[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Le white people are evil meme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: 143767293944612.png (39 KB, 553x759) Image search: [Google]
143767293944612.png
39 KB, 553x759
If white people are evil, Name ONE (one) genocide that white people did.
I'll start:
>dodo genocide
Literally just a bunch of animals that are to stupid to fly, nothing of value lost. That's all the acts of "genocide" that whites did that i can think of.

Now compare the amount of genocides that MUSLIMS did:
>brussels genocide
>san berdanido genocide
>charlie hebdo
>9/11 genocide
>lindt chocolate genocide
>forcing women to wear hijab genocide
>sharia law genocide
>rape of cologne genocide
>white genocide through refugees genocide
>battle of manila genocide
>assasination of john f kennedy genocide
>vietnam war genocide
>korean war genocide
>kkk lynching genocide
>american civil war genocide
>genocides of the british empire
>Cretaceous–Paleogene extinction event genocide
>killed jesus genocide

I cant believe people are still falling for this bait that muslims are good when in comparison to the white people its obvious that whites are a lot more innocent, less murderous even when you take a look at their past history. Wake up people don't be a sheep.
>>
>>69687094
Siri, define Genocide.
>>
holocaust
>didn't happen
yes it did
>>
I'll name ome
>your mom
>>
>>69687094
>assasination of john f kennedy genocide
>killed jesus genocide
>forcing women to wear hijab genocide
Anon I...
>>
Native Americans are nearly all dead and outbred/racemixed
>>
>>69687094
nice try ahmed
go rape your daughter
>>
>>69687634
>nice try ahmed
>go rape your daughter

Of course one he's done, he is required to perform an honor killing because she is a slut.

A proper muslim girl would never allow herself to be raped unless she desired it.
>>
>>69687094
>hurr durr ww2 didnt happen
>>
>>69687094
That's some clever shilling, OP. Nice VPN.

>pretend to be from /pol/
>make retarded argument

No one is saying whites didn't commit genocide. I'm just not guilty about it like you, cuck.
>>
>>69687094

you are an ex colony of ours...we brought you education mate
>>
>>69687365
That was like 2% war 98% old world viruses that would have happened to them had anyone from Europe/Asia made contact with them.

I'm not denying that it was a tragedy but it was inevitable, and for the most part, not on purpose.
>>
>>69687634
are you retarded or something buddy?
btw the native americans are killed by the brown moor blooded mexicans(you) not the white aryan british men.
theres no way the white people are responsible for stupid bloodthirsty shit your people did.
>>
>>69688302

>make retarded argument

No one is saying whites didn't commit genocide. I'm just not guilty about it like you, cuck.
>>
>>69688499
but whites are innocent
look at /pol/ all the whites here will never admit to the wrongdoings of the white people.
the never admitted to any acts of war, genocide, murder, rape, theft and destruction of the culture of others simply because its the truth, no facts needed to back it up, its literally common knowledge.
Anything bad that happened in history should be blamed on non whites such as muslims and mexicans.
Those guys are evil because they're brown and the bible said non white people are scum and no better than animals.
>>
>>69689262

>make retarded argument

>>
>>69687094
>Muslim country
>not sarcasm
>>
>>69690002

>make retarded argument

>>
>>69690165
im serious
>>
>>69690943

>make retarded argument

>>
>>69690943
well I don't think white people have a bad history of inhospitality and genocide but still you have to call a spade a spade and the fact is that european empires meddled with the affairs of other countries that didn't concern them which makes it impossible for them to shed any guilt over any conflicts that happened in those territories
>>
>>69687171
Didn't happen.
>>
>>69691213
see? in the end the whites never did anything wrong.
you said it yourself. the non whites are to be blamed for the genocide and destruction of the cultures of their people.

non whites are always evil. take a look at josef fritzl the basement pedo from austria. the media tries to paint him as white even though he's a muslim. Even if he's not a muslim, theres 100% chance he's a pole and all poles are degenerates and absolutely not white therefore can be blamed for the problems of the white people like muslims and mexicans.
>>
>>69687094
>genocides
I don't think you know what genocide is :/
>>
>>69691951

>make retarded argument

>>
nice troll mate
>>
>>69693988
if im a troll then the entire pol is a gigantic cesspool of sarcasm and trolling
>>
>>69694475
Your OP post was sarcastic, right?
>>

>retards
>>
>>69687094
Muslims were also at fault for my 11th grade mathematic marks genocide, kek
>>
>>69687094
Are slavs white? if so, holodomor
>>
>>69693978
Actually we've never really genocides anything except animals. And most of the time it was on accident
>>69693988
Enjoy your dying economy pinko
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.