[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are women so much more valuable than men?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3
File: woops.jpg (52 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
woops.jpg
52 KB, 470x313
Why are women so much more valuable than men?
>>
>>69687134
They're not. They're only good to have sex with and look at.
>>
>>69687134

One man and a hundred women can create a sustainable population. One hundred men and one woman cannot.
>>
>>69687134
>Cause women are the life-bringers of humans yadayadayada
>>
>>69687134
They have the ability to produce children.
>>
The government subsidizes their lives to the point that they are rewarded more for preying on men and tossing them away than they are by living happily with one man and raising a family.
>>
Uterus
/thread
>>
>>69687134
>Why are women so much more valuable than men?

I honestly don't know. ItS apparent in everything though.

They can't be drafted

They are rarely sent to prison

They never have to live on the street.

They are over represented in the universities

Police don't execute them.
>>
>>69687480
>Uterus
>/thread

It's cultural though. Like in China men are recognized for being more important.

I'd say the us is exceptional in its glorification of women. I can't think of another country that goes to such great lengths to assure women are coddled.
>>
>>69687200
And yet, you want them covered up

idiot
>>
>>69687557
Maybe it's because women have barely any testosterone, and as such they don't murder and start wars like men?
>>
>>69687806
>Maybe it's because women have barely any testosterone, and as such they don't murder and start wars like men?

Murder is going to an absolute extreme, and they do murder. They usually get a guy to do the dirty work for them. Women also love to kill their babies before they are born, and after. It's murder, but since it's a murder women do they will never be punished, because women are so coddled.
>>
>>69688140
You're grasping at straws a bit here aren't you? Compared to men, women are saints. Men have murdered 100s of millions of other men, women and children for all time. The average man, has it in him, to be drafted a soldier and kill another human being. The average woman does not have this in her.

Abortion is done on the fetus before it's viable to survive outside of the womb. If it can't survive outside of the womb on its own, how is it a person. Therefore how is it murder?
>>
>>69687557
It's nothing complicated. It is human nature to view women as something to be protected. Most of what you posted stems from that.

As for the universities, the studies I've seen say that men just develop slower than women during teen years, so women are better students in high school. This means that when it comes time to enter college, they are better prepared.
>>
>>69687725
Arabs use to bury female babies alive in pre Islamic period.
Greeks had heavily segregated society by gender.
Females have lost their leading role in the society around 10000 BC, since then we worship benis and we have pushed them into house management/baby factory mode.
Tl;dr seed is cheap and abundant, uterus is 1 per person therefore more valuable. You lost before it even started if you have set of balls.
>>
>>69687725
No, in china SONS are recognized as more important because they can:
Carry on the family business
Carry on the family name
Do manual labor
Take care of the parents when they're old
ETC.
China recognizes the worth that men DO have.
Which in many cases is a damn sight more than women.
Excluding the internet, I have heard more women than men say "Sexist" things about women.
One woman said that women could never get into the navy seals.
My own mother who worked in a factory admitted that the other women were probably paid less because they did less work.
I've heard countless women say that women are better suited for taking care of children and the house, while the man earns the money and does all the hard work at the house I.E. Painting, building, etc.
I'm not saying women can't get a job, and can't be the breadwinners, but that's in the same sense that poor people can become rich. Sure it's possible, but it's uncommon as a rich person becoming poor/man becoming the patient, loving, supporting one.
When they say that behind each great man is a woman, they don't mean:
A woman telling him what to do
A woman doing all the housework for him
A woman catering to him
The mean a woman guiding him, telling him when he's done well and when he's fucked up. Because having someone you trust completely to help you is very useful indeed. Sorry for the rant.
TL;DR Women aren't shitty, they're just better at different things than men.
>>
>>69688491
>Abortion is done on the fetus before it's viable to survive outside of the womb. If it can't survive outside of the womb on its own, how is it a person. Therefore how is it murder?

I love this. If a man kills an infant then he is a monster. We give women a loophole. They can kill it if they don't want it, but only just before it pop out because reasons.

Statistically women kill at 10% the rate of men without counting their offspring. This isn't an aberration. You also have to realize how women get off the hook by men taking the blame and how courts allow more women to get away with man slaughter. Also women are much more likely to conspire to murder and pay a hit man.

Women are just as violent as men. We just don't want to see it so it doesn't exist.
>>
>>69688491
The average woman, I guarantee you, would be a stone cold killing machine, if she had the physical abilities and societal expectations of a man.
>>
>>69689590
>The average woman, I guarantee you, would be a stone cold killing machine, if she had the physical abilities and societal expectations of a man.

The expectations are a big part of it too. If you are a guy you are expected to provide. What of the only option you have is related to drugs or burglary? Not everyone can get a job these days. If you want to be a "man" You have to make money some how .....
>>
>>69689590
Yeah but they haven't. Reminds me of something someone said along the lines of:
If women were 15' tall tomorrow, the world would end.
>>
>>69687792
you would too if you'd ever seen a turkish woman.
>>
>>69689964
Because they physically cannot. If a 5 foot 6 inch, 90 pound man tried to kill someone, he'd get the shit beaten out of him. Now replace "5 foot 6 inch, 90 pound man" with woman, and you get the picture.
>>
>>69690270
Equal rights.. equal lefts? What's the picture here
>>
>>69690361
The picture is that women physically can't ignite wars and kill 100s of millions. It's like claiming a blade of grass is the best creature in existence for not killing anyone ever.
>>
>>69690715
Yeah I know. That's a good thing, full circle back to first argument. Women are superior as a whole to men due to their lack of violence.
>>
>>69691354
Wait you're australian, that explains your circlejerking.
>>
>>69690019
top kek
>>
>>69687284
The thread ended here.
>>
>>69690019
top bantz coming from DaQuan. What a time to be alive.
Keep it up!
>>
>>69689590
Most women have a truly shocking lack of ethics and ability to comprehend right and wrong
>>
>>69687134
They're not. They are worthless cum buckets.
>>
because men are expendable. when the ship sinks it's rose on the floating debris and Jack freezing to death in the water.
>>
>>69687134
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6VMWhJA4zU
>>
>>69692589
That's sexist!
>>
File: like-a-boss-e1350189178780_6.jpg (27 KB, 640x430) Image search: [Google]
like-a-boss-e1350189178780_6.jpg
27 KB, 640x430
>>69690019
noice
>>
>>69687284
Actually value of both genders is equal:

Both must be present to get offspring

A man can easily singlehandedly befruit lots of women, so One man is more valuable than one woman, but 100 men is not more useful than one.
>>
Fuck's sake.
If we're really all that worthless then we should be out stirring up shit.
It really says something when a lot of this generation has been cucked to the point where they refuse to leave their mother's basment.
>>
>>69687134

Perception is reality. As long as we have a cuck society populated by pussy worshiping faggots, the inflated value of women will continue.

It's like faith in religion, making their weakest point their strongest point.
>>
>>69692176

Jack was already on a lifeboat. He only died because he went back to save Rose, like the fucking cuck he was. He deserved to die.
>>
>>69687134
THEY AINT
>>
>>69693389
>100 men is not more useful than one.
I take it you've never had a job
>>
>>69687134
They are not, They are equal.
But you guys treat them like goddesses and they treat you like dirt and causes most of the problems you guys rant about.
>>
>>69687200
Based mudslim
>>
>>69694958
Yeah thats a USA beta male and European problem, the rest of the world doesn't care for woman like that.
I'll call a cop or an ambulance but if I don't know them that's all, screw wasting time on drunks.
>>
>>69687200
Wow turkey I don't hate you guys anymore.
>>
The only thing that women are valuable for is keeping the human race alive otherwise they're just nothing.
>>
>>69687134
because we're a k selected species so we must protect as mating potential as possible
>>
File: Australian_cuckening.jpg (48 KB, 400x394) Image search: [Google]
Australian_cuckening.jpg
48 KB, 400x394
>>69695260
Well you should worry about the eternal Emu first
>>
>>69687200
Exactly right!
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.