[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why does every fucking european want to tell me about donald
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 12
File: 1459164014771.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1459164014771.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
why does every fucking european want to tell me about donald trump and how awful he is?
every
fucking
one

how about you useless fucks take a moment to stop masturbating to America to look out your window?
muslim gangrapes
muslim sex rings
muslims grooming young women
right-wing nazi-esque groups marching through the streets because the police refuse to arrest brown people
politicians admitting to using children as child sex slaves
euro has been in freefall since 2008
EU is collapsing
Russia is invading eastern Europe

but no, lets distract you dumbfucks with DRUMPF! HAHAHA LE FUNNY AMERICA MAN AMERICANS ARE DUMB RIGHT! ignore your daughter yelling for help in the other room sven, it's only tyrone and his 70 person family raping her to death
Europe was a fucking mistake
>>
>>69685598
They want to continue having 6 weeks of paid vacation while American taxpayers who can barely get 2 weeks off continue financing virtually all the costs of their national defense.
>>
>>69685795
It's this meme again
>>
File: 1458945365075.png (207 KB, 531x377) Image search: [Google]
1458945365075.png
207 KB, 531x377
>>69685795
(the same military which helps those cucks for free)
>>
File: proofis.jpg (289 KB, 820x820) Image search: [Google]
proofis.jpg
289 KB, 820x820
>>69685598
>Russia is invading eastern Europe
Proofs?
I see no Russians here.
>>
File: image.jpg (614 KB, 1294x1230) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
614 KB, 1294x1230
>>69685598
Seconded

Fuck eurabia
>>
>>69685598
that why they fixate on trump. it makes them feel better about themselves.

kinda like how the west is ecstatic when china has a .5% drop in gdp growth but still pulled a 6.8% or something thats many times the 0.7% america pulled same quarter
>>
File: brussels 8.jpg (99 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
brussels 8.jpg
99 KB, 620x372
>>69685598
oh I forgot:
THIS(pic) is pretty much a fucking daily occurrence in Europe now because the entire god damn continent is on lockdown due to weekly terror attacks
>>
>>69685940
I think OP was referring to Eastern Ukraine
>>
>>69685598
If I see a euro cucK is real life I'm beating that gay niggas ass yo.
>>
There's literally not one positive thing about donald trump in our media.

No shit, my irrelevant little "country" had a 5 part anti trump documentary
>>
I hate how every uneducated cuck has been brainwashed to hate Donald Trump with false information

They haven't looked him up once, they just see it on buzzfeed and unilad. I hope Trump wins, fuck stupid people
>>
>>69685598
EVERY gay cunt in aus is anti trump

It seems everyone in the west is anti anything that would benefit themselves

Fuck this earth
>>
>>69685598
>Russia is invading eastern Europe
Unfortunately that is false.

Also Trump is great (apart from his support for israel)
>>
>>69685598
I am european and I have been on the trump train since the beginning

I even imported my own MAGA hat

so stop bitching and ignore those retarded cucks
>>
File: womenhaditcoming.jpg (116 KB, 770x1000) Image search: [Google]
womenhaditcoming.jpg
116 KB, 770x1000
>>69685598
>muslim gangrapes
>muslim sex rings
>muslims grooming young women

Waaaah poor women waaaaah
>>
File: 144489574898345.jpg (6 KB, 264x200) Image search: [Google]
144489574898345.jpg
6 KB, 264x200
>>69686329
This. Not all foreigners are bad.. Some of them have the right idea.

We just have a huge influx of proxy shills.
Couple that with the fact you've people here who genuinely don't like Trump but come here and are forced to see TRUMP GENERAL 24/7 its becoming one giant powder keg of conquer and divide.
>>
Please save us.
>>
>>69685598
Dear americans, europeans are cuck commies who love sharia. When the mohammedans ruin everything for everyone, europawns will beg for the US to come free us from evil.
>>
I just hope that America doesn't get anymore refugees. I've had enough of sandnigs, nignogs, and currynigs running around, committing crime in Europe and North America
>>
people literally think he is literally hitler here. fuck no one doesn't even appreciate "make this or that great again memes"
>>
>>69687240
Oh, and if you don't like nigs, come to New Hampshire, there's like almost no nigs, and the ones that are there are civilized.
>>
>>69687387
And same goes with goatfuckers and currymunchers
>>
Please refrain from generalizing all Europeans in the future
>>
just remind those cucks that without the USA, europe would have been part of the soviet union. the USA was founded by people who were sick of european tyranny. all the good people went to the USA, all the cucks stayed behind.
>>
File: 67655476577.jpg (7 KB, 307x81) Image search: [Google]
67655476577.jpg
7 KB, 307x81
>>69685598
>>
>>69686111
Only in Brussels and Paris, mr. Americunt. Last time i was in Gent(yesterday) i saw 0 soldiers and police officers.
>>
File: 1458759616189.jpg (55 KB, 395x395) Image search: [Google]
1458759616189.jpg
55 KB, 395x395
I don't think all euroslime hate the trump. Just the stupid cucks who let mudslimes rape there woman. They fixate all of there anger and frustration on trump when in reality he is the only guy trying to stop the rapes and the muzzies. R.I.P motherland. Hopefully when trump gets in the office we will swing by europe and help you cucks out...AGAIN
>>
>>69687701
this
>>
File: 1459175271088.jpg (145 KB, 734x950) Image search: [Google]
1459175271088.jpg
145 KB, 734x950
>>69685598
I like donald trump, it's not every european that hates him at all, far from it, ofcourse the media portrays it different in some places, but there's tremendous amount of people all over the world who wish good things for america, and that think trump would be good for america btw.

Also more than likely it's a lot of migrants into europe behind those ip addresses complaining about trump, don't underestimate that aswell.
>>
>>69688345
How can you misspell "their" so many times and consider yourself an American

Kindly kill yourself
>>
>>69685598
It's the media man, I think Trump is great

>watch Pier Morgan interview with my mother
>once it's over she's says to me, you know what he is dead right
>mfw the debate presenter starts off first question to the in studio panel of jabber heads after the interview with "the great fear is Donald Trump gets the presidency..."
>>
>>69685598
I live in a majority liberal city. When I wear my trump hat people come up to me constantly and AREYOUKIDDINGME.JPG

They honestly believe the biggest threat to their $10 oats from whole foods is Trump.
>>
File: jorge_hardcore.jpg (61 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
jorge_hardcore.jpg
61 KB, 500x375
>>69685598
Blame media, they're super biased against him, and play all their usual cards, people in Spain are super blue pilled in average, moreso in international politics.
>>
>>69685598
I don't know if he has any real plan because I didn't look up anything on him on the internet simply because I don't care that much about american elections, but what I saw on the debates you have there, he doesn't talk about practical stuff at all. All I heard was buzzwords like "make america great again", "mexicans will pay for the wall" with no real explainations how he wants to achieve all these goals, where do he gets the money, when, how, why. Basic questions. Then when someon else suggests to talk about reality, he throws some "hilarious" ad-hominem to make people laugh and ridicule the oponent. It looks like reality show for idiots, not debate.

What I see, based on my limited knowledge on the subject, is someone who has good ideas but doesn't back them up with practical stuff which sounds like just another populist who will not change a thing. But yeah, I don't talk about Trump with other people so no idea what other people tell you. If they have the same knowledge as me, which comes mainly from your shitshow debates then I'm not surprised by their opinion. I just don't know why would they be so hostile, but hey, maybe they're leftists. They always panic so easily, even if it's something on the other side of the world, and always shout the most on the internet while staying passive bitches.
>>
>>69691844
>"I don't know if he has any real plan because I didn't look up anything on him on the internet"

This is where you failed

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions
>>
>>69693104
Of course, because as I said, I don't care much about america. I took a quick peak at this and yes, this explains more. The general direction is good and I see there is some kind of plan how to achieve this.
I still find how he acts in debates stupid, but maybe that's the key to winning in america: creating shitshow for stupid masses who want to be entertained, not hear facts and practical stuff. Spew buzzwords just to get votes, and then, when you have the power do your stuff.

If he wins, we'll see how many of his promises will come true. I stopped believing politicians promises long time ago.
>>
>>69685598
Tl;Dr

I get what you're saying, let me explain

We in germany have about 4 relevant news outlets (jew media) they're bias as fuck and are obviously try to overshadow the rapefugee crisis with trumps march into office

Like in the us we get endless false information but there is no one straighting things out
For some reason they get full emotional and don't care for the problems but these damn programms

We don't have conservative media
Germans are pissed and they try to get the rage overseas, for earlier mentioned reasons

Don't know about the other eu states but i doubt there is anything diffrent

Just know ameribro there are still people left worth rescuing in the eu

Emperor Trump you're my only hope
>>
File: image.jpg (164 KB, 750x726) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164 KB, 750x726
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.