It'd be also best if we could link to how it's not only entertainment but GMOs and other things as well. This could be the greatest redpill ever dropped. What should be firstmost priority is establishing this as not a violent campaign but us as humanitarians Redpilling the masses peacefully. Exposing that political correctness uses this brainwashing ideology into us being taken advantage of
>>
That explains why they killed her and replaced her with an obedient clone.
>>
Michael Jackson knew what was up too. Not hard to find his thoughts on the matter.

The Jew manager of the Pussy cat dolls chewed up and spat out that lead singer chick.

Jews are lampreys
>>
File: images.jpg (21 KB, 511x288) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
21 KB, 511x288
>>69689900
Sure
>>
>>69689900
sauce?
>>
>>69689687
Bump
>>
>>69689532
We should set up a Jew appreciation campaign. Just keep producing memes about Jewish power and achievement, stats about Jew monopolies and how theyve contributed to the economy. How the banking system and tne federal reserve is ultimately a jewish institution. It doesnt have to be overtly antisemitic.
>>
>>69688338
Its truelly a sight to behold
>>
>>69693030
This. Praise the Jews for promoting liberal ideas and controlling the media and finance.
>>
>>69687782
Yes. Kikes chimp out when someone acknowledges that they control things, it's like how kikes are trying to make "neocon" into an anti-Semitic slur.
>>
>>69691744
Kick me kike me something something
Screw me, Jew me everybody do me
All I want to say is that, they don't really care about us
>>
File: 1457858515544.gif (458 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1457858515544.gif
458 KB, 400x400
>>69687782
>>
>>69696034
Praise them for givimg the world cultural marxism and for being behind every financial disaster that has destroyed the livelyhood of millions of average joe whilst their community profit.
>>
>>69696436
She needs to kill herself
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.