[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened to Trump these last days? The bet markets fo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: republic nomination.png (85 KB, 1266x547) Image search: [Google]
republic nomination.png
85 KB, 1266x547
What happened to Trump these last days?

The bet markets for some reason are reacting very negatively towards Trump.

https://www.electionbettingodds.com
>>
File: 1395493134708.png (246 KB, 611x404) Image search: [Google]
1395493134708.png
246 KB, 611x404
He is pro-life to the point that even when a women is raped, she should still have the child. If not, she should be punished.

A shame too, it was all going so well until then.
>>
They're reacting to the interest rate stories, which are being buried by all the election nonsense.

Nothing to see here, folks. Move along!
>>
>>69686422
abortion.

he goofed up, women hate him even more now.
>>
>>69687850

And Ted Cruz is pro choice?
>>
Abortion comments were a massive flip flop. + campaign manager arrested.
>>
>>69688225
>And Ted Cruz is pro choice?
Women hate Cruz as well. But the establishment likes him.
>>
trump is a meme, and memes get old
>>
File: 1_2233.jpg (40 KB, 450x489) Image search: [Google]
1_2233.jpg
40 KB, 450x489
>>69686422
he's old and his haircut sucks
>>
>>69688948
>person A believes in my version of Jebus but person B believes in some other guy's version of Jebus!
>person A it is!

Now, I think abortion is a pretty clear case of murder, but it just goes to show the lack of rationality among the voter base who judges a president, who has really very little say in the matter anyway, based on his stance on abortion. Isn't that the sort of rabbincal nonsense the evangelicals were trying to get away from?
>>
>>69686673
Trump specifically no abortion UNLESS rape or mother's life is in danger, you tea-sucking limey.
>>
>>69688948
they dont really like him they just hate him less than trump
>>
>>
>>69688948

Ah this is more about the general then?

I'm seriously concerned the pro Cruz people think they will get special treatment after vanquishing trump?

Every Ted head I talk to is a Christian fundie that literally believes Ted will bring back jesus. How do they not understand that will kill him in the general?

Clinton hasn't even gone after cruz yet I don't understand the hope.
>>
>>69690932
As far as I can tell, it's a cult.
>>
>>69690906
Since Trump supporters are less likely to state their support in non-anonymous polls, it's very likely the split is 50-50 atm
>>
>>69691066
If you say so.....
>>
>>69686422
reactionary nonsense to his abortion comments
>>
>>69686422
someone unwinding a large position? or manipulating the market?

it's just capitalism goy
>>
>>69686422
>still more than 25 points ahead from Ted.
>>
>>69690932
The media also has given Cruz a complete pass, they'll turn the smear machines on him in a second if the GOP is retarded enough to give the nomination to him in an increasingly likely brokered convention. And he won't be able to spin it very well. It'll all stick.

Then there's Kasich but there's absolutely no excitement anywhere in the base for the guy except maybe parts of Ohio. If he got nominated it'd be an Obama-McCain deal again, where Clinton slides ahead simply because she's a woman with a vagina whereas Kasich is just a boring old man. This isn't even accounting for the ire of Trump supporters if they should give it to Kasich.

Then you float Ryan which has the same issue plus that ire.

There's really no hope for a GOP victory unless they give it to Trump or they resurrect Reagan himself.
>>
>>69686422
It's becoming more and more obvious that Trump doesn't hold any actual views and just panders ala Shillary
>>
>>69691412
Don't forget; throwing it to Hillary means the status quo goes on. What better option for the GOP?
>>
>>69691060

That is the feeling. Glenn Beck of course is the only guy these people listen to. Like Jim jones.l level.
I'm borderline concerned for my friends. And they call trump a cult with brown shirts.
>>
>>69691756
hillary because theyre owned by the same people
>>
>>69691412

That has honestly been my analysis of the situation. I can see the media actually rolling with the cruz sex scandal exactly one day after the convention.

But like you said about if it goes to kaybitch what will trumpets do, I wonder as well what the far Christian right will do if trump pulls this off and gets the nom.

Will they just stay home, or turn Utah blue? I honestly don't know. Is there a jesus first third party they can flock to and Nader the election to shit?
>>
>>69691704
Will this retarded meme ever die
>>
>>69686422
Because it's looking more and more like he's not going to have an absolute majority of delegates and the GOP leadership is going to fix the nomination.
>>
Reading a lot of these threads, everyone seems liberal and makes fun of trump. I don't understand why everything that is political nowadays has to be so liberal biased.
>>
>>69693165
Not the first time the Internet Hate Machine was viewed as the primary threat to "liberty."
>>
>>69691066
its true but not to that extent buddy
>>
I hang around on a site called predictit, markets overreact to primaries and don't look at the numbers, after new York Trump will hit 75%
>>
>>69693165
the overton window has moved to the left. Republicans had a strong base in the old for years and now they're dying off with no new blood. Meanwhile at the same time liberals were cultivating a false consensus among the youth. "everyone who is cool is liberal! just look at your favorite actors from hollywood, and these oh so funny comedy central comedians! Being liberal is cool!"
We're reaping what they've sown for the past 20+ years. I honestly doubt the republican party is going to survive even if Trump wins the nomination. At this rate in a few years we'll see a change in the parties. The current democrats careening so far left that they make sweden blush, and the current republican establishment taking the positions that the democrats held a few years ago as the window scoots further left. Within ten or fifteen years there won't be any candidates running with any semblance of conservative values and voters will have to choose between Liberal 1 and even more Liberal 2
>>
File: firefox_2016-04-02_10-53-32.jpg (257 KB, 1185x667) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2016-04-02_10-53-32.jpg
257 KB, 1185x667
>>69686422
He talked shit about the founding fathers.
>>
>>69693516

I fear this is true. Maybe something traumatic enough will happen and push us the other direction? Will the clash of western civilization and Islam get to the point where libs finally realize the muzzies are not what they pretend they are?

>>69693639

>That date though
>>
It's not the abortion issue itself, but the fact that Trump constantly changes his stance on a lot of issues, doesn't seem to have a lot of knowledge of the things he's talking about, and continues to alienate women while his poll numbers are going down in Wisconsin (a state he needed to win to avoid a contested convention).

Until recently, I believed that he knew what he was doing, but I'm not so sure anymore.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.